side effects post pct???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS side effects post pct???

my last cycle was test e 600mg for 10 weeks (300 e4d) and tren e 600mg for 6 weeks (300 e4d), a-dex .5 eod. waited my two weeks started the standard nolva/clomid pct. it has now been about 12 weeks since the pct has been over.

my shoulders are breaking out with acne. they didnt break out during cycle or during my pct. they started about a week after i finished my pct. everything seems normal. my junk is back to normal size, sex drive is back. kept about 75 percent of my gains and strength.

now my question(s): has anyone ever experienced this? and is it aas related or something else?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    Read a few of these tonight and it would seem as if some ppl need to sit in the corner, holding hands, singing kumbaya (sp).

Take it easy on each other fellas

Phased
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Read a few of these tonight and it would seem as if some ppl need to sit in the corner, holding hands, singing kumbaya (sp).

Take it easy on each other fellas

I have a problem with people handing out advice in which they have no clue what they are talking about.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by PhasedView
    I have a problem with people handing out advice in which they have no clue what they are talking about.

I can understand that but no reason to kick sand in someones face…

I have seen you work very hard at being professional…seems this is a bit outa character from what I have become accustomed to outa you my friend.

Phased
    No worries Lunk
    Tron3219
    hahaha dispite all the sand kicking (jk phased) ill have to do some reading on E2, now if i type E2 into google im sure to find a pleathera of nonsense related to nothing im interested in. can you give me some more info to be able to research it? and any good info on being able to read blood levels and what to specifically to ask to test for when i go to the doc so i dont have to play the juice card. can just ask him to test a certain panal and be quite ambiguous about it.
    MickeyKnox
    done..
    Tron3219
    im sorry, i made a mistake as well. mickeyknox. im interested in the e2. and blood levels. sorry for the mistake
    Lunk1
    Mick, any way I could persuade you to edit the above^^^^^?
    MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219View
    im sorry, i made a mistake as well. mickeyknox. im interested in the e2. and blood levels. sorry for the mistake

no worries mate.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    LMAO how many pimples do u get / pg e2? Is it like a 2:1 ratio or ?

Hey Sworder, I was always under the belief that an increase in E2 could be linked to an increase in acne as well. Not saying I ma wrong or right but just what I believed. Care to share your thoughts or knowledge???

Sgt. Hartman
    Acne can occur from any significant hormonal changes. You said you recovered good from pct which means your endocrine system went from shut down to functioning properly again = massive hormonal change and possible acne breakout.

High E2 can also cause acne

MickeyKnox
    ^^ That;s what i said Sarge. But apparently my name is not the right color. Hopefully others will listen up.
    Sworder
    Hormone changes, in general do it. Androgens do it too, increases the sebaceous glands output and gives you acne as well. There are so many things that can cause it you can’t simply look at E2. E2 should be in normal-low range anyway and he should supplement with an AI if it is high. Should be able to tell without tests. It would be silly to think that E2 alone results in acne, if so all the ladies would be covered in acne all the time.
    Sworder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnoxView
    ^^ That;s what i said Sarge. But apparently my name is not the right color. Hopefully others will listen up.

You still can’t read from bloodwork how much acne a person has. 12 weeks post cycle!

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    You still can’t read from bloodwork how much acne a person has. 12 weeks post cycle!

are you two for real? i asked if he had recent bloodwork. is it possible that his e2 levels are elevated after pct?? is this possible Sworder, or are you suggesting it isn’t. get real will ya..

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.