sex life and steroids!!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS sex life and steroids!!

i will start my first ever cycle in a week.I am 23,191lbs and 14-15%bodyfat!!

but i have a question in form of a situation,suppose person X has test level 100 and he starts a cycle+pct+ hcg everything perfect!! And now after his PCT will his TEST level will become again 100?? or 80?90?95?? overall what i mean,do we have to sacrifice something for bigger muscles in future?? maybe i am sounding stupid but doing steroids is a serious decision and there is no turning back!!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by BeowulfView
    i am very horny guy lol,horny 24/7 think about sex all the ****ing time,so i just very little concern about my natural test prob after steroids !

Bro…I’m almost 40 and even off cycle I think about sex so often that I forget to go to work lol. The reality is that more than just labido can be damaged by AAS use AT ANY AGE!

Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by senorreboView
    The question is if you are getting these results already, why add aas to the mix? The only reason I made the choice to add them was because I had completely plateaued. At 23 you should stick with natty.

bro its been 1.5years i am not able to break the plateau,tried everything diff diets,workouts etc and i am thinking about steroids because the hardwork i am putting in from the last 1.5years,its not rewarding me anymore and when you see newbie in gym with no base growing like hell in there teens(i know they are assholes and i shdnt think about them) but its nightmare when a 17year newbie has bigger bicep then yours!! lol

Yahaer
    I agree with all advices given here , wait till ur 25 at least and when ur going to have ur first cycle consider all possibilities , i 2 did cycles basic ones ( dbol and test e ) and done pct perfectly hcg was included and i can assure u ( now after 5 months clean )that is my sex drive is much less than before i go through any cycle , i hope my info was helpful

Beowulf
    well guys thankyou for your support and i really appreciate that and i got my answer that Natural T-production after doing steroids varies person to person!!

Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by YahaerView
    I agree with all advices given here , wait till ur 25 at least and when ur going to have ur first cycle consider all possibilities , i 2 did cycles basic ones ( dbol and test e ) and done pct perfectly hcg was included and i can assure u ( now after 5 months clean )that is my sex drive is much less than before i go through any cycle , i hope my info was helpful

Did you see a doctor?

OnTheSauce
    Post up in the nutrition section. The best workouts can be hindered by not eating consistent good calories everyday
    Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588View
    Post up in the nutrition section. The best workouts can be hindered by not eating consistent good calories everyday

yeah bro,will do my homework again!! 😛 and i love this website <3

twinni
    You should get blood work HonkeyKong before you start that way you will know for sure after. Better yet wait a while but the. Still get blood work before starting the cycle.
    Boom
    Honey king, I would heed the advice and wait. I am also 23, and I have a thread over in the TRT section now. My test levels are so low, I have zero sex drive, erectile problems etc.
    Just my 2cents.

18month plateu? You’re doing something wrong, and STERIODS won’t help you. Post up your diet and training in the relevant forums.

Stark88
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588View

If I could rep this man i would

realgear
    My balls are the size of acorns and hard my biceps are thats all anymore.
    Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomView
    Honey king, I would heed the advice and wait. I am also 23, and I have a thread over in the TRT section now. My test levels are so low, I have zero sex drive, erectile problems etc.
    Just my 2cents.

18month plateu? You’re doing something wrong, and STERIODS won’t help you. Post up your diet and training in the relevant forums.

ohhh ****!!! dude are ****ing kidding me?? :O :O did you see a doc?? having tribulus or DAA etc ???

mikseven4
    Quote Originally Posted by BeowulfView
    ohhh ****!!! dude are ****ing kidding me?? :O :O did you see a doc?? having tribulus or DAA etc ???

I can’t take this guy seriously for some reason.

the_kret
    OP, you need to learn how to eat, you can easily break this ‘plateau’ with a good diet…
    Beowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by mikseven4View
    I can’t take this guy seriously for some reason.

get out then! 😐 😐 i dint invited you..

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.