Third Cycle: What to stack with Test Enanthate

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Third Cycle: What to stack with Test Enanthate

Hi,

My first cycle:
    Andropen 250 (1ml/wk 10 weeks) terrible cycle

My second cycle:
    Test E (500mgs/wk 10 weeks + Dbol 3 week kicker)
    PCT Nolva&Clomid (40/40/20/20) & (50/50/50/50)
    Ran HCG from week 3 to start of PCT @ 500iu weekly
    Diet perfect, gained +15lbs kept 12lbs.

Finished PCT about 6 weeks ago, got some time left before I start my third.

Any ideas what dosages, compounds to do? I have 10 amps of Test E (250/1ml)remaining. I do not want to do Deca , it’s too suppressive and recovery is shocking, too risky. I am on the fence whether to do a bulk cycle or cut up…

Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
    Muse
    TEst only cycle again with a Dbol kicker I’ll read into pulsing ovals. The test e I currently have is 250mg per ampule. Should I buy another brant in a 10ml vial and mix the two to around 600mg per week or is 3 amps at 750mg also ok or too big of a jump from my previous cycle at 500mg?

Thanks.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseView
    TEst only cycle again with a Dbol kicker I’ll read into pulsing ovals. The test e I currently have is 250mg per ampule. Should I buy another brant in a 10ml vial and mix the two to around 600mg per week or is 3 amps at 750mg also ok or too big of a jump from my previous cycle at 500mg?

Thanks.

I wouldn’t mix two different brands in a vial(no) – if it’s 250mg/ml then you could run 750mgs wkly(I think w/d-Bol your AI may be a tad harder to dial in)

That’s a ? Only you can answer – or bump it up to 650 first… It’s all up to you… What are you running for an AI – HCG on cycle right?!

thephoenix25
    Just an FYI : I have 250mg amps (test e). On my last cycle I injected E3D which works out as 583mg pw. If you want to up the dose, but not by 250, this is a viable method.
    Muse
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    I wouldn’t mix two different brands in a vial(no) – if it’s 250mg/ml then you could run 750mgs wkly(I think w/d-Bol your AI may be a tad harder to dial in)

That’s a ? Only you can answer – or bump it up to 650 first… It’s all up to you… What are you running for an AI – HCG on cycle right?!

Thanks thephoenix I didn’t think of that, may help with pinning less volume too! As for an AI I use adex, approx 0.25 EOD to 0.5 EOD. Hcg I ran from weeks 3 to 13.5 then started PCT in week 14. Test was ran weeks 1-10.

For my new cycle, I’ll either do what Phoenix suggested at 250mg e3d. Or go ahead with EQ, has any one used EQ? I’d like a review when used in terms of a bulking cycle as opposed to deca . Thanks

NACH3
    Eq will increase your appetite but it’s more of a leaning out compound(from what I hear – im guessing some add Eq in on a bulk for the increased appetite(also it’s very bad on your hematocrit(increased viscosity of your blood – needing to donate more often… I’ve never ran it…
    Muse
    Sorted! Thanks for the advice, I’ve decided to do:

[CYCLE]
    Wk 1-12 – Test E: 250mg e3d (583mg per week)
    Wk 1-4 – Dianabol : 30mg ed
    Wk 4.5-14.5 – HCG : 250iu e3.5d (500iu per week)
    Wk 1-14.5 – Adex: 0.25 eod (may increase to 0.5 EOD if needed)
    (What signs tell you if adex is right dose?)

[PCT]
    Wk 15-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Wk 15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

[SUPPLEMENTS]
    Wk 1-6 Milk Thistle 1g ed
    Wk 15-18 Creatine 10g ed
    Wk 1-18 Fish Oil 1g ed

That look ok? Any suggestions or changes? Thanks again for all your help.

mussina123
    Sorted! Thanks for the advice, I’ve decided to do:

[CYCLE]
    Wk 1-12 – Test E: 250mg e3d (583mg per week)
    Wk 1-4 – Dianabol : 30mg ed
    Wk 4.5-14.5 – HCG : 250iu e3.5d (500iu per week)
    Wk 1-14.5 – Adex: 0.25 eod (may increase to 0.5 EOD if needed)
    (What signs tell you if adex is right dose?)

