injection- before or after workout

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS injection- before or after workout

hi I am starting my first test c cycle from tomorrow ,can you suggest if I should take the injection before workout or after workout. I workout late in the evening
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    WasD
    3 things..

1. Stats?

2. If your so sure your ready for a cycle…..post a pic..

3. It would be in your best interest to be more respectful of this board and its members. You ask for advice, it was given to you…. Its called advice for a reason……Its not called tell me ONLY what I want you to tell me…The members here are just looking out for you best interest and only promote SAFE use of AAS. If BIB doesn’t think you are ready for it, then I trust his judgement.

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Rage
    I have been eating a lot since last 2 months, and I am serious on muscle gaining, I am following a strict high protein diet and will continue with the diet

Again – how much weight have you gained in the last 2 months and please list the diet including maBamb’s and calories.

There is much more to this game than just high protein you know?

WasD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd RageView
    I have been eating a lot since last 2 months, and I am serious on muscle gaining, I am following a strict high protein diet and will continue with the diet

2 months of strict diet? many follow a strict diet for years before turning to gear.

Nerd Rage
    Was just looking for answer to a simple question that when should I take the inj, before or after workout, I know my body I knw the type of diet I am takin I know I am ready just a simple question when to take the inj that’s it. if somebody can answer that
    basejack
    5’11 and 154lbs. Yeah, you’re ready mate. You know best, I’m sure you have your AI, HCG and PCT well in hand.

Make sure you pin your delts the day before a shoulder workout and quads the day before your leg workout. I’m done wasting my time with you.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

WasD
    Wow, Have you read anything this site has to offer?
    Nerd Rage
    Quote Originally Posted by basejack
    5’11 and 154lbs. Yeah, you’re ready mate. You know best, I’m sure you have your AI, HCG and PCT well in hand.

Make sure you pin your delts the day before a shoulder workout and quads the day before your leg workout. I’m done wasting my time with you.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

thanks I am glad you finally left!

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Rage
    thanks I am glad you finally left!

You will be leaving soon too, no doubt

twinni
    It does not matter at all when serum test levels will rise over the the next couple weeks there is no magic to it. You will not get instantly big. Only super hard work at the gym and a spot on nutrition program. So shoot away whatever time of day you wish it makes no difference.
    Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by twinni
    It does not matter at all when serum test levels will rise over the the next couple weeks there is no magic to it. You will not get instantly big. Only super hard work at the gym and a spot on nutrition program. So shoot away whatever time of day you wish it makes no difference.

^^^this

Nerd Rage
    Quote Originally Posted by twinni

thanks mate! if I take a test c 250 mg inj and start my workout in next 15 minutes? is that alright?

omnadren
    k skipped half the thread to save myself from the bickering Nerd Rage… im two cycle in, my buddies three cycles in… ive been off for 6 months now getting my training and diet up to par BECAUSE:

I thought it was good before… did my first cycle… off for a month and a half, did my second cycle… decided to let my body catch up with itself after that. I started at 185 natty, hit 200 natty, hit 210 after the two cycles, now guess what i weigh in my off period… 197… i weigh less now then i did natty, because i had my diet in check in theory, but actually eating everything in it everyday was a different story… so now, I am over a year into cycling, and wasted about 1400$ on aas that didnt turn out beneficial because I THOUGHT i had it down… finally now, with ACTUALLY having my diet in check, I am going to go another 2 months off and try again… but because i didnt do it right for the first time, I am a year and 1400$ behind where i could be right now

My buddy whos on his third cycle did it differently… did one cycle, gave it three months… went from 170 up to 195, went away for work after his first cycle and couldnt hop on another at the right time (and his diets waaay out of check even compared to mine at the time) he came back from his work trip weighing ~170 again… do you know how funny it looks to see someone go from 170-195 and back to 170 after… on cycle… noone questioned if he used steroids … but when he came back at 170, there as no doubt in anyones minds… he has now run his next two cycles and weighs 200 again… but watdark_sideng his diet… im expecting to see another 10 lb drop atleast when hes done PCT this time

Diets not in check, you havent reached your natty genetic ‘area’, your wasting time and money, not to harp on you, take it from my experience (and believe me, i THOUGHT my diet was in check before… I was wrong)

I dont know you but im assuming back in black isnt saying this to you for no reason

To answer your question, its all up in the air to preference, but like was mentioned before… if you inject before a workout, then when you work your muscles it has a chance to spread the oil out (i do glute shots, and like to do it on leg day whenever possible to get the full stretch and contraction of squats spreading the oil in the muscle)

omorashi
    Is everyone in a roid rage or just trolling?

trenhead1
    Just pin when u can be arssed if I’m due to pin say wensday and bored Tuesday night ill just do it then for something to do
    WasD
    Quote Originally Posted by omorashiView
    Is everyone in a roid rage or just trolling?

Neither, just trying to get it through his head that this is a bad idea…..And roid rage ? seriously? I have been on alot of forums and some of the nicest people I have met……are on steroids .. Ever visit some car forums…way worse.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.