Test e and test p

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test e and test p

Right I bet you here this a lot but I have a mate lol who is using 1ml of test e and 1ml of test p twice a week he is on week 5 of his cycle and his gains as been huge!! Now I’ve heard of front loading with prop for first 3-4 weeks and last few weeks but as any one else run this type of cycle before?
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    pitweiler
    Your dose would stay the same. If your using 1ml of each, then that’s what you will be using. Regardless if they fall on the same day or not. FYI, it’s better to understand if you refer to how many MGs your using instead of MLs. Just because each vial can be dosed differently. I’m guessing your using 250mg vial of test E and 100 mgs of test P?
    Mr.BB
    I like to use prop at the end of cycle so you dont feel the testosterone drop while the enanthate dissipates, then you can start PCT 3 days after last pin.

Regarding your friend results he either eats more than you, or his genetics are better, 1ml prop per week is nothing.

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    I like to use prop at the end of cycle so you dont feel the testosterone drop while the enanthate dissipates, then you can start PCT 3 days after last pin. Regarding your friend results he either eats more than you, or his genetics are better, 1ml prop per week is nothing.

cheers bro and as for my mate I can’t understand it dude he does one ml of test e 250 and 1 ml of prop 100 on a Monday and then same on a Thursday, he used to get bad pain from the enth so someone told him to mix it prop to make it easier ( I don’t understand this either) but it’s seemed to work and I have to admitt the boy can lift but we did a cycle of enth on its own a few months back and my gains where better than his!!! But this time I had to wait because of family commitments and he’s done this lol cheers for all your help guys

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    This is a very poor injection schedule for test prop it needs to be ran eod at the minimum.

Agreed. Definitely not running the TEST PROP the optimal way.

xray2606
    He’s doing 1ml of each 3 times a week not 2 like I stated above. Mon, wed, Friday all I can say is it seems to be working but that’s up to him. I’ve decided to do a prop kick start for 3 or 4 week pinning eod just to see what gains are like then drop back onto just enth till last 2 week of cycle, i did my first test e 250 yesterday, and a 1ml shot of prop 100 today so I’m ready to do mixed shot of each come Thursday the prop on Sunday I’m going to stick to this for 3 week a think maybe four if gains are good, so that’s sorted, but I have two questions I’ve had test flu symtoms today after enth yesterday is b12 tabs any good to combat this? And at wat dose? 2nd with running two tests together would I be better of taking somthing to combat sides? I’ve never had no proplems with enth but I’m stepping it up a notch and don’t want to get caught out if ya what I mean. any help is greatly received guys
    xray2606
    ??? Nobody on tonight :/ lol or am I just boring lol
    xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    I like to use prop at the end of cycle so you dont feel the testosterone drop while the enanthate dissipates, then you can start PCT 3 days after last pin. Regarding your friend results he either eats more than you, or his genetics are better, 1ml prop per week is nothing.

He’s doing 1ml of each 3 times a week not 2 like I stated above. Mon, wed, Friday all I can say is it seems to be working but that’s up to him. I’ve decided to do a prop kick start for 3 or 4 week pinning eod just to see what gains are like then drop back onto just enth till last 2 week of cycle, i did my first test e 250 yesterday, and a 1ml shot of prop 100 today so I’m ready to do mixed shot of each come Thursday the prop on Sunday I’m going to stick to this for 3 week a think maybe four if gains are good, so that’s sorted, but I have two questions I’ve had test flu symtoms today after enth yesterday is b12 tabs any good to combat this? And at wat dose? 2nd with running two tests together would I be better of taking somthing to combat sides? I’ve never had no proplems with enth but I’m stepping it up a notch and don’t want to get caught out if ya what I mean. any help is greatly received guys

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by xray2606View
    He’s doing 1ml of each 3 times a week not 2 like I stated above. Mon, wed, Friday all I can say is it seems to be working but that’s up to him.

You realize thats over 1gr ot test per week?!?!

What is your age and stats?

B12 tabs are useless to test flu, take some paracetamol.

NACH3
    I’m

Why aren’t you mixing your tests together for ONE pin instead of two??

I personally love prop! I’d rather inject ed and keep the volume of oil down and it’s a more consitant approach as far as eod rotations(4 one wk 3 the next) imo it’s easier for me and I don’t mind pinning ed!

But your making for more pins when you can combine your test e and prop together 2x wkly… And you did say your starting the test e from the beginning so it builds up in your system?

Please tell me your not under 24-25??

Scavenger
    So essentially he’s running 750 mg of E and 300 mg of P each week. It’s not completely ridiculous but it’s also not something a person should do unless their far more experienced or wanting to compete for something. That would be a very expensive cycle if he’s running that for 12 weeks, and AI, HCG and a long PCT.

ProStatus
    Quote Originally Posted by ScavengerView
    So essentially he’s running 750 mg of E and 300 mg of P each week. It’s not completely ridiculous but it’s also not something a person should do unless their far more experienced or wanting to compete for something. That would be a very expensive cycle if he’s running that for 12 weeks, and AI, HCG and a long PCT.

The food is the expensive part. lmao

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I’m Why aren’t you mixing your tests together for ONE pin instead of two?? I personally love prop! I’d rather inject ed and keep the volume of oil down and it’s a more consitant approach as far as eod rotations(4 one wk 3 the next) imo it’s easier for me and I don’t mind pinning ed! But your making for more pins when you can combine your test e and prop together 2x wkly… And you did say your starting the test e from the beginning so it builds up in your system? Please tell me your not under 24-25??

……. 31 bro but I am a novice to aas tbh only done one cycle before I’ve just hit a wall with naturally training

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger

yeah he’s been at it a while but don’t think this would do me any good for second cycle would it lol

xray2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger

with out saying two much he’s got endless supply so price doesn’t really matter to him wish I was in same boat lol

NACH3
    ……. 31 bro but I am a novice to aas tbh only done one cycle before I’ve just hit a wall with naturally training

Hey your here… And you’ll get the proper and safest advice here! So much info at your fingertips here…

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.