Updated steroid cycle plans

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Updated steroid cycle plans

Drafting a good revised plan for back to back cycles looking for comments plan on stacking testosterone + winstrol + tren . I have 3 weeks break between each cycle with no steroids following 3 weeks test PCT.

Steroid Growth and Liver Recovery Program

Cycle 1-(12 weeks) 6 weeks- 500mg Testosterone alone weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    3 week break with week one water fasting.
    Cycle 2– (14 weeks) 6 weeks daily Winstrol caps + 500mg weekly testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 3– 2 weeks water fasting while loading 20g Creatine/day no training
    milk thistle caps taken daily
    Cycle 4– (12 weeks) 6 weeks- Trenbolone + testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 5– (12 weeks) 6 weeks- Win + Tren + testosterone base weight and track training 3 weeks test pct
    Cycle 6– (11 weeks) 8 weeks- Win + Tren + Testosterone weight and track training 3 weeks test pct

Note –
    Tren acetate pills daily -25mg
    Winstrol Pills daily -10mg
    Milk thistle caps daily -500mg
    Testosterone weekly Injections of 500mg and pct is always 3 weeks at -350/200/100mg.
    Fasting on water, Creatine monohydrate and milk thistle caps alone. No food during fasting times. Eating well the rest of time lots of protein mainly eggs and tuna as well as fruit and vegetables, bread and rice.

NOTE- CYCLES ARE STILL OPEN TO MODIFICATION. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND RUDE COMMENTS
    WITH GOOD INTENTION ALIKE ARE WELCOME. HAVEN’T WORKED OUT WHERE OR HOW IM GETTING THE PRODUCTS YET JUST WANT TO GET THE PLANNER CORRECT FIRST. THANK-YOU.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    basejack
    It’s a disaster. Test isn’t PCT. You have no understanding if this at all I’m afraid.

Did you read any of the stickies?

Read this, it’s all that you should consider right now

Stephen051
    Hi Back in Flash1k,

I will read through your link and revert. I just wanted to check you can understand cycle one (9 weeks) it says I am taking 500mg weekly test for 6 weeks followed by 3 weeks PCT at 350/200/100mg each week respectively followed by a break of 3 weeks of no synthetic test at all before starting the next cycle.

Also it only plans to do PCT for testosterone as no PCT is applied for winstrol or tren as synthetic test is always used as a base hormone in every cycle.

Do you understand the terminology now? Is it still horrible?

redz
    There seems to be some confusion here pct is never run when you continue running synthetic test.
    Mr.BB
    Tren acetate pills??

Seems you are a bit confused.

BTW PCT means post cycle therapy

Stephen051
    I know what PCT is guys, as I explained the first 9 week cycle involves 6 weeks of synthetic 500mg test which is followed by 3 weeks of PCT at 350mg for week 7, 200mg for week 8 and 100mg for week 9 followed by 3 weeks of no sythetic test at all before starting the next cycle.

Every cycle includes this format for testosterone as it is used in every cycle.

Stephen051
    Mr BB yes you can get Tren acetate pills in the 25mg as described…..

Stephen051
    Any chance someone could post their cycle and PCT details for me to read through. So im getting the idea you dont just gradually reduce testosterone injections but rather when finished and ready for PCT use other compounds like HCG ?

NACH3
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051View
    I know what PCT is guys, as I explained the first 9 week cycle involves 6 weeks of synthetic 500mg test which is followed by 3 weeks of PCT at 350mg for week 7, 200mg for week 8 and 100mg for week 9 followed by 3 weeks of no sythetic test at all before starting the next cycle.

Every cycle includes this format for testosterone as it is used in every cycle.

In bold is where your losing everyone – are you tapering down off of the test?? If so not needed – just drop then pct = clomid and nolvadex -SERMs only!!! And definitely no test!!!

Secondly winny will wreck havoc on your precious joints for running – you’ll feel like 60 yr old man lol – why only 6wks(of supposed test)?? That’s hlf a cycle??

HCG is ran on cycle to keep your testes functional and mimicks LH Production – nod helps w/a smoother pct!

Can you read that link again please and then try to answer our questions?

Stephen051
    NACH3 Thankyou. Im starting to get a bit more of an idea of whats going on. I will re-post after ive had a good chance to read through the post back in black has advised me to read and I will probably ask a few more questions before re-posting my proposed cycles with PCTs using clomid and novalex.

Ben Johnson used winstrol for 100m training but apparently only 2.5mg a day. Not sure if the "havic" on the joints would be sufficient to cause issues with movement on the joints like knees and/or elbows ect.

I want AS with minimal water retention both offered by winstrol and tren which enable me to build both speed and power over time and I do want to stack these together after trying them each one at a time.

Cardiovascular endurance is not of interest to me I only compete in 100m and long jump.

Not sure what the official definition is for the length of a cycle but Rich Piano says on youtube that most steroid users only experience benefits for the first 6 weeks of every cycle as after this window the receptors have already become adapted to the compound. So basically most people who cycle for 3 months at a time are wasting their money for the last few weeks of each cycle.

White_Trip
    What kind of test are you using? If it’s enanthate or cyp you won’t really feel the full effects until weeks 4-6. So stopping there makes no sense. A typical test only cycle would be 12 weeks with hcg and an ai. Followed by pct with nolva and clomid which are both serms. Read Domuss executing first cycle sticky. Nothing you’re doing makes any sense so I think you should hold off and learn first.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051View
    Mr BB yes you can get Tren acetate pills in the 25mg as described…..

Thats considered a prohormone.

Its very toxic, hope you cope well with jaundice…

PCT is post cycle therapy , which reason to exist is restart the HPTA so endogenous testosterone production can resume. PCT with testosterone is a nonsense!!

Tengen
    Typically pct will start 2 weeks after last inj ( depending on ester). Pct is clomid and nolvadex Not more test. Pct runs for 4-6 weeks depending on compounds taken on cycle.
    So in your case 12 week cycle + 2 weeks waiting for pct + 4-6 week pct = 18-20 weeks to complete first cycle and pct.
    THEN you need to wait 20 weeks before beginning another cycle
    What you are proposing is wrong in so many ways.
    Scrap that and start over

redz
    No way in hell Ben Johnson only used 2.5mg of winstrol daily.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by White_TripView
    What kind of test are you using? If it’s enanthate or cyp you won’t really feel the full effects until weeks 4-6. So stopping there makes no sense. A typical test only cycle would be 12 weeks with hcg and an ai. Followed by pct with nolva and clomid which are both serms. Read Domuss executing first cycle sticky. Nothing you’re doing makes any sense so I think you should hold off and learn first.

Okay, Im holding off as I said before im looking to get the perfect set of cycles sorted before attempting
    any of the steroids .

I will get this set of cycles perfectly executed as well as the best possible advise on the compounds

Stephen051
    Mr BB,

I have been prone over the years to getting serious acne usually on the back.

What would you recommend instead of 25mg tren acetate? For the winstrol and tren I have been steering away from the idea of injections but rather aiming to use pills with a relatively short cycle and decent recovery period after every cycle which for my planner will include water/juice only fasting after PCT is over.

Winstrol and tren serum have such a short halflife for injections it would literally be a pain in the ass every 24-48h once the shoulder gets old I think the whole program would be a serious pain very quickly.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.