steroids helped me succeed in getting a body and girls

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS steroids helped me succeed in getting a body and girls

currently on 500mg test e and 300mg tren . 21 yrs old and 5’8 180 pounds shredded. just wana say doing it young isnt so bad . and honestly idc about trt my parents support this and pay for my bodybuilding expenses .my goal now is to put on major size and push for pro card before by 25

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Replies
    Puff
    It’s up to you what you do with your life but don’t come on to our forum and make it sound like it’s a good thing to use AAS at a young age because it’s not. There is lots of threads here with young guys that have messed themselves up.
    And as for mum and dad paying for it all lmfao i am really not busting your balls here but it does not look good for countless young ppl that come here for advice and see this and think cool i’ll do this so you see where i’m coming from.
    parfar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffView
    It’s up to you what you do with your life but don’t come on to our forum and make it sound like it’s a good thing to use AAS at a young age because it’s not. There is lots of threads here with young guys that have messed themselves up.
    And as for mum and dad paying for it all lmfao i am really not busting your balls here but it does not look good for countless young ppl that come here for advice and see this and think cool i’ll do this so you see where i’m coming from.

i have plans on being a pro, not like kids who do it for fun

Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by parfarView
    i have plans on being a pro, not like kids who do it for fun

Best of luck to you parfar.

Gummi
    its funny because right below his post there is a young guy who hasn’t gotten a boner in years and has unbearable pains in his bones from GH and hasn’t felt the same since his cycle at a young age and stated that doing them at a young age ruined his life. but hey its your body bro
    Oki-Des
    I hope you do become a pro. But, you cannot say that doing steroids at a young age is not so bad; while you are still young. That is like saying drinking and driving is not so bad, before you have to deal with the possible negative consequences of getting caught or hurting someone. People do not say that young people should not do steroids because they are only doing it for fun, but if you want to be a pro then it is alright. Your goals have nothing to do with the possible problems you could face down the road.
    I understand your thoughts, but what clarky was trying to say is that young people look for good information and safe information on this site and what you are doing and saying is not safe and you still have no idea of what problems you may face down the road from doing what you are doing now.
    Of course do whatever you want; but please try not to steer other young people down the wrong path. And right now you really do not know what problems you might face in addition to requiring trt 20 years from now.

REDs
    Ya its your choice but its not good to glamorize something when you haven’t seen the end result from what you have done to your body. You may not see that for ten years at a young age of 28 and a broken tool. I wish you all the luck . Just realize alot of people pay a hefty price running gear at your age.
    Mr.BB
    Cool, mummy and daddy are paying LOL
    khwab
    Use your parents money to go to college, you have average genetics, it will be a great hobby for you but be realistic,
    Red Bastard
    Entitled generation. Skewed priorities. Humanity’s phucked…
    nookiexxxl
    I wish I started at 21 or heck even 18 or 19. Maybe then I wouldn’t be a 25 year old kissless virgin.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffView

^^^ this!! Don’t come here saying it’s ok to cycle at your age b/c it’s not! And as far as girls go – you must not had much game – just sayin(some/most woman usually despise steroids )

With that said – GL on YOUR quest – but don’t blur the lines for the young! You still gave no idea what’s gonna happen to your body in the future – you may be ok at thus moment – but when you reach 30+ I bet it’ll be a different story(I hope not – I don’t wish that on my worst enemy – I’d much rather have normal T levels!

Just wanted to make a point that ed we have a young kid on here asking for help b/c of cycling at ages like yourself – IMHO your health is number 1! Regardless if goals – health – w/out it you won’t fulfill your goals!

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by nookiexxxlView
    i wish i started at 21 or heck even 18 or 19. Maybe then i wouldn’t be a 25 year old kissless virgin.

fyi – dont listen to a word this kid says!

Gummi
    are you for real bro? you are doing TRT in your early 20s so you say anyway
    parfar
    Threw in some dbol for preworkout. Got a nasty pumpp

stevejohn
    Is this your first cycle?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.