Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Sfla80
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerView
    I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?

Need to know more about you before anyone will comment.

Stats and cycle history the main thing

SkYB
    Please post up your stats?
    Power
    im going to get shit for this because it doesn’t go with what is suggested by the general population but here it is.

5’6
    190lbs
    13-14%BF

Test E for 8 weeks @ 500mg/week and dbol for 6 weeks.

Sfla80
    im going to get shit for this because it doesn’t go with what is suggested by the general population but here it is.

5’6
    190lbs
    13-14%BF

Shit for what thwn.

Stats aren’t bad at all. Depends on age too

Only thing is tren for 2nd cycle….

musclestack

5’6
    190lbs
    13-14%BF

What part of this is ‘not suggested by the general population’? Your stats look fine to me. I personally wouldn’t run any long ester for less than 10 weeks, and I would cut the dbol down to 4 weeks. 22 years old is a bit on the young side. I hope you’re aware of the possible negative effects of running a cycle too young. Where is the HCG , AI, and PCT protocol?

Power
    i didnt write it because i didnt think it mattered. im not running d bol again. i was going to just run test for a solid 12 weeks but the opportunity is presenting itself to get some good tren for cheap so i figured i better not pass it up.

the fact that im 22 and ivr only done 1 other cycle and now im thinking of running tren is something that the general public wouldnt agree with

Sfla80
    i didnt write it because i didnt think it mattered. im not running d bol again. i was going to just run test for a solid 12 weeks but the opportunity is presenting itself to get some good tren for cheap so i figured i better not pass it up.

the fact that im 22 and ivr only done 1 other cycle and now im thinking of running tren is something that the general public wouldnt agree with

Ok, so there’s an good opportunity.

Why not get it and save it?

By your original question and comments in the other thread I know nothing we will say will even get through….but if u have searched tren on this site at all….ur question would already been answered anyways

Power
    because by following protocol i wouldnt cycle again for another 16-18 weeks and i dont want that laying around for that long
    Sfla80
    because by following protocol i wouldnt cycle again for another 16-18 weeks and i dont want that laying around for that long

Last for years

Power
    good to know. maybe ill just hold onto it. but in case i dont do you have any advice for the original statement?
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by Power
    good to know. maybe ill just hold onto it. but in case i dont do you have any advice for the original statement?

you can make gains on 300 mg each week yes. Why don’t you list up your proposed cycle with ancillaries and pct for review

Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SkYBView
    you can make gains on 300 mg each week yes. Why don’t you list up your proposed cycle with ancillaries and pct for review

week 1-12 300mg x2 weekly of Test E
    week 1-? 100mg-125mg weekly of Tren Ace
    week 1-13.5 Arimidex .5mg EOD

PCT:
    Clomid week 14 @ 75mg week 15-17 @ 50mg
    Nolvadex week 14 @ 40mg week 15-17 @ 20mg

im thinking about maybe making it 100mg of clomid the first week of PCT and then 75 the next and 50 the last to if i need it. and i know theres no HCG and the reason behind it is that im not sure yet if i need it or what to get for it.

basejack
    Tren will make your recovery so much more difficult. Do you really want that and all the potential problems so young?

200mg pw is all you would need for a first cycle IMO.

SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by Power
    week 1-12 300mg x2 weekly of Test E week 1-? 100mg-125mg weekly of Tren Ace week 1-13.5 Arimidex .5mg EOD PCT: Clomid week 14 @ 75mg week 15-17 @ 50mg Nolvadex week 14 @ 40mg week 15-17 @ 20mg

I would add hcg to the cycle and is the tren dosed daily?

Power
    the Tren would be EOD

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.