sex life and steroids!!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS sex life and steroids!!

i will start my first ever cycle in a week.I am 23,191lbs and 14-15%bodyfat!!

but i have a question in form of a situation,suppose person X has test level 100 and he starts a cycle+pct+ hcg everything perfect!! And now after his PCT will his TEST level will become again 100?? or 80?90?95?? overall what i mean,do we have to sacrifice something for bigger muscles in future?? maybe i am sounding stupid but doing steroids is a serious decision and there is no turning back!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    You should really do a lot more research before you start…I can tell I probably knew 100x more about AAS than you when I started my first cycle and still many of the veterans didn’t feel like I was ready. Start by reading all of the sticky threads in this sub forum. Feel free to ask specific questions here. Good luck!
    realgear
    Perseverance good info you gave him.. Honeyking for everything you do there are symptoms and side effects what you have to do is make a decision once you know what you are risking if I take tylenol I know that I have a chance of getting ulcers or intestinal bleeing its side effects from the drug so find out the aas you want to take read up on there side effects and make your decision as a 23 year old man..
    Also how long have you been in the gym??? What does youe diet look like and what are you trying to accomplish?
    Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1View
    You should really do a lot more research before you start…I can tell I probably knew 100x more about AAS than you when I started my first cycle and still many of the veterans didn’t feel like I was ready. Start by reading all of the sticky threads in this sub forum. Feel free to ask specific questions here. Good luck!

i have done hell lot of research but i just wana ask the experienced people,who are on steroids for a long time and wana know howz they feel now?? sex power?? sperm count?? when they are not on steroids!

SEOINAGE
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf

but i have a question in form of a situation,suppose person X has test level 100 and he starts a cycle+pct+hcg everything perfect!! And now after his PCT will his TEST level will become again 100?? or 80?90?95?? overall what i mean,do we have to sacrifice something for bigger muscles in future?? maybe i am sounding stupid but doing steroids is a serious decision and there is no turning back!!

At a young age like 23 you are more likely to damage your system. Save your stuff for a couple years at least. And be much more prepared physically and knowledgeable about how to do it safely.

Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by realgearView
    Perseverance good info you gave him.. Honeyking for everything you do there are symptoms and side effects what you have to do is make a decision once you know what you are risking if I take tylenol I know that I have a chance of getting ulcers or intestinal bleeing its side effects from the drug so find out the aas you want to take read up on there side effects and make your decision as a 23 year old man..
    Also how long have you been in the gym??? What does youe diet look like and what are you trying to accomplish?

my diet is good and its been 5years i am working out seriously and have lost 66lbs all natural and gained about 20lbs muscle after that!!

OnTheSauce
    My sperm count is non existent. Barely any fluid and its thick. Moneyshots are not fun anymore.
    Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGEView
    At a young age like 23 you are more likely to damage your system. Save your stuff for a couple years at least. And be much more prepared physically and knowledgeable about how to do it safely.

just tell me one thing,if we compare testosterone level reports of two people,one is non steroid user and other is a steroid user.what will be the difference??

OnTheSauce
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    just tell me one thing,if we compare testosterone level reports of two people,one is non steroid user and other is a steroid user.what will be the difference??

Varies man. U can have someone with naturally high or low levels prior steroid use . There isn’t just a set number everyone has

I think the question you should be asking at your age is "will my natural production of Testosterone ever come back to 100% or do I have to do TRT for the rest of my life?" This may seem a little extreme but steroids are powerful and you never know how your body will react until you try it. Once you find out it may be too late. Just a thought.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by BeowulfView

but i have a question in form of a situation,suppose person X has test level 100 and he starts a cycle+pct+hcg everything perfect!! And now after his PCT will his TEST level will become again 100?? or 80?90?95?? overall what i mean,do we have to sacrifice something for bigger muscles in future?? maybe i am sounding stupid but doing steroids is a serious decision and there is no turning back!!

There are risks associated with AAS usage. Damaging your HPTA and having your test levels remain lower or non existant is one of the biggest. Will this happen to you? Maybe! The fact that your endocrine systemis most likely still developing does increase your risk of not being able to reach full development!

Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I think the question you should be asking at your age is "will my natural production of Testosterone ever come back to 100% or do I have to do TRT for the rest of my life?" This may seem a little extreme but steroids are powerful and you never know how your body will react until you try it. Once you find out it may be too late. Just a thought.

ohh yeah thats what i mean!! i wasnt able to explain what i wana ask!

senorrebo
    Quote Originally Posted by BeowulfView
    my diet is good and its been 5years i am working out seriously and have lost 66lbs all natural and gained about 20lbs muscle after that!!

The question is if you are getting these results already, why add aas to the mix? The only reason I made the choice to add them was because I had completely plateaued. At 23 you should stick with natty.

realgear
    ScotchGuard02 thats why I love you bro you get right to the point and stop the stupid questions. so 100 85 wtf is that read this just a little info to help you out since you have been reading and studying this stuff. A typical normal male testosterone level range given is 260 -1080 ng/dl as (which corresponds to about 8.8 – 36.7 nmol/l)

Beowulf
    i am very horny guy lol,horny 24/7 think about sex all the ****ing time,so i just very little concern about my natural test prob after steroids !

OnTheSauce
    Wait until you are 25 then. Less risk than now
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.