steroids helped me succeed in getting a body and girls

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS steroids helped me succeed in getting a body and girls

currently on 500mg test e and 300mg tren . 21 yrs old and 5’8 180 pounds shredded. just wana say doing it young isnt so bad . and honestly idc about trt my parents support this and pay for my bodybuilding expenses .my goal now is to put on major size and push for pro card before by 25

Viewing 10 replies - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Replies
    Kito
    You got legs bloke? You got a back?

Only a handfull of pros actually make money off of this sport.

Kito
    You look good but you also look like alot of people on this site.
    Alaris
    Parfar you are straight beautiful my dude. Do you mind going out with me sometime? I would love to brush my hands through your hair and blow into your ear.

No homo though

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    You look good but you also look like alot of people on this site.

I’m not knockin ya – you’ve got a good build – from the front I see – and take this as constructive criticism (traps can use more height – tris need widening/thickening/bis are good(what’s your peak like)?, back wheels?

That’s the common theme in this thread(many members on here look just as good/or better and don’t compete! Your still very young(did your parents or anyone in your family compete? I ask NPP/c they’re bank rolling your dream! You know sooo many up and coming BBers work double/triple jobs(don’t sleep) and scrape by w/barely nothin until that one person believes in you! If your going for it – make up your mind now and since your behind(I’m thinking of the elite at age 18 – Khai Greene sp – was a freak at 180 when 18 and he was still raw(rough around the edges) but his legs were SICK!

If it’s your dream – it’s your body – I’m not one to tell people they can’t do it – b/c one who says they can or can’t are usually right in what there thinkin – it’s their mind thats weak when they when saying ‘I can’t’) – or strong when thinking they can and will fulfill their/your dream! GL!

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by parfarView
    Nuff said

Upper body looks good.
    Still waiting for the leg pic though. Or are you talking about "board shorts" competitions?

parfar
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Upper body looks good.
    Still waiting for the leg pic though. Or are you talking about "board shorts" competitions?

My recent contest 1 month ago. Used t3/clen on this. Got shredded so fast along with the gear lol

renepjd
    Getting there. Stay under that squat bar. Takes time.
    Sheriff 
    long as you’re good with the consequences
    ojand
    is it that serious man?i mean u got ur whole life to do this stuff. ur receptors are gona be burnt out
    Keys Blow
    nice dark_sideck dude..
Viewing 10 replies - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.