steroids helped me succeed in getting a body and girls

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS steroids helped me succeed in getting a body and girls

currently on 500mg test e and 300mg tren . 21 yrs old and 5’8 180 pounds shredded. just wana say doing it young isnt so bad . and honestly idc about trt my parents support this and pay for my bodybuilding expenses .my goal now is to put on major size and push for pro card before by 25

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Replies
    Gummi
    big arms? I see a some forearms and triceps but those biceps are kinda flat and have not much peak again not being a dk just being real
    tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Better have a "Plan B" ready.
    Curious, do you have any legs?
    BTW, your sisters cute.

Kelkel is right . Don’t put all ur eggs in this basket bro. Make sure u do have a plan B & C. all it take is on injury to take u out of the game for a long time. Just be smart. Knowledge is power! Good luck little bro.

lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Better have a "Plan B" ready.
    Curious, do you have any legs?
    BTW, your sisters cute.

Yes, most definitely!

Sport AS
    At least he is smart enough to blur out his identity so everyone and their dog doesn’t know he is on steroids . Guess the back up plan won’t be anything political or anywhere that does strict background checks.

mattybee123
    mum and dad… more like g4p
    Red Bastard
    Parfar most likely loves Jersey Shores.
    Would be pretty simple to image search him, as he probably posted the same picture on Facebook….
    parfar
    This was me 1.5 yrs ago . U can imagine how much shredded and big i got now
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by parfarView
    This was me 1.5 yrs ago . U can imagine how much shredded and big i got now

How many cycles in that time? Or how long of one? Your not blasting and cruising at your age are you? Not that any age is safe for blasting & cruising…

Gummi
    good work, but what’s your point do you think you are the only one who can build muscle? there are guys on this site that make you look like a piss ant and they aren’t pro they are realistic about their future be real with yourself
    parfar
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    How many cycles in that time? Or how long of one? Your not blasting and cruising at your age are you? Not that any age is safe…

3 cycles so far started at 19. 21 now

esto
    Give up on being a pro. It isn’t going to happen. At 21, you are so far behind the pack of TrueMaxders it isn’t funny. There are a thousand people on here with better physic and they do it for fun. If your not better then them. How are you going to be a pro?
    NACH3
    3 cycles so far started at 19. 21 now

Nice… What was your starting weight/& weight now(in pic above in thread)?

I agree w/the above posts… But hey many BBers have been told they weren’t good enough etc – if you’ve made this decision I hope your living breathing eating shitting BBing! Because that’s what it will take – and then much more falling on your face and getting back up!!

FYI genetics is key when you get to where you want to be…

parfar
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Nice… What was your starting weight/& weight now(in pic above in thread)?

I agree w/the above posts… But hey many BBers have been told they weren’t good enough etc – if you’ve made this decision I hope your living breathing eating shitting BBing! Because that’s what it will take – and then much more falling on your face and getting back up!!

FYI genetics is key when you get to where you want to be…

I was 5’8 200 fat in that pic. Now im 5’8 190 shredded

Mr.BB
    I was 5’8 200 fat in that pic. Now im 5’8 190 shredded

How are you shredded and we dont even see the triceps on the pic????

parfar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    How are you shredded and we dont even see the triceps on the pic????

Nuff said

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.