Updated steroid cycle plans

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Updated steroid cycle plans

Drafting a good revised plan for back to back cycles looking for comments plan on stacking testosterone + winstrol + tren . I have 3 weeks break between each cycle with no steroids following 3 weeks test PCT.

Steroid Growth and Liver Recovery Program

Cycle 1-(12 weeks) 6 weeks- 500mg Testosterone alone weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    3 week break with week one water fasting.
    Cycle 2– (14 weeks) 6 weeks daily Winstrol caps + 500mg weekly testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 3– 2 weeks water fasting while loading 20g Creatine/day no training
    milk thistle caps taken daily
    Cycle 4– (12 weeks) 6 weeks- Trenbolone + testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 5– (12 weeks) 6 weeks- Win + Tren + testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 6– (11 weeks) 8 weeks- Win + Tren + Testosterone weight and track training 3 weeks test pct

Note –
    Tren acetate pills daily -25mg
    Winstrol Pills daily -10mg
    Milk thistle caps daily -500mg
    Testosterone weekly Injections of 500mg and pct is always 3 weeks at -350/200/100mg.
    Fasting on water, Creatine monohydrate and milk thistle caps alone. No food during fasting times. Eating well the rest of time lots of protein mainly eggs and tuna as well as fruit and vegetables, bread and rice.

NOTE- CYCLES ARE STILL OPEN TO MODIFICATION. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND RUDE COMMENTS
    WITH GOOD INTENTION ALIKE ARE WELCOME. HAVEN’T WORKED OUT WHERE OR HOW IM GETTING THE PRODUCTS YET JUST WANT TO GET THE PLANNER CORRECT FIRST. THANK-YOU.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Stephen051
    Hey guys I found a supplier who is local to me maybe you could check over their site and the products they said by email they can supply

Winstrol – Injectable
    Tren acetate- Injectable
    Test- Injectable

Clomid and Nolva – Oral

Ive been reading about all the nasty effects oral steroids can do to the liver and so im considering manning up and going
    all injectable.

Here- The site is called musitiontraliansteroids.com to maybe you guys could check out the brands and let me know
    if they are any good?

Still need to figure out what ester of testosterone would be best.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051View
    Mr BB,

I have been prone over the years to getting serious acne usually on the back.

What would you recommend instead of 25mg tren acetate? For the winstrol and tren I have been steering away from the idea of injections but rather aiming to use pills with a relatively short cycle and decent recovery period after every cycle which for my planner will include water/juice only fasting after PCT is over.

Winstrol and tren serum have such a short halflife for injections it would literally be a pain in the ass every 24-48h once the shoulder gets old I think the whole program would be a serious pain very quickly.

Have you read the link Back in Flash1k posted??

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Have you read the link Back in Flash1k posted??

I have browsed through it and not read in detail. Give me 24 hours or so I will tell you once I have.

Nymrod
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051
    Hey guys I found a supplier who is local to me maybe you could check over their site and the products they said by email they can supply Winstrol- Injectable Tren acetate- Injectable Test- Injectable Clomid and Nolva – Oral Ive been reading about all the nasty effects oral steroids can do to the liver and so im considering manning up and going all injectable. Here- The site is called musitiontraliansteroids.com to maybe you guys could check out the brands and let me know if they are any good? Still need to figure out what ester of testosterone would be best.

U shouldnt post links its against site rules and the site u suggested is a fake. You will recieve NOTHING.. Also your jumping the gun with allthese plans

Be patient mate, read read read and then post what uve learnt

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by TengenView
    Typically pct will start 2 weeks after last inj ( depending on ester). Pct is clomid and nolvadex Not more test. Pct runs for 4-6 weeks depending on compounds taken on cycle.
    So in your case 12 week cycle + 2 weeks waiting for pct + 4-6 week pct = 18-20 weeks to complete first cycle and pct.
    THEN you need to wait 20 weeks before beginning another cycle
    What you are proposing is wrong in so many ways.
    Scrap that and start over

I see, I will write an updated planner using your ideas and see what the others have to say.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by NymrodView
    U shouldnt post links its against site rules and the site u suggested is a fake. You will recieve NOTHING.. Also your jumping the gun with allthese plans

Be patient mate, read read read and then post what uve learnt

How do you know its a fake? Im not getting anything at this point just wanted to find real suppliers and get them checked.

