side effects post pct???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS side effects post pct???

my last cycle was test e 600mg for 10 weeks (300 e4d) and tren e 600mg for 6 weeks (300 e4d), a-dex .5 eod. waited my two weeks started the standard nolva/clomid pct. it has now been about 12 weeks since the pct has been over.

my shoulders are breaking out with acne. they didnt break out during cycle or during my pct. they started about a week after i finished my pct. everything seems normal. my junk is back to normal size, sex drive is back. kept about 75 percent of my gains and strength.

now my question(s): has anyone ever experienced this? and is it aas related or something else?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
    Sworder
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    You still can’t read from bloodwork how much acne a person has. 12 weeks post cycle!

^

With that I take my leave

Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. HartmanView
    Acne can occur from any significant hormonal changes. You said you recovered good from pct which means your endocrine system went from shut down to functioning properly again = massive hormonal change and possible acne breakout.

High E2 can also cause acne

thats what i assumed it was from. but how long can one expect to experience hormonal changes like that? its been 12 weeks since ive finished my pct, i feel like im in 9th grade again lol i guess what im asking is at what point should i start to be concerned about fluxuating hormone levels?

Lunk1
    Hormone changes, in general do it. Androgens do it too, increases the sebaceous glands output and gives you acne as well. There are so many things that can cause it you can’t simply look at E2. E2 should be in normal-low range anyway and he should supplement with an AI if it is high. Should be able to tell without tests. It would be silly to think that E2 alone results in acne, if so all the ladies would be covered in acne all the time.

True that it may not be JUST elevated E2 and could be a large number of things. I will say that a good majority of the time when ppl ask about acne on this board that you find at they were not using an AI on cycle.

Truth be told that was my biggest problem and why I experienced acne…an AI is a must for me now.

Phased
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    thats what i assumed it was from. but how long can one expect to experience hormonal changes like that? its been 12 weeks since ive finished my pct, i feel like im in 9th grade again lol i guess what im asking is at what point should i start to be concerned about fluxuating hormone levels?

Check my first post on how to deal with this brother
    Best

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219View

My last cycle the acne was not bad till AFTER cycle…consider that there is alot of hormone changes occuring at this point. It can take a months or even nearly a year for things to completely regulate. This is why BW after PCT is recommended.

Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    True that it may not be JUST elevated E2 and could be a large number of things. I will say that a good majority of the time when ppl ask about acne on this board that you find at they were not using an AI on cycle.

Truth be told that was my biggest problem and why I experienced acne…an AI is a must for me now.

i did use an AI on cycle all the way up to the start of my pct

Lunk1
    Hormone changes, in general do it. Androgens do it too, increases the sebaceous glands output and gives you acne as well. There are so many things that can cause it you can’t simply look at E2. E2 should be in normal-low range anyway and he should supplement with an AI if it is high. Should be able to tell without tests. It would be silly to think that E2 alone results in acne, if so all the ladies would be covered in acne all the time.

I wpoldn’t think that comparing how women process estrogen could or should be compared to how men process it. Our bodies are not supposed to have elevated estrogen levels so it would stand to reason that this could cause a number of reaction to occurr such as high BP and acne..NO??

Lunk1
    i did use an AI on cycle all the way up to the start of my pct

If I remember correctly it took me 3-4 months before I started to clear up. Your body is attempting to restart test production and therefore your hormone levels are going to fluctuate. This change could easily expalin the acne. I would handle it through common acne treatments and get BW done. This will tell you if your test AND E2 have returned to normal. Acne or no acne this is important!

Sgt. Hartman

It’s ridiculous to try to compare estradiol levels and side effects in males to females.

If high E2 doesn’t cause acne you should run a couple grams of test with a properly dosed ai for the first half of a cycle but discontinue the ai for the last half and then try to say high E2 doesn’t cause acne. I guess you could still say it’s the hormonal change of the E2 elevating…..lol

Tron3219
    thanks guys. as conflicting as this thread turned out to be it has given me much food for thought. i appreciate all the input guys.

but might i add… dark_sidell out fellas, a debate is one thing, but so much aggression haha quite a bit of irony, telling a bunch of guys on aas to not be so aggressive hahaha

Sworder
    Just making sure you get correct information!

Good luck!!

Tron3219
    no offense to anyone, but until i know what you say to mostly be true, most of the time (or you have phd in ur title) i will take what everyone says with a grain of salt, research it for myself, using your experience and knowledge to point me in the right direction. like i said, no offense to anyone and i will take in account everything everyone says, but being new and not knowing anyone, i trust you about as far as i can throw you lol sorry for my pesimism lol
    Tron3219
    BUT i do appreciate everyones thoughts and time they took out of thier life to help educate me!
    Lunk1
    no offense to anyone, but until i know what you say to mostly be true, most of the time (or you have phd in ur title) i will take what everyone says with a grain of salt, research it for myself, using your experience and knowledge to point me in the right direction. like i said, no offense to anyone and i will take in account everything everyone says, but being new and not knowing anyone, i trust you about as far as i can throw you lol sorry for my pesimism lol

ALWAYS the best course of action!!!

Lucky T&F
    I’m on sust 350 1 ml a week today will b week 4 of pining , had a question about Pct
    I’m 23
    10%bp
    I’m gonna do clomid and nova but people tell me to do hcg is it ness it’s my first cycle by the way. And help would b great thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.