side effects post pct???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS side effects post pct???

my last cycle was test e 600mg for 10 weeks (300 e4d) and tren e 600mg for 6 weeks (300 e4d), a-dex .5 eod. waited my two weeks started the standard nolva/clomid pct. it has now been about 12 weeks since the pct has been over.

my shoulders are breaking out with acne. they didnt break out during cycle or during my pct. they started about a week after i finished my pct. everything seems normal. my junk is back to normal size, sex drive is back. kept about 75 percent of my gains and strength.

now my question(s): has anyone ever experienced this? and is it aas related or something else?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
    Phased
    PCT acne is common and to be expected. It is AAS related. Get a back scrub brush with a good acne cleanser and go to town. The rest will just work its way out eventually. Consider yourself lucky you didn’t break out on cycle.
    Best
    MickeyKnox
    Have you had recent bloodwork?
    Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnoxView

no i havent. i had some general blood work done before i started the cycle to make sure everything was good before i started it. i was going to wait till week 14 (cycle + pct= time off) before i got anymore blood work done. that does bring up another question though. ive been leary about going to a dr. and being like, soooooo i just got off the juice. check me out lol jk. ive been wondering the best way to approach a doc, cuz from what ive seen. it seems to be a sensitive subject to those guys. ive brought it up to one and he was like im not going to help you kill yourself. soooo idk how to approach it without being intrusive.

Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by PhasedView
    PCT acne is common and to be expected. It is AAS related. Get a back scrub brush with a good acne cleanser and go to town. The rest will just work its way out eventually. Consider yourself lucky you didn’t break out on cycle.
    Best

kinda what i figured but just wanted to get some confirmation. yeah i was pretty pleased with the lack of side effects on cycle. only side effect that i got on cycle was a bit of limp dick on the last week of tren . good ole tren dick. lol

thanks for the help guys.

btw, im kurtiss. this was technically my 3rd cycle, but the first that i was really cognizant about what it is, what its doing, and the process. ive been working out religiously since i wa about 19, 6′ and 160 lbs. im 27 now and about 219-223 depending on time of day lol. when i was younger (20-21) i took 2 cycles of dianabol but didnt really know what i was doing and that i was too young to even think about it. i only gained about an accumlutive 10 pounds that i kept. then i decided to go natural. i decided to cycle again because i was stuck at about 200-205 no matter how much i ate or the type of lifting i did. i felt i needed a nudge. im on here quite a bit, but mainly reading and hardly posting. i found that if you just read most if not all answers will be answered.

shredded
    I broke out after PCT also I found Vit B5 3-5g/ED cleared it up.
    Phased
    Quote Originally Posted by shreddedView
    I broke out after PCT also I found Vit B5 3-5g/ED cleared it up.

Pantothenic Acid is good, how did you get that much down ED?

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219View
    kinda what i figured but just wanted to get some confirmation. yeah i was pretty pleased with the lack of side effects on cycle. only side effect that i got on cycle was a bit of limp dick on the last week of tren . good ole tren dick. lol

thanks for the help guys.

btw, im kurtiss. this was technically my 3rd cycle, but the first that i was really cognizant about what it is, what its doing, and the process. ive been working out religiously since i wa about 19, 6′ and 160 lbs. im 27 now and about 219-223 depending on time of day lol. when i was younger (20-21) i took 2 cycles of dianabol but didnt really know what i was doing and that i was too young to even think about it. i only gained about an accumlutive 10 pounds that i kept. then i decided to go natural. i decided to cycle again because i was stuck at about 200-205 no matter how much i ate or the type of lifting i did. i felt i needed a nudge. im on here quite a bit, but mainly reading and hardly posting. i found that if you just read most if not all answers will be answered.

This is so true.

shredded
    Bought it pure, add to some water and it has no taste.
    Phased
    Quote Originally Posted by shreddedView
    Bought it pure, add to some water and it has no taste.

I am interested in getting some, I will PM you.
    Thanks

Sworder

What does bloodwork tell you about acne?

Phased
    Wondering the same thing.
    warmouth
    E2 levels? I think 405 had a similar issue with acne and realized his E2 was very high. It might have been someone else, but I think it was him.
    MickeyKnox
    It was 405.

I guess Sworder and Phased have no idea about E2 and acne? I try to locate some information for you two to take a look at and bring yourselves up to speed.

Cheers!

Phased
    Im interested
    Sworder
    It was 405.

I guess Sworder and Phased have no idea about E2 and acne? I try to locate some information for you two to take a look at and bring yourselves up to speed.

Cheers!

LMAO how many pimples do u get / pg e2? Is it like a 2:1 ratio or ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.