Alright Im not posting links then but it was out of genuine concern and if it is indeed not a good site how am I supposed
    to get advise on it if im not allowed to post its link?>

Nymrod
    I just know its fake mate, i suggest you research the compounds and serms/AI’s for a good 6 months, find out why u need to take each one and what counter acts what. get ypur training dialled in then worry about where you can obtain your supplies.

That site is 100% fake and your goin to lose money and lots of it if you pull the trigger on sites like that.goodluck

homefit
    Participant
    Most important is BW. They should decide when Your NeXT cycle begins. Lots of info in the stickies, but this one i feel is the most valuable. BW before, during and some weeks after pct. If values are ok then you`re good to go. Its a serious mistake to begin a New cycle when hormones, enzyms and lipids are not within Your agerange.
    And i guess the roids will not work very well if youre not paying attention to this.

pct The famous PoWeR PCT Program by Dr. Michael Scally – Steroid and Testosterone information – UK Muscle Bodybuilding Forum

all you need to now. And it differs quit a bit from what most experts pray in here.

Nymrod
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051
    Alright Im not posting links then but it was out of genuine concern and if it is indeed not a good site how am I supposed to get advise on it if im not allowed to post its link?>

Its ok u didnt know rhe rules but yeh this site is a none source site. Its an educational site for safe practises in steroid use

You need to surf the net mate and sift out the sh*t , find reviews and then make a calculated decision. Becareful as there are alot of ppl who pray on the uneducated.

LittleMan
    you need to spend less time looking for a source and spend just a few minutes on the planning my first cycle link that was provided for you…you are so far off from being ready to use aas when you don’t even understand the very basics of a first cycle which is sooo simple man…do yourself a favor and do more research and get a good understanding of it before you start throwing away money to the first site you find on the net…scammers will be more than happy to take your $$$ so be careful…
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    pct The famous PoWeR PCT Program by Dr. Michael Scally – Steroid and Testosterone information – UK Muscle Bodybuilding Forum

all you need to now. And it differs quit a bit from what most experts pray in here.

The Power PCT Program is excessive for a normal cycle. Like everything in life there is a correct time and place for that type of PCT.

The Power PCT Program should only be considered if one has been on a very long cycle,.

Stephen051
    Hey guys I read the entire article today. I will post my new steroid cycle plans in the next few days. Will have two months between cycles as I think Tengens suggestion of 20weeks between cycles is a bit of an overkill. Don’t you?

However PCT (oral novalex and clomid) for 4 weeks with it starting 3 days after last injection of testosterone propionate followed by 2 months break before starting the next cycle is what im working from now. Someone let me know if its still wrong.

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051View
    Hey guys I read the entire article today. I will post my new steroid cycle plans in the next few days. Will have two months between cycles as I think Tengens suggestion of 20weeks between cycles is a bit of an overkill. Don’t you?

However PCT (oral novalex and clomid) for 4 weeks with it starting 3 days after last injection of testosterone propionate followed by 2 months break before starting the next cycle is what im working from now. Someone let me know if its still wrong.

I think Tengen’s advise is spot on. You planning a second cycle 2 months after the first is overkill.

The general rule of thumb is time on plus length of PCT is equal to the least amount of time between cycles.

Regardless, you are jumping the gun to even be considering a second cycle at this point. Work on successfully completing the first cycle.

Test p is not the best compound to use for a first cycle. It would be in your best interest to use either test e or c. Read the thread attached in post #2 about a dozen more times.

Tengen
    Hes been given links and all the advice anyone could ask for but still not satisfied with the answers.
    Best of luck
    Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    I think Tengen’s advise is spot on. You planning a second cycle 2 months after the first is overkill.

The general rule of thumb is time on plus length of PCT is equal to the least amount of time between cycles.

Regardless, you are jumping the gun to even be considering a second cycle at this point. Work on successfully completing the first cycle.

Test p is not the best compound to use for a first cycle. It would be in your best interest to use either test e or c. Read the thread attached in post #2 about a dozen more times.

Ok, I am on it.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.