Test e and test p

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test e and test p

Right I bet you here this a lot but I have a mate lol who is using 1ml of test e and 1ml of test p twice a week he is on week 5 of his cycle and his gains as been huge!! Now I’ve heard of front loading with prop for first 3-4 weeks and last few weeks but as any one else run this type of cycle before?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by xray2606
    Right I bet you here this a lot but I have a mate lol who is using 1ml of test e and 1ml of test p twice a week he is on week 5 of his cycle and his gains as been huge!! Now I’ve heard of front loading with prop for first 3-4 weeks and last few weeks but as any one else run this type of cycle before?

come on guys I need an answer lol I start my 12 week test e cycle this week and just really wondering if it would hurt to include prop in? I understand the that prop kicks in faster so I’m thinking of just front loading for first four week but would probably do this eod tbh not with the enth, HELP LOL

redz
    This is a very poor injection schedule for test prop it needs to be ran eod at the minimum.
    redz
    Using it the first 4 weeks eod is fine.
    xray2606
    This is what I thought and have read all over the internet bro but he says he’s not that bothered about injecting every day or every other day!! Lol ( ***** I know) but doing 1ml of each mixed twice a week and his gains has been massive bro unbelievable tbh but I can’t find anything on this or any one that’s done it for full cycle, I’ve just had my first shot of enth today but it’s just got me wondering bro that’s all, because I have sum prop but I have always been put off it with the injection frequency I’m bad enough twice a week lol
    redz
    Yeah I ran prop once before and it is far more noticable. The frequent injections are not my favorite though.
    White_Trip
    Quote Originally Posted by xray2606
    This is what I thought and have read all over the internet bro but he says he’s not that bothered about injecting every day or every other day!! Lol ( ***** I know) but doing 1ml of each mixed twice a week and his gains has been massive bro unbelievable tbh but I can’t find anything on this or any one that’s done it for full cycle, I’ve just had my first shot of enth today but it’s just got me wondering bro that’s all, because I have sum prop but I have always been put off it with the injection frequency I’m bad enough twice a week lol

If you’re worried about frequent injections prop is not for you as the half life is small and is needed eod injections. If you do it infrequently it’s not going to be as effective.

xray2606
    Right just for arguments sake I do my 1ml of each mixed on Monday 1 ml of prop on Wednesday and then a mixed shot on Thursday, then miss till the following Monday, if I do this for first four weeks then go back to just enth till say week 10 then see my last few weeks through with the prop at the same levels again, this is what I’ve read else where as a kick start and also the prop helps when pct starts???? This right? It’s just baffled me how much gains and strength increase he’s had in five weeks :/
    Wizwell
    5 weeks and his gains are HUGE?
    redz
    You need to do every 2nd day.
    xray2606
    Honestly bro if his gains hadn’t been so good it wouldn’t have bothered me but his strength and size as increased a lot bud no shit if I get chance tomoz I’ll get a pick of him
    xray2606
    So Monday mix, Wednesday prop Thursday enth Friday and Sunday prop? Redz?
    redz
    Yeah but then it rotates the next week.
    redz
    Personally I would just adjust the long ester Test to fit on prop days.
    xray2606
    **** that redz too many pins in that for me lol even for just four weeks lol al stick to my enth I get good gains from just 2ml a week it just takes ages to kick in like 4-5 week in my case, what’s the best oral to run along side enth for faster results?
    xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Personally I would just adjust the long ester Test to fit on prop days.

what would that even work out at bro 0.5 ml with every ml of prop that just off the top of my head by the way lol

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.