Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    I ran my first cycle of tren at 200mg per week and found it a great dose to start, got some nice gains from it
    I will probably go to 300mg per week the next time as i know what to expect from it

If your going tren start low dose

deciding on wether or not to take advice from ones avatar is poor judgement IMO, a doctor could know everything about AAS and may not even lift. Would you take the docs advice? I would

Or would you only take the docs advice if he was huge?

– knowledged members dont need to look like the hulk in order to be correct in their advice, just think of that

Good luck

LoTaR
    What I’m getting from this is yes your 22 but your going to do it anyways.

So besides that fact of being to young. U want to take pretty much the hardest aas out there. To add to that it’s only your 2nd cycle?

Come on be real about it and us steps. U don’t need to just jump right up there to the hard stuff.

Maybe plan a different cycle that would make more sense to YOUR past and present.

Now I have to say this." I no I no." Don’t even take gear your to young and have NO idea what your life has ahead of u

sаrk
    Bee,
    Curious of how you determined your BF??? You are either one great big brick shithouse or you will be making a considerable mistake if your BF is at or near 25%???
    Not saying……but?? I would be curious what your Avi looks like?
    TheTaxMan
    Yea id like to see a pic of you too 190lbs on your height at that bodyfat is pretty impressive. Just cut out your face to remain anonymous
    Power
    i was wondering why everyone has their face cut out of the picture. ive tried to upload pictures but my phone isnt compatible with this site and i dont have access to a computer at home. to be honest i dont think being 14-15% BF is impressive. but thank you TaxMan for the sound advice. and LoTaR ill take your advice. i wasnt planning on running Tren . for my second and maybe third cycle i was just going to run Test. so thank you for all the help.

LoTaR
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerView
    i was wondering why everyone has their face cut out of the picture. ive tried to upload pictures but my phone isnt compatible with this site and i dont have access to a computer at home. to be honest i dont think being 14-15% BF is impressive. but thank you TaxMan for the sound advice. and LoTaR ill take your advice. i wasnt planning on running Tren. for my second and maybe third cycle i was just going to run Test. so thank you for all the help.

Let’s be clear. I don’t think u should cycle at all. But if your going to at leastbe smart as u can be

LUCKY PUNCH
    I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?

TREN ACE or TREN ENAN?

renepjd
    i was wondering why everyone has their face cut out of the picture.

Cause we’re all butt ugly.

SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjd
    Cause we’re all butt ugly.

we are…. Lol

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.