injection site pain

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS injection site pain

test e250 / tren e
    1cc test and 1/2 cc or tren
    pin site is hip area given by a nurse. using 22 gauge 1 1/2"

second time trying tren e and last time I chose to stop taking the tren do to the injection site pain.
    I started small dose of tren this time and was gonna do shot every 4 days.
    The shot itself doesn’t hurt for the first 15 hours or so then i get extremely sore. The soreness/pain eases up on day 3 and gone on day 5.

should I just stop taking tren e all together?

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    < <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by nekaView
    would you recommend using the same injection site throughout the entire cycle or switch it up?

Switch. . .

DubStep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    The original synthol came with lidocaine if I remember correctly Typically if PIP is really bad from high concentrated gear I recommend getting some sterile oil and diluting it.

i agree with dilution in certain circumstances… aside from extremely high mg gear that would take massive amounts of oil to be injected…. every situation and person is different… peeps should do what is correct for their situation at hand…. here we do have two acceptable alternatives to a pip problem…. sworder im liking to see more of your posts on here… nice to see quality input from newer members… i myself watched for a long time before joining and have been very light on input..

Cybertattoo
    Quote Originally Posted by neka
    I just started my first cycle. I injected 1cc into each delt. I was told to expect a little bit of pain for a couple of days in the injection site due to the slow burning oils. This came about day 2 in both delts, and only lasted about 24 hours in the right delt. It is now day 4 and the left delt is still killing me. It is rock hard and very sore, and the skin is pinkish. Is this a normal experience for the first injection or is something wrong?

This has happened to me before to my glute.. I wasn’t able to sit down on my left side took about a week to go down back to normal.. I must of hit something

DubStep
    Quote Originally Posted by neka
    Lunk1: I will try mixing them the next time.
    1S@merhead: When you mixed, did you just put lidocaine in the other vial or fill with the "gear" and then add lidocaine to the pin?
    Another question for you all, would you recommend using the same injection site throughout the entire cycle or switch it up?

i mix the lidocaine into the main vial that has pip pain…. i actually buy it as a powder i mix with a minute amount of sterile oil and then blend it in…

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.