[PCT]
    Wk 15-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Wk 15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

[SUPPLEMENTS]
    Wk 1-6 Milk Thistle 1g ed
    Wk 15-18 Creatine 10g ed
    Wk 1-18 Fish Oil 1g ed

That look ok? Any suggestions or changes? Thanks again for all your help.

Blood work ~6 weeks in to check E2 level

I’d add NAC for liver b/c of the oral

Muse
    Quote Originally Posted by mussina123View
    Blood work ~6 weeks in to check E2 level

I’d add NAC for liver b/c of the oral

Stupidly I didn’t get any before or after bloods done for my previous cycles. Therefore I don’t know what my normal levels are… Also I feel amazing now and bounced back very quick during PCT. My first cycle took me ages to recover but I feel great, it’s been 9 weeks since last jab, (3 weeks since ending 4 weeks of PCT) how long do I wait before starting again.

Anyone from the UK Know how to get bloods done or what to say to doctors?

thephoenix25
    Time between cycles should be :

last cycle time + PCT (including time between cycle and pct)

So a 12 week cycle + 2 weeks between + 4 weeks PCT = 18 weeks until next cycle

Muse
    Slight change to my proposed cycle,

1-12 testosterone enanthate @ 600mgs/week
    1-4 dianabol @ 30mgs/day
    3.5-13.5 HCG @ 250iu/3.5 days
    1-13.5 armidex @ 0.25mg/eod

PCT: (weeks 15-18)
    nolva / clomid: 40/40/20/20, 50/50/50/50

SUPPLEMENTS:
    1-18 fish oil
    1-5 NAC
    12-18 creatine

Questions:
    1) should the test e (300mg/ml) be pinned 300mg every 3.5 days or just once per week at 600mg?

2) is my HCG dose ok? I only have 10 weeks worth being a (5,000iu) vial.

thephoenix25
    1) 300mg e3.5d
    2) It is recommended to run HCG from week 1 till 4 days before PCT, but some do start later than week 1. I skipped some HCG shots to stretch 5000iu over 12 weeks last time and got significantly more testicular atrophy and recovery seemed a little harder. I will always go from week 1 from now on.

ps clomid 75/50/50/50 nolv 40/20/20/20

Muse
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25View
    1) 300mg e3.5d
    2) It is recommended to run HCG from week 1 till 4 days before PCT, but some do start later than week 1. I skipped some HCG shots to stretch 5000iu over 12 weeks last time and got significantly more testicular atrophy and recovery seemed a little harder. I will always go from week 1 from now on.

Thanks great advice, does anyone else agree I should buy another vial of HCG to run it from weeks 1 all the way through instead of starting at week 3.5.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25View
    1) 300mg e3.5d

I too started it late on my first cycle – wk 3-4 as well… Recovery was hard – but I also found out another underlying issue… Yes I would start it from wk 1 throughout cycle up to 3 days b4 pct(note one day won’t make or break anything)

I’d get another vial.. You’ll use it in the future… Keep in cool dark place…

Muse
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    I too started it late on my first cycle – wk 3-4 as well… Recovery was hard – but I also found out another underlying issue… Yes I would start it from wk 1 throughout cycle up to 3 days b4 pct(note one day won’t make or break anything)

I’d get another vial.. You’ll use it in the future… Keep in cool dark place…

Thanks man, other underlying issue?
    Also completely irrelevant was going to ask, are people on TRT because they never recovered after a PCT or is it just a condition?

NACH3
    Thanks man, other underlying issue?
    Also completely irrelevant was going to ask, are people on TRT because they never recovered after a PCT or is it just a condition?

Can be both – I had head/testicular trauma… But recovery is the game we play… If you follow musitiontinites protocols your body is much more able to re-adapt to homeostasis – recovery! He lays out every preventative detail…

I truly believe that it was the accident that did it(timing is right etc) and now have been diagnosed w/primary hypogonadism(this does not mean in any way that you will not recover – it’s a completely different situation! Run your AI HCG (from beginning) and pct w/clomid/& nolva!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.