Third Cycle: What to stack with Test Enanthate

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Third Cycle: What to stack with Test Enanthate

Hi,

My first cycle:
    Andropen 250 (1ml/wk 10 weeks) terrible cycle

My second cycle:
    Test E (500mgs/wk 10 weeks + Dbol 3 week kicker)
    PCT Nolva&Clomid (40/40/20/20) & (50/50/50/50)
    Ran HCG from week 3 to start of PCT @ 500iu weekly
    Diet perfect, gained +15lbs kept 12lbs.

Finished PCT about 6 weeks ago, got some time left before I start my third.

Any ideas what dosages, compounds to do? I have 10 amps of Test E (250/1ml)remaining. I do not want to do Deca , it’s too suppressive and recovery is shocking, too risky. I am on the fence whether to do a bulk cycle or cut up…

Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Honestly it looks like you did well on the test/dbol cycle. Keeping 12 of 15 lbs is great. I’d run that a couple more times since it works for you. If it’s not broke don’t fix it.

mattybee123
    Could I suggest running Eq? Lean gains, decent strength increase with increased vascularity… Overall not a bad compound.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by View
    Honestly it looks like you did well on the test/dbol cycle. Keeping 12 of 15 lbs is great. I’d run that a couple more times since it works for you. If it’s not broke don’t fix it.

^^^ I agree… If it ain’t broke don’t fix it… One reason I haven’t run Tren yet – Nandrolone is still giving me great results(so I’m going to stick w/it myself again – when that time comes ) – another option is NPP – the shorter ester of Nandrolone….

mattybee123
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    ^^^ I agree… If it ain’t broke don’t fix it… One reason I haven’t run Tren yet – Nandrolone is still giving me great results(so I’m going to stick w/it myself again – when that time comes ) – another option is NPP – the shorter ester of Nandrolone….

NPP is amazing, haven’t run it personally but a few friends of mine have and that kick in time compared to the deca ester does wonders… I skipped the deca and personally was onto the tren its not as scary as its made out to be.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybee123View
    NPP is amazing, haven’t run it personally but a few friends of mine have and that kick in time compared to the deca ester does wonders… I skipped the deca and personally was onto the tren its not as scary as its made out to be.

I know i could run Tren – but why if I’m getting great results now… Plus it gives me more time to grow into my cycles! Next time

I agree tho – NPP is awesome! That was my last run w/test p/and oral winny backloaded – it was a good one!

mattybee123
    I know i could run Tren – but why if I’m getting great results now… Plus it gives me more time to grow into my cycles! Next time

I agree tho – NPP is awesome! That was my last run w/test p/and oral winny backloaded – it was a good one!

I guess I jumped the gun a little to be honest, I use it more as a strength compound although the leaning up effects are nice! Whats NPP like for strength ?

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybee123View
    I guess I jumped the gun a little to be honest, I use it more as a strength compound although the leaning up effects are nice! Whats NPP like for strength ?

For me it was great! I ran my test higher than the NPP – I like higher test w/Nandrolone !

If diet and training are on point – i bulked(cleanly) gained 20+lbs and dropped about 4% in bf all while gaining strength(on a caloric surplus – weighed the food but didn’t count)… Every lift went up significantly!

And the sides are easier to manage… Just my way of looking at things(believe me if I didn’t join this forum Ida ran Tren by now – and not get what I truly can get out of it!

Muse
    Wow, awesome responses! I agree that’s a good idea not to jump too high too soon when things are working. I think it’s a throw up between a test e only cycle at 750mgs/week same as my previous but obviously an extra 250mgs.

On the flip side I might go test e/EQ is eq any good? Worth it?
    As for NPP it looks like the better deca alternative, but is it shoe EOD or bi weekly?

Thanks!

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseView
    Wow, awesome responses! I agree that’s a good idea not to jump too high too soon when things are working. I think it’s a throw up between a test e only cycle at 750mgs/week same as my previous but obviously an extra 250mgs.

On the flip side I might go test e/EQ is eq any good? Worth it?
    As for NPP it looks like the better deca alternative, but is it shoe EOD or bi weekly?

Thanks!

