Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Sfla80
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerView
    the Tren would be EOD

At what dose?

musclestack
    So, now you’re thinking about running the Tren for the next cycle again? I thought you were going to hold on to it for later??

Power
    i was going to hold off like i said but i came aBambss a good oppertunity to get some so i was thinking why not. and the tren would be 100-125mg EOD

Mr.BB
    Not sure of your cycle history or experience since it wasn’t listed, but I can give you mine. I went against the majority of the advice on here, and ran a Tren E/Test E cycle for my 2nd ever cycle,(and caught some hell for it) about a year after a Test E/EQ cycle. Both were considered by most as low dose:400/300 on the TEST E/EQ, and 320/320 on the TEST E/Tren E. Both included a 6 week PCT of Nolva and other recommended vitamins, minerals, etc…
    Tren is definitely a different animal, but necessarily a bad thing. The only bad experience I can report was the acne… it was pretty terrible. However, that could be due to the Test, I opted to use a 400mg/ml concentration so that I could pin smaller amounts. I was advised to not start Tren without having Caber on hand and ready, so I did. And at the very 1st sign of nipple sensitivity I started it at .25mg twice/week. That stuff is gold! Anyway I said that to sat this, my last pin was early June 15′. As of Nov 20th, my blood work is still not back to normal. Still have low Test level, to the point where if no change next month I’ll be meeting with my urologist. Just thought I’d share my limited experience. If you are a seasoned pro, I apologize for the intrusion. Good luck!
    Power
    im not sure i understand what your trying to imply by this?
    musclestack
    im not sure i understand what your trying to imply by this?

He’s implying that you’re not ready for Tren . It’s not a drug where you just decide "why not" just because you can get a good deal on it.

Honestly, judging by all the posts I’ve read from you, I hope you reconsider cycling at all until you’ve researched more. The stickies are your friends. Feel free to ask any questions you like after you’ve done your own research as everyone is here to help you. Until then, my suggestion is to continue natty.

Mr.BB
    Exactly what are you sure of?
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestackView
    He’s implying that you’re not ready for Tren . It’s not a drug where you just decide "why not" just because you can get a good deal on it.

Honestly, judging by all the posts I’ve read from you, I hope you reconsider cycling at all until you’ve researched more. The stickies are your friends. Feel free to ask any questions you like after you’ve done your own research as everyone is here to help you. Until then, my suggestion is to continue natty.

im read the stickies and ive been asking a lot of questions and really the only thing that would still be something that all of you wouldnt agree with is me being only 22 but no offense. i understand the risk and i thank you for your concern but if its something im wanting to do then thats my choice. just like its your choice to help me or not

Power
    and Mr.BB i see that on most of your post you have the same attitude. im carious about something tho. have you ever competed in any form of fitness and what are your current powerlifts at?
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by Power
    im read the stickies and ive been asking a lot of questions and really the only thing that would still be something that all of you wouldnt agree with is me being only 22 but no offense. i understand the risk and i thank you for your concern but if its something im wanting to do then thats my choice. just like its your choice to help me or not

you are correct that it’s your choice but you won’t get many people here promoting that choice. The reason is that our members here are going to give you the safest advice

musclestack

All I was suggesting is that you KEEP asking questions once you’ve done your research; I wasn’t implying that you’re not reading. If you want me to be honest, I’m not nearly as concerned about your age as I am your lack of knowledge in the safe and proper use of AAS. Understand that many of us have been here for a long time, and we can pick out people like this just by the way they say certain things and the questions they ask. It’s not meant to be a jab at you; you really just need to keep reading and learning. Trust me, you are not ready to cycle, let alone, with Tren .

Mr.BB
    Sorry if you are not getting the answers you want, its not an "attitude", im just giving my opinion which by chance has already been stated in your similar thread, which I dont understand why you decided to open new one instead of following it.

Now asking for my lifts its irrelevant and lets leave it at that.

Power
    that other trend wasnt mine. And to me i think your past is important as well as your current situation. yea anyone can take gear 20 years ago. that doesnt make them a expert. no offense but i dont really think (without being proven otherwise) your opinion on anything is even valid judging from that picture you have.
    musclestack
    and Mr.BB i see that on most of your post you have the same attitude. im carious about something tho. have you ever competed in any form of fitness and what are your current powerlifts at?

I may be out of place here as I know this is directed to Mr.BB and not myself, but it really doesn’t matter if he has competed or not. Since you’ve read many of his posts, one thing you should have picked up on other than this perceived attitude you claim he has, is the fact that he is knowledgeable in the field of AAS. You, my friend, are not. There is a reason he has "knowledgeable member" under his name. Those titles aren’t just handed out like candy.

musclestack
    I am advocating the exact same advice as Mr.BB is, and I have competed a number of times in powerlifting (not that that makes any difference anyway), but if you’d like to know my stats:

Bench: 410lbs.
    Squat and DL: mid-500s before I injured my hip

There, someone who has competed advocating the exact same advice as someone who has not.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.