sex life and steroids!!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS sex life and steroids!!

i will start my first ever cycle in a week.I am 23,191lbs and 14-15%bodyfat!!

but i have a question in form of a situation,suppose person X has test level 100 and he starts a cycle+pct+ hcg everything perfect!! And now after his PCT will his TEST level will become again 100?? or 80?90?95?? overall what i mean,do we have to sacrifice something for bigger muscles in future?? maybe i am sounding stupid but doing steroids is a serious decision and there is no turning back!!

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BeowulfView
    bro its been 1.5years i am not able to break the plateau,tried everything diff diets,workouts etc and i am thinking about steroids because the hardwork i am putting in from the last 1.5years,its not rewarding me anymore and when you see newbie in gym with no base growing like hell in there teens(i know they are assholes and i shdnt think about them) but its nightmare when a 17year newbie has bigger bicep then yours!! lol

the more inshape and bigger you get the gains will come slower. There is no way you are plateaued at 23.

Beowulf
    hmm will change my diet and workout and will wait for some more time before starting anything!
Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.