injection- before or after workout

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS injection- before or after workout

hi I am starting my first test c cycle from tomorrow ,can you suggest if I should take the injection before workout or after workout. I workout late in the evening
Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by omorashi
    Is everyone in a roid rage or just trolling?

I don’t blame the vets at all. We see these threads daily. People jumping the gun on gear before they have their ducks in a row (nutrition and years of training) because they see pro body builders in magazines and assume gear is the answer to everything. They truly have no idea how much food these guys consume and the commitment to nutrition and training overall to look the way they do.

The vets here get tired of giving out advice and guys blow it off assuming they know better than the ones who have been doing this for decades.

>Good Luck<
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    I don’t blame the vets at all. We see these threads daily. People jumping the gun on gear before they have their ducks in a row (nutrition and years of training) because the see pro body builders in magazines and assume gear is the answer to everything. They truly have no idea how much food these guys consume and the commitment to nutrition and training overall to look the way they do.

The vets here get tired of giving out advice and guys blow it off assuming they know better than the ones who have been doing this for decades.

Well said. It’s a touchy subject for people who really want to use steroids and don’t want to accept that nobody is going to help them if they are not ready. Never the less, all the info they need to successfully complete a cycle is right here- they just need to accept it might not be as easy as any of us would like it to be.

Doesn’t it sound great?? The more gear you take the bigger you get? If it were that easy, I’d be LEE PRIEST!

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd RageView
    hi I am starting my first test c cycle from tomorrow ,can you suggest if I should take the injection before workout or after workout. I workout late in the evening

It really doesnt matter. Just be consistent with your dosage timing.

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by omorashiView
    Is everyone in a roid rage or just trolling?

No we are just not into spoon feeding people and anyone who does not know that basic of a question is a long way from being ready to cycle. If he does not understand the basics what makes you think he understands what he is injecting into his body or what the consequences really are? We experience people like him all the time and most of the time they are lying about their age, gym experience and have an excuse for everything such as hard gainer or low T.

Most of us can sniff them out a mile away and when they aren’t willing to listen or learn it gets frustrating. We are only here to help and educate people, not hold their hands or push the needle in for them. We also try to not suggest how cycle when it is obvious the OP is not ready physically and especially emotionally. Just because he wants to does not mean he should or he is ready.

OMG !!! I was getting a headache reading this post. LOL. The answer to ur question: I doesn’t matter when u pin !!!! It’s not like the "stuff" is gonna rush right into the working muscle and have any kinda superior results. It doesn’t work that way. I’ve pinned in my delts and then an hour later did a delt workout. And no, nothing will ooze out unless u didn’t pin correctly or u used a friggin’ diabetic’s pin.
    ALEX
    The only thing that could affect when you want to pin is post injection pain. When I inject a large volume, I like to work that muscle immediately after I inject in order to spread the oil out and get it to absorb better.

Otherwise, I tend to end up with lumps..

3mL EoD + 2mL E3.5d is getting annoying.
    (525 mast prop, 350 bumping up to 525 tren , + 1g test e)
    When I was pinning wherever whenever, was just getting a bunch of lumps that looked funny.

Otherwise, it does not matter. It’s not like injecting the juice will do anything immediately like a preworkout or an oral such as dianabol .
    Dianabol makes a good pre-workout i find

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.