Third Cycle: What to stack with Test Enanthate

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Third Cycle: What to stack with Test Enanthate

Hi,

My first cycle:
    Andropen 250 (1ml/wk 10 weeks) terrible cycle

My second cycle:
    Test E (500mgs/wk 10 weeks + Dbol 3 week kicker)
    PCT Nolva&Clomid (40/40/20/20) & (50/50/50/50)
    Ran HCG from week 3 to start of PCT @ 500iu weekly
    Diet perfect, gained +15lbs kept 12lbs.

Finished PCT about 6 weeks ago, got some time left before I start my third.

Any ideas what dosages, compounds to do? I have 10 amps of Test E (250/1ml)remaining. I do not want to do Deca , it’s too suppressive and recovery is shocking, too risky. I am on the fence whether to do a bulk cycle or cut up…

Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
    thephoenix25
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseView
    are people on TRT because they never recovered after a PCT or is it just a condition?

Both. There is a whole forum here for those on TRT if you want to know more, I’m no expert, but this is how I understand it:

Not all people on TRT have taken steroids and been unsuccessful in their recovery. For those who have low testosterone and haven’t used steroids, it is more often that their bodies natural testosterone production has slowed down for some reason. Young people are most likely to have higher testosterone levels but this lowers naturally as we age. A man in his 60s or older "may" have a significantly lower testosterone than a man in his teens. For some, as the testosterone production lowers it becomes sub optimal and the body struggles without it, which is where TRT can be used to give the body the testosterone levels it needs. "Optimal" varies significantly from person to person for many reasons. One persons body may function perfectly well at a level of 350mg/dl, whilst another persons body would struggle, but if you are not producing optimal natural testosterone for your body you will experience a whole range of unpleasant symptoms (similar to those you will experience during PCT).

If you don’t fully recover from your cycle, put simply, it means that after your cycle and PCT your body is not naturally producing testosterone at optimum levels for your body. This may or may not return to normal in time, this is the risk we take. If it doesn’t, your body will need testosterone like those who naturally have low testosterone and hence TRT is an option.

There are a lot of different causes of low testosterone, thyroid problems, drugs / medication, injury etc and of course steroid use .

Muse
    Thanks for the advice, my sups have arrived in prep for the next cycle in around 14-15 weeks time. Anyone tried this brand?

199ebd2f.jpg Photo by Daniel_R5GTT | Photobucket

mike198
    Run the test and dbol again. I think HGH would make a nice addition even at just 2 IU’s per day. I plan on adding HGH to my next (second) cycle.

Muse
    Quote Originally Posted by mike198View
    Run the test and dbol again. I think HGH would make a nice addition even at just 2 IU’s per day. I plan on adding HGH to my next (second) cycle.

2iu??
    You mean 200iu? X2 weekly.

Anyone used europharma testoviron in my above post? There’s a pic at that link

thephoenix25
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseView
    2iu??
    You mean 200iu? X2 weekly.

Anyone used europharma testoviron in my above post? There’s a pic at that link

The guy above is talking about HGH (human growth hormone ) not HCG , and unless you have oodles of money I’d forget that idea, most HGH is fake anyway unless you can get it from a doc. From my understanding HGH is run for months not weeks.

I have no experience in that brand test before.

Muse
    My photos 1 month after PCT of first cycle. Taken today. ,
    Ive been out of gym 1 month due to moving home back into it now though and diets back in tune.

Muse

Will be starting the cycle discussed in this thread around the second week into September. Thus giving me the correct waiting time between my two cycles for 2015.

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.