What steroids are safe to take while on probation w/ UA?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What steroids are safe to take while on probation w/ UA?

Hey guys, I really want to run a cycle but am extremely worried about my UA tests for county probation. I am hearing that no steroid will be tested for/detected in a UA. Is this true? What products can I take that are PROVEN to not show up?

Thanks a ton.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    david9111
    A great diet never shows up!!! What are your stats?
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by david9111

Of course not. They want to start at the finish line.

He’s 20…..FYI

Quote Originally Posted by david9111View

Not looking for any critiquing. Thanks though. Got it all down to a T. Been against cycling for the longest time but all of my workout partners do it and I am really wanting to do it for the mental strength. I can tell between their cycles that are much more motivated in the gym and the intensity is insane. I’ve done a few cycles of test prop and a50 in the passed, but was not worried about probation at the time.

Franco
    I’m pretty sure probation only runs the urine test that only test for canabis, cocaine, phetamines, and opiates. At least that’s all they tested for when I was on probation about 8 years ago….could have changed. I don’t think they would waste money to expand there drug testing for people on probation.

Parole might be a different story.

I may stick to peptides for now.
    not so slim
    I ran a cycle of test E and Deca on parole

swm1972
    I’ve known people arrested for steroids that were put on probation and never tested for steroids (only illicit drug like pot/coke). That said there are ways to get busted for steroids beyond a piss test and risking it while on probation seems like a bad idea. Why risk going to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972View
    I’ve known people arrested for steroids that were put on probation and never tested for steroids (only illicit drug like pot/coke). That said there are ways to get busted for steroids beyond a piss test and risking it while on probation seems like a bad idea. Why risk going to jail?

My only concern is the piss test. Every other aspect is taken care of and literally bust proof.

mambetus
    Urinalysis is the most effective method for detecting AAS use (because they are fat-soluble and their metabolites will be excreted in urine long after they would be detectable in blood). But that requires much more elaborate and expensive testing than your standard 5 or 10 rec drug panel.
    BcK
    Probation at 20 on steroids may lead to parole at 21?

Tigershark
    Well let us see. You are on probation and want to be in possession of a class 4 drug. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that is not wise. Besides the fact you are 20.
    system admin
    I have never heard of probation testing for steroids . Only looking for street drugs.

stpete
    They don’t. I was on probation for 2 years and to drop once a month. Ran a couple cycles in that time and as close as they came to testing was my p.o. telling me once that i was looking good. Asked how often i worked out. That was it.
    spywizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tatortotajigaloView
    Not looking for any critiquing. Thanks though. Got it all down to a T. Been against cycling for the longest time but all of my workout partners do it and I am really wanting to do it for the mental strength. I can tell between their cycles that are much more motivated in the gym and the intensity is insane. I’ve done a few cycles of test prop and a50 in the passed, but was not worried about probation at the time.

well, sounds like your workout partners got you covered.. .

good luck with that..

so you are a criminal on probation looking to purchase and consume a felony substance??? is that right??

BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizardView
    well, sounds like your workout partners got you covered.. .

good luck with that..

so you are a criminal on probation looking to purchase and consume a felony substance??? is that right??

Well if you put it like that. It just sounds stupid.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.