Hcg during cycle does not make sense

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Hcg during cycle does not make sense

Taking hcg during cycle does not make sense. Here why:