Steroids and jaw growth.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and jaw growth.

I’ve been reading conflicting information in regards to AAS and jaw growth. Some people say they noticed visible changed in their jaws, others said they didn’t notice anything, some noticed bigger skulls even lol. I also read that apparently HGH has more of an effect on the jaw than AAS? I would have thought seeing as AAS makes your muscles bigger, and considering there are muscles in the jaw, then surely the jaw muscles would increase too?

Are there people on here who have noticed changes in their jaws over time or their head sizes? If you look back through any of your old photos do you notice any changes in your jaw? I just don’t really see any bodybuilders with small jaws. Most seem to have really masculine, chiseled jaw lines that really stand out.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    marcus300
    After my first cycle people said they could notice a slight change the size of my jaw but I couldnt see it myself, this is me after my first cycle of test only

Boom
    Lol. I’d say its the TrueMaxder a look like they have a defined jaw because of their low bodyfat.

Steroids shouldn’t make your skull or jaw grow, they’re Androgenic , so you may get hairier, deeper voice etc.
    GH might possibly make jaws grow, but only at very high doses and for long periods of time.

That’s just what I think. As you can see above, apparently Marcus had some abnormal jaw growths!

first21
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    After my first cycle people said they could notice a slight change the size of my jaw but I couldnt see it myself, this is me after my first cycle of test only

Ill never complain about moon face again!!

death star
    Anabolic steroids do not do this. Human Growth Hormone , however, has the possibility of doing so.

TII
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Hahaha
    Marcus, didnt know you are dark_sidenese!

If thats not photoshop, i’d say its a tumor.

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandudeView
    Hahaha
    Marcus, didnt know you are dark_sidenese!

If thats not photoshop, i’d say its a tumor.

I’ll get it look at next time i’m at the doctors

Domus
    Only high doses of hgh will grow the mandible.
    Gre-k
    androgens (aas) may have muscle in jaw grow(i think its a good look, for men anyway) but your thinking hGH abuse not aas
    Times Roman
    Huh? I thought you said you STOPPED with the chew tobacco?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View

Rubberx
    You guys are ruthless!!
    Tyler
    So only high doses of HGH change the mandible? What about just normal doses of HGH? Do people on here like HGH of do they only like AAS like Testosterone , Trenbolone etc?

Sworder
    Both GH and testosterone (androgens) are responsible for mandibular growth. If this is possible after the epiphyseal plates have closed, I wouldn’t think so.

TII
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    Both GH and testosterone(androgens) are responsible for mandibular growth. If this is possible after the epiphyseal plates have closed, I wouldn’t think so.

do you know where are the epiphyseal plates located in the mandible?

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    So only high doses of HGH change the mandible? What about just normal doses of HGH? Do people on here like HGH of do they only like AAS like Testosterone, Trenbolone etc?

I run GH at the same time. There are many other risks of GH to be aware that can occur before mandibular changes.

Sworder
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandudeView
    do you know where are the epiphyseal plates located in the mandible?

I am not in the mood, same place as every other bone in the body that grows.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.