Hcg during cycle does not make sense

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Hcg during cycle does not make sense

Taking hcg during cycle does not make sense. Here why:

FALSEuring cycle your LH is suppressed. I have to take hcg to increase.
    TRUE: During cycle your testo levels are high incredibly. HCG cant do anything while you have this much testo on your blood. Because your lh is primarly follow your testo(negative feedback). At the same time hcg dosage advised from you is very low. Your body won’t recognize any
    hcg if you won’t decrease your testo level. I was on 2.month of my cycle. Alwaya xheceked testo and lh levels and they were stable. And started hcg on 3. month. After a month my testo levels and lh were exactly SAME.

FALSE: when i finish my cycle after stopping testo, my lh will increase and and while its increased its wrong to take hcg
    TRUE: Your lh will not increase after cycle for a long time. Check your lood levels after cycle and see whats going on. Your lh will try to increase but It will take time. This where hcg have to kick in. Hcg is for hipogonodotrophic hipogonadizm which explains everything.
    Check pubmed articles and read pregnyl treatment informations. You cant see dosage and treatment types which talking here

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    xzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    To kick start the gonads.

Hypogonadism can be primary or secundary, primary is directly related to the testis, secundary can have a variety of reasons.

So many ppl have already tried to tell you that HCG is used on cycle to maintain some testicular function so that when its time to restart the testis it will be easier. But of course this is not 100% sure like everything in medicine.
    It seems you don’t want to understand…

I got the idea. Keeping own production. Better recovery…but I already know what you talked about. The problem is I couldnt maintain any testiculer function during cycle. I am trying to understand what was my wrong. I used pregnyl which come from farmacy and i was carefull about preparing and keeping etc. My testicles was got pretty hard atrophy and my blood levels were same after hcg . You guys really got better recovery with hcg?so prove it. I mean not with subjective values. Show that with blood levels, usg proved testicle size etc.
    And I dont understand why u all acting like hcg after cycle is big mistake. I saw a lot of doctor use it for treatment of eksojen testo induced hypogonotropic hypoginadism which u also can find on pubmed articles. After a good hcg treatment lh wasn’t supressed at all. It recover itself as the same speed of without hcg. My only worries about desensitized receptors which could come with high dosage.
    By the way hypogonotropic hypoginadism already mean seconder.

XxAndreaxX
    Quote Originally Posted by xzedView
    I got the idea. Keeping own production. Better recovery…but I already know what you talked about. The problem is I couldnt maintain any testiculer function during cycle. I am trying to understand what was my wrong. I used pregnyl which come from farmacy and i was carefull about preparing and keeping etc. My testicles was got pretty hard atrophy and my blood levels were same after hcg . You guys really got better recovery with hcg?so prove it. I mean not with subjective values. Show that with blood levels, usg proved testicle size etc.
    And I dont understand why u all acting like hcg after cycle is big mistake. I saw a lot of doctor use it for treatment of eksojen testo induced hypogonotropic hypoginadism which u also can find on pubmed articles. After a good hcg treatment lh wasn’t supressed at all. It recover itself as the same speed of without hcg. My only worries about desensitized receptors which could come with high dosage.
    By the way hypogonotropic hypoginadism already mean seconder.

Because testicular shrinkage could be very very painful!!! And atrophy its not very good for testicles, its better to avoid it.
    If you avoid shrinkage during cycle, you don’t need to take further hcg during PCT, and anyways, clomid will make your testicles very full.
    I always took HCG during cycle and PCT, but I won’t take it any more during PCT, I think its totally useless.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by xzedView
    And I dont understand why u all acting like hcg after cycle is big mistake.

It’s not a mistake. Just science evolves and more effective and efficient methods present themselves. Hence, HCG during your cycle is the dominant practice now. I’m sure you’ll be successful using Scally’s method.

Re HCG, musitiontin said it best in one of his educational articles, and I paraphrase "You don’t put your seat belt on after the accident."

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Pretty much any medical study……..

He’s 19yrs old and probably ****ed his natural test levels up anyway, just let him get on with it he doesn’t understand what we are trying to explain. Lost cause imho.

Lemonada8
    If you are on a cycle, your natural test is going to be suppressed via the exogenous testosterone in your system. Any endogenous test made by the testes from the HCG is going to be minimal addition ( barely detectable if at all), so using bloodwork to show an increase in test is going to be useless while on a cycle. The key usage for using HCG on a cycle is to keep the testes working period, has nothing to do with increasing test levels while on a cycle.
    They way that the docs are using the HCG is to supply the body with LH because for some reason the body isnt making testosterone/LH. There are few studies done regarding HCG and its usage during a cycle but there are a few key ones that really support the usage of HCG on cycle ( one has already been linked previously).

I am really lost at what you are asking and what you are confused about.

And PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling, that makes it even harder. and its hYpo not hIpo… thats just bothersome

Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    You’ve been MIA?

yea been busy w/ surgery n other rotations n workin on residencies ( tryin to go into gen surg or ENT)… so my life is pretty much at the hospital now

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8View
    yea been busy w/ surgery n other rotations n workin on residencies ( tryin to go into gen surg or ENT)… so my life is pretty much at the hospital now

Glad it’s working out for you Lemonada.

ojm3
    Hell man just look at their screen names. That will tell you the caliber of people we are dealing with.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by fdsfustView
    I agree with you 10000%
    I took HCG on cycle at 250iu x 2 a week during the whole 14 weeks that i was on
    I got blood done after I finished test and I was completly shut down
    HCG did not do anything for me, just wasted HCG

what doses would you say are good and how often after a 14-20week test cycle?

Of course your gonna be completely shut down… 1 pin of test will basically shut you down…

hCG is also a suppressive…. But like Marcus stated – it’s very important on cycle: it mimics LH while keeping testicular atrophy at bay…. Making you closer to recovery! IMHO – if you can prevent this why not be safe and do so? Plus it aids in your recovery aslong as your PCT(clomid/Nolva) is straight…

This subject has been being asked a lot more frequently… Seems more case sensitive than anything… Any other advice on hCG for PCT please dark_sideme in!

xzed
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    Hell man just look at their screen names. That will tell you the caliber of people we are dealing with.

Is this your way to understand? Perfect

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.