injection site pain

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS injection site pain

test e250 / tren e
    1cc test and 1/2 cc or tren
    pin site is hip area given by a nurse. using 22 gauge 1 1/2"

second time trying tren e and last time I chose to stop taking the tren do to the injection site pain.
    I started small dose of tren this time and was gonna do shot every 4 days.
    The shot itself doesn’t hurt for the first 15 hours or so then i get extremely sore. The soreness/pain eases up on day 3 and gone on day 5.

should I just stop taking tren e all together?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    Spartans09
    You could cut it with sterile oil. This works wonders for painful oil based compounds.
    Domus
    Dang. For one, use something smaller than that harpoon. 25 gauge is fine.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    The same thing happened with my last test/ tren blast. Absolutely no pain when pinning or about 12 hours later. But for the next 24-36 hours it was extremely painful. Then get up the next morning and almost no pain at all. I was pinning 2 1/2ml at a time but it was definitely the tren as that much test only never bothered me. No lumps or knots just sore and painful. I use a 22g 1 1/2" also. Been using that set up forever. It’s what you get used to I guess.

Sometimes the darkside is painful. You gotta take the bad with the good.
    mr clean
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09View
    You could cut it with sterile oil. This works wonders for painful oil based compounds.

thanks . I will look into this.

as far as 22g it doesnt hurt when pinning. nor no pain till next day..
    at that low a dose will i even get much from every 5 days or will I be losing out? I want to do 4 days but may not be able.

mr clean
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRepView
    Sometimes the darkside is painful. You gotta take the bad with the good.

I understand this for sure.

orbitz21
    maybe you’re injecting to quickly. maybe you want to inject it slow
    spiderman87
    First off, I would back off the test bro…if your running tren e I would only be running enough Test to keep you levels normal and let the tren do its wonders…

As far as the Pain….I’ve had the same thing. Tren responds to all people differently. What I found to help is don’t mix anything with tren. I would take two shot, test in one and tren in the other and I would delute the tren…
    Inject tren SLOW! Should take you a few minutes into inject 1 ML.
    After injection take a hot bath…that’s what helped me and some of my buddies

twinni
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman87View
    First off, I would back off the test bro…if your running tren e I would only be running enough Test to keep you levels normal and let the tren do its wonders…

As far as the Pain….I’ve had the same thing. Tren responds to all people differently. What I found to help is don’t mix anything with tren. I would take two shot, test in one and tren in the other and I would delute the tren…
    Inject tren SLOW! Should take you a few minutes into inject 1 ML.
    After injection take a hot bath…that’s what helped me and some of my buddies

The guy didn’t even give complete values on what he’s taking other than 250 mg of test and 1/2 cc of tren. So how did you come up with that advice??

Bunch of whiners complaining about a little injection site pain.
    Keep it sterile dont use harpoons & the rest will take care of itself.

Red Bastard
    Is this nurse giving you your injections?
    mr clean
    yes nurse is giving the injections. I can give you the values in a little while. I will look into diluting the tren .. Thanks for the advice.
    I am ok with pain but never had issues with other anabolics.

neka
    I just started my first cycle. I injected 1cc into each delt. I was told to expect a little bit of pain for a couple of days in the injection site due to the slow burning oils. This came about day 2 in both delts, and only lasted about 24 hours in the right delt. It is now day 4 and the left delt is still killing me. It is rock hard and very sore, and the skin is pinkish. Is this a normal experience for the first injection or is something wrong?
    Sworder
    Normal. Relax. if it persists past 10 days then you can see a doctor. But until then don’t even think about it, it’s normal!!
    Lunk1
    Hate to sound bad here but….ya never know?

Did you switch pins or use the same one??? Just curious

Lunk1
    The delt can take 2 CC so I am not sure why hitting them both was neccessary??
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.