Test e and test p

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test e and test p

Right I bet you here this a lot but I have a mate lol who is using 1ml of test e and 1ml of test p twice a week he is on week 5 of his cycle and his gains as been huge!! Now I’ve heard of front loading with prop for first 3-4 weeks and last few weeks but as any one else run this type of cycle before?
Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    You realize thats over 1gr ot test per week?!?! What is your age and stats? B12 tabs are useless to test flu, take some paracetamol.

my stats are nothing like his I’m just after quicker results to be honest am av been taking paracetamol and ibuafen today just to take edge off but felt fine in gym lol my stats are 31 year old 5ft 11 and just over 11 stone BMi 21. Sumat last time I checked, I made a **** up on last cycle of enth I made great gains but didn’t use any pct so lost a lot to be fair at least that’s what I put it down to :/

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Hey your here… And you’ll get the proper and safest advice here! So much info at your fingertips here…

I train like a mofo bro but I know my biggest problem is my diet I need to get that in order I know I should av done this before starting but I’m hitting 3000 cals a day so not far off where I want to be

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I’m Why aren’t you mixing your tests together for ONE pin instead of two?? I personally love prop! I’d rather inject ed and keep the volume of oil down and it’s a more consitant approach as far as eod rotations(4 one wk 3 the next) imo it’s easier for me and I don’t mind pinning ed! But your making for more pins when you can combine your test e and prop together 2x wkly… And you did say your starting the test e from the beginning so it builds up in your system? Please tell me your not under 24-25??

what would I mix it at and how many times a week would I pin?

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by xray2606
    what would I mix it at and how many times a week would I pin?

I’m new to this front loading bussiness’s and av only run test e on its own what would I use to combat any sides from the amount of test and then pct, I’d rather ask on here because if you ask in gym you get told a load of bs IMO everybody thinks threre an expert lol

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.