Steroids and jaw growth.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and jaw growth.

I’ve been reading conflicting information in regards to AAS and jaw growth. Some people say they noticed visible changed in their jaws, others said they didn’t notice anything, some noticed bigger skulls even lol. I also read that apparently HGH has more of an effect on the jaw than AAS? I would have thought seeing as AAS makes your muscles bigger, and considering there are muscles in the jaw, then surely the jaw muscles would increase too?

Are there people on here who have noticed changes in their jaws over time or their head sizes? If you look back through any of your old photos do you notice any changes in your jaw? I just don’t really see any bodybuilders with small jaws. Most seem to have really masculine, chiseled jaw lines that really stand out.

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    GERM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View

I would be confused whether I am shaving my head or my beard.

first21
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMView
    I would be confused whether I am shaving my head or my beard.

pregnant jaw…………ok thats enough now

Sworder
    Quote Originally Posted by first21View
    watch all of colemans dvds on youtube and watch his face morph into skeletor with the big eye sockets and jaw after years of high doses of HGH, and im only guessing he was on high doses of HGH, but im pretty sure it wasent red bull and cell mass that got him 8 olympias

I think it’s too funny how everybody blames hGH and not the 3grams of AAS, slin and igf they are running.

first21
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    I think it’s too funny how everybody blames hGH and not the 3grams of AAS, slin and igf they are running.

yeah….sure

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.