injection site pain

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS injection site pain

test e250 / tren e
    1cc test and 1/2 cc or tren
    pin site is hip area given by a nurse. using 22 gauge 1 1/2"

second time trying tren e and last time I chose to stop taking the tren do to the injection site pain.
    I started small dose of tren this time and was gonna do shot every 4 days.
    The shot itself doesn’t hurt for the first 15 hours or so then i get extremely sore. The soreness/pain eases up on day 3 and gone on day 5.

should I just stop taking tren e all together?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by neka
    I just started my first cycle. I injected 1cc into each delt. I was told to expect a little bit of pain for a couple of days in the injection site due to the slow burning oils. This came about day 2 in both delts, and only lasted about 24 hours in the right delt. It is now day 4 and the left delt is still killing me. It is rock hard and very sore, and the skin is pinkish. Is this a normal experience for the first injection or is something wrong?

Par for the course. Apply heat source and light massage or a warm soak in the tube. 400-800mg Motrin for pain.

Watch for following symptoms:

– fever
    – nausea
    – discoloration/redness
    – site remains hard
    – further swelling
    – loss of movement/range of motion

These symptoms could indicate an infection and requires medical attention.

What size of needle did you use? Are you rotating your injections? What are you injecting and dose?

Sworder
    Him coming on here asking about it means he knows that he needs to be sanitary which makes me think that he was super clean and used a new pin for each injection. He has clearly read about infections as he mentions "pinkish skin". I feel bad for these guys cuz they seem so stressed out. Infections are more prone to happen to the guy who has been around the block, who isn’t really careful anymore. Either way, he is having a chemical inflammation which is why it blossomed so quickly, infections usually take longer to develop and the muscle wouldn’t be stiff. After 10 days I would go to the doctor. Having PIP for a week is excessive but happens. 10 days is when I would think about it.

These are the reasons why I dismiss it so quickly

Sworder
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    Par for the course. Apply heat source and light massage or a warm soak in the tube. 400-800mg Motrin for pain.

Watch for following symptoms:

– fever
    – nausea
    – discoloration/redness
    – site remains hard
    – further swelling
    – loss of movement/range of motion

These symptoms could indicate an infection and requires medical attention.

What size of needle did you use? Are you rotating your injections? What are you injecting and dose?

Am sure he will identify with over 50% of those symptoms

warmouth
    I just sit on a heating pad, set to high, for a bit. Ill sit on it and hop on the forum here and post away. Its is a good thing to do.
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    Am sure he will identify with over 50% of those symptoms

Absolutely, but its better to be safe than dismiss an infection as PIP. In the majority of cases these issues will resolve on their own and without the need for medical treatment. I’ve had cellulitis from an injection and its not something to be ignored.

I agree with your assessment but all we have to go on is a subjective description rather than an direct observation or ddx with BW or other diagnostic measures.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    Him coming on here asking about it means he knows that he needs to be sanitary which makes me think that he was super clean and used a new pin for each injection. He has clearly read about infections as he mentions "pinkish skin". I feel bad for these guys cuz they seem so stressed out. Infections are more prone to happen to the guy who has been around the block, who isn’t really careful anymore. Either way, he is having a chemical inflammation which is why it blossomed so quickly, infections usually take longer to develop and the muscle wouldn’t be stiff. After 10 days I would go to the doctor. Having PIP for a week is excessive but happens. 10 days is when I would think about it.

That is a pretty big assumption considering some of the posts in here lol. While you are most likely right I still feel it’s often time neccessary to dbl check the obvious in most of these cases

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView

That is a pretty big assumption considering some of the posts in here lol. While you are most likely right I still feel it’s often time neccessary to dbl check the obvious in most of these cases

uncle_bob
    I had this happen to me once. It took about week for it to turn back to normal color. I kept cleaning it with alcohol.
    Sworder
    I usually always say after 10 days go to a doctor! Other than that I don’t feel the need to stress ’em out.

I try not to call white Zebra when it’s just a horse

neka
    Sworder: thanks for the info, i had been told to expect pain just wasn’t sure if I should expect it to last this long. It’s only been since Wednesday, so I will wait another week to see if it remains.
    Lunk1: I used 2 different needles, cleaned the area and prepped with alcohol. I also wiped the top of the vials down with alcohol before injecting. I used to needles in two sites because one was T400, the other was deca . That would’ve been my initial concern, but I used an immense amount of care to remain sterile.
    MuscleInk: I don’t believe it is cellulitis as I have had it before from other situations. It doesn’t feel lumpy or like there is a cyst in there, it just feels like my delt is constantly flexed.
    I was most worried that I was either having an allergic-type reactiong to it or that I had hit something in my delt besides mucles.

< <Samson> >
    If the area gets warm to the touch and somewhat swollen after a few days go to the Doc, otherwise you are fine.
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by nekaView
    Sworder: thanks for the info, i had been told to expect pain just wasn’t sure if I should expect it to last this long. It’s only been since Wednesday, so I will wait another week to see if it remains.
    Lunk1: I used 2 different needles, cleaned the area and prepped with alcohol. I also wiped the top of the vials down with alcohol before injecting. I used to needles in two sites because one was T400, the other was deca . That would’ve been my initial concern, but I used an immense amount of care to remain sterile.
    MuscleInk: I don’t believe it is cellulitis as I have had it before from other situations. It doesn’t feel lumpy or like there is a cyst in there, it just feels like my delt is constantly flexed.

I was most worried that I was either having an allergic-type reactiong to it or that I had hit something in my delt besides mucles.

Thank you…by the way, its ok to mix that test and deca in the same pin…less pokes equals less scar tissue and infection risks

DubStep
    aside from an infection issue… ive had gear in the past with high pip one way around it is to add some lidocaine to your vial…. actually due this now alot when using test/prop at higher doses… not sure if many others do but it does work well for me..
    Sworder
    Quote Originally Posted by DubStepView
    aside from an infection issue… ive had gear in the past with high pip one way around it is to add some lidocaine to your vial…. actually due this now alot when using test/prop at higher doses… not sure if many others do but it does work well for me..

The original synthol came with lidocaine if I remember correctly Typically if PIP is really bad from high concentrated gear I recommend getting some sterile oil and diluting it.

neka
    Lunk1: I will try mixing them the next time.
    1S@merhead: When you mixed, did you just put lidocaine in the other vial or fill with the "gear" and then add lidocaine to the pin?
    Another question for you all, would you recommend using the same injection site throughout the entire cycle or switch it up?
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.