Updated steroid cycle plans

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Updated steroid cycle plans

Drafting a good revised plan for back to back cycles looking for comments plan on stacking testosterone + winstrol + tren . I have 3 weeks break between each cycle with no steroids following 3 weeks test PCT.

Steroid Growth and Liver Recovery Program

Cycle 1-(12 weeks) 6 weeks- 500mg Testosterone alone weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    3 week break with week one water fasting.
    Cycle 2– (14 weeks) 6 weeks daily Winstrol caps + 500mg weekly testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 3– 2 weeks water fasting while loading 20g Creatine/day no training
    milk thistle caps taken daily
    Cycle 4– (12 weeks) 6 weeks- Trenbolone + testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 5– (12 weeks) 6 weeks- Win + Tren + testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 6– (11 weeks) 8 weeks- Win + Tren + Testosterone weight and track training 3 weeks test pct

Note –
    Tren acetate pills daily -25mg
    Winstrol Pills daily -10mg
    Milk thistle caps daily -500mg
    Testosterone weekly Injections of 500mg and pct is always 3 weeks at -350/200/100mg.
    Fasting on water, Creatine monohydrate and milk thistle caps alone. No food during fasting times. Eating well the rest of time lots of protein mainly eggs and tuna as well as fruit and vegetables, bread and rice.

NOTE- CYCLES ARE STILL OPEN TO MODIFICATION. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND RUDE COMMENTS
    WITH GOOD INTENTION ALIKE ARE WELCOME. HAVEN’T WORKED OUT WHERE OR HOW IM GETTING THE PRODUCTS YET JUST WANT TO GET THE PLANNER CORRECT FIRST. THANK-YOU.

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by TengenView
    Hes been given links and all the advice anyone could ask for but still not satisfied with the answers.
    Best of luck

Seems to be a trend nowadays

Stephen051
    Could I get a third opinion on time between cycles? The net is full of conflicting advise on the matter.
    Stephen051
    As per advise I found elsewhere on the site after each cycle I will make an appointment with my GP to check the following-

*Quote Hartman 1/10/2013)

Some things to check that have recovered/returned to baseline before blasting again:

Liver values
    Kidney values
    Lipid profile
    Hematocrit and RBC
    Blood pressure

Anything else to check? Also after reading I am now planning to do injectables rather than orals I am now thinking to start at just weekly 100mg of tren , 50mg of winstrol and 500mg test all injectables. Tren and test with short halflife should be every 48hrs so basically each 3 injections per week at 33mg tren and 16.5mg winstrol plus a weekly shot of test 500mg.

For the time being I will work with being off for time on cycle plus pct for the time between cycles. But would still prefer to have a bit of extra opinion and also relating to the best type of test for first cycle.

basejack
    Until you actually read and take notice of the links you have been given I doubt anybody will respond in a nice way to you.

You can ignore all the advice given and run and design your own crazy cycles if you wish but you’ll be in for a lifetime of pain.

Here are my top tips

TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE

TIME ON + PCT = TIME OFF

BLOOD WORK PRE CYCLE AND 6 WEEKS POST PCT (and you will need way more than what you have listed)

Stephen051
    You guys are crazy if you think I am seriously going ahead with this anytime soon. Once I actually find these substances I will need to get a sample and find somewhere where they can actually test the substance to make sure its what it says it is before even considering pumping it into my body.

Bloodworks-

1. Testosterone , Total
    2. Testosterone, Free
    3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that’s for women)
    4. CBC (Compete blood count)
    5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
    6. Lipid Profile (post cycle is fine)
    7. LH and FSH (pre-cycle and post PCT)
    9. Liver values
    10. Kidney values
    11. Lipid profile
    12. Hematocrit and RBC
    13. Blood pressure

I am just imagining the look on my GPs face as I start to request these tests be done.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Seems to be a trend nowadays

Most people prefer to discuss things rather than sit down and read a text-book. Me I seek bits and pieces of information and know I learn best when people abuse me for stupid remarks. Its just the way I learn.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    Until you actually read and take notice of the links you have been given I doubt anybody will respond in a nice way to you.

You can ignore all the advice given and run and design your own crazy cycles if you wish but you’ll be in for a lifetime of pain.

Here are my top tips

TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE

TIME ON + PCT = TIME OFF

BLOOD WORK PRE CYCLE AND 6 WEEKS POST PCT (and you will need way more than what you have listed)

How about the second list of blood-works is it sufficient now?

Stephen051
    Okay, lets do a quick summary for cycle 1 testosterone E only. 500mg/w for 12 weeks at 2 X 250mg injections per week every 3 days

BW done 2 weeks pre cycle.

Cycle starts—-

8 weeks in BW done again

12 weeks passes and cycle finish.

PCT Clomid and Novalex 14 days after last injection for 6 weeks-

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20/20/20

6 weeks post cycle during last fortnight of PCT BW done again.

Bloodwork consists off-

1. Testosterone , Total
    2. Testosterone, Free
    3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that’s for women)
    4. CBC (Compete blood count)
    5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
    6. Lipid Profile (post cycle is fine)
    7. LH and FSH (pre-cycle and post PCT)
    9. Liver values
    10. Kidney values
    11. Lipid profile
    12. Hematocrit and RBC
    13. Blood pressure

Am I still nuts or could I start to think about writing a more conclusive planner now? Should PCT be 4 weeks or should be 6? OKAY to do bloodwork during last fortnight of PCT or not?

redz
    Thats an excessive duration for clomid.
Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.