injection- before or after workout

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS injection- before or after workout

hi I am starting my first test c cycle from tomorrow ,can you suggest if I should take the injection before workout or after workout. I workout late in the evening
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    basejack
    Neither. Learn to eat fist and stop posting this question in different threads, thank you.
    Nerd Rage
    can you just answer my question?
    basejack
    I did. Don’t waste your money, you clearly don’t know how to diet. And will lose any gains that you make.

I know it isn’t what you want to hear but it’s true.

Nerd Rage
    I have already purchased test c(10 250 mg injections) and I am on a very strict high protein diet since 2 months and have been training really hard..I just need to know if I should take the injection before workout or after. Can you kindly tell me what way is more effective? that’s all I need to know at the moment. thanks
    basejack
    And how much weight have you gained on this strict diet? Please list it for me including maBamb’s and calories.

Your gear will keep in a cool dark place for long enough to get your diet sorted and 20-30lb on your frame naturally.

Nerd Rage
    anyone else who can help answering my query?
    omorashi
    It really doesn’t matter. Before is better though, as the oil can spread more freely with exercise.
    basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Rage
    anyone else who can help answering my query?

You know what, good luck. Pin whenever the fvck you want.

Why even come here for advice if you’re not gonna take it, duh!!!!!!!!

Nerd Rage
    Quote Originally Posted by omorashi
    It really doesn’t matter. Before is better though, as the oil can spread more freely with exercise.

thanks mate

Boom
    Quote Originally Posted by basejack

This^^

Your question is self defeating. If you had done sufficient research prior to buying your stuff, you would know.

Nerd Rage

thanks! but keep your fuking advise with you

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Rage
    thanks! but keep your fuking advise with you

Don’t forget, you scrawny little fvck, you need to inject into MUSCLE, you may want to try and build some first!

Nerd Rage
    Don’t forget, you scrawny little fvck, you need to inject into MUSCLE, you may want to try and build some first!

wtf is wrong with you bro?! I have been training for 2-3 years without steroids ..now I want to try a test c cycle and all I want to know is if I should take the injection before my workout or after.
    after training for 2-3 years you think I didnt gain any muscles? are u kidding me? I jus need to grow more now

basejack
    Nothing wrong with me. Except I have suggested/wasted my breath explaining you need to resolve your nutrition issues.

AAS are not a magic potion. If you don’t eat enough you won’t grow. If you grow and don’t eat enough after your cycle you will lose whatever gains you make.

But feel free to ignore the advice if people more experienced than you. You’ve been told what you want to hear by somebody else.

We are still here to help unless your attitude says the same at which point I wish you good luck!!!

Nerd Rage
    Nothing wrong with me. Except I have suggested/wasted my breath explaining you need to resolve your nutrition issues.

AAS are not a magic potion. If you don’t eat enough you won’t grow. If you grow and don’t eat enough after your cycle you will lose whatever gains you make.

But feel free to ignore the advice if people more experienced than you. You’ve been told what you want to hear by somebody else.

We are still here to help unless your attitude says the same at which point I wish you good luck!!!

I have been eating a lot since last 2 months, and I am serious on muscle gaining, I am following a strict high protein diet and will continue with the diet

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.