I like your approach – if your gonna add a compound(consider a kicker at the beginning or look into pulsing orals – what oral would you take if you did) – Eq – that’s one ive not run(itll raise your hematocrit levels quickly as its for horses – a favorite amongst cyclists for more RBCs = more O2) some like it – itll also increase your appetite if bulking… I’ve personally never ran it – and from the statements I’ve read from the Vets here I’ll never run it – they all say it’s a waste of space in your barrel/syringe lol

NPP is Nandrolone – just a short ester(Phenyl Propionate ) you can pin daily or EOD is just as good! It clears in 3-4 days after last inj(phenyl prop – pct would start at most 4 days after last oin – it’s really splitting hairs if you run test prop w/it pct starts 3 days after – you don’t necessarily need to run your test a wk longer but I did and just start your pct 3 days after last pin…

Muse
    I like your approach – if your gonna add a compound(consider a kicker at the beginning or look into pulsing orals – what oral would you take if you did) – Eq – that’s one ive not run(itll raise your hematocrit levels quickly as its for horses – a favorite amongst cyclists for more RBCs = more O2) some like it – itll also increase your appetite if bulking… I’ve personally never ran it – and from the statements I’ve read from the Vets here I’ll never run it – they all say it’s a waste of space in your barrel/syringe lol

NPP is Nandrolone – just a short ester(Phenyl Propionate) you can pin daily or EOD is just as good! It clears in 3-4 days after last inj(phenyl prop – pct would start at most 4 days after last oin – it’s really splitting hairs if you run test prop w/it pct starts 3 days after – you don’t necessarily need to run your test a wk longer but I did and just start your pct 3 days after last pin…

Thanks for your advice! I’m sitting on the fence a bit, I don’t want to stack deca due to its suppressive nature and long recovery, I like EQ because it’s weekly pins to coincide with my Test E, I like NPP because it has deca properties without the negatives, but I don’t want to do NPP because it’s EOD pins… Haha, help

As for ovals I do have some DBol left, but can easily get another if it will work better with my new cycle.

Again, thanks for all the advice.

NACH3
    Thanks for your advice! I’m sitting on the fence a bit, I don’t want to stack deca due to its suppressive nature and long recovery, I like EQ because it’s weekly pins to coincide with my Test E, I like NPP because it has deca properties without the negatives, but I don’t want to do NPP because it’s EOD pins… Haha, help

As for ovals I do have some DBol left, but can easily get another if it will work better with my new cycle.

Again, thanks for all the advice.

I’d go w/a test e d-Bol kicker if you don’t want to try the NPP – or a smile test e cycle like you mentioned but maybe frontload some prop 1-4

Gave you ran Eq b4?? If not how long were you thinking of running it?? I think there’s better compounds out there but I’ve never ran it(some love it most hate it

Muse
    Never ran EQ, I’m trying to decide whether it’ll be worth it (I’ve heard bad reviews, and any I’ve heard require 16+ week cycle. So do a 750mg test only cycle with a 4 week Dbol kicker at around 30mgs?

Is there any other feasible compounds to stack?

NACH3
    Never ran EQ, I’m trying to decide whether it’ll be worth it (I’ve heard bad reviews, and any I’ve heard require 16+ week cycle. So do a 750mg test only cycle with a 4 week Dbol kicker at around 30mgs?

Is there any other feasible compounds to stack?

Have you ever ran sust? Sust and d-Bol would be another good one… If you run the d-Bol – look into pulsing the oral throughout the cycle(say about 14days on 10 off – it’ll reduce the sides and produce more gains than sides – if you start to experience sides then you’ve pulsed it to long- drop for those 10 days then repeat(but drop earlier than time b4 – 10 days maybe – it’s something that you’ll have to figure out – I’ll be doing this w/my drol next cycle…

mussina123
    Quote Originally Posted by View

Being new im curious if he ran the same exact cycle, would you expect similar results, or would you need to up the dose to get simliar results??

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by mussina123View
    Being new im curious if he ran the same exact cycle, would you expect similar results, or would you need to up the dose to get simliar results??

If diet and training are on point the same cycle should produce the same or better results(diet depending) – if running a test only cycle for a third – I’d up my dose, not much but I like going from 500 to at least 600+ depending if I’m running test e/or c(700-750mgs wkly)!or prop(600-650mgs wkly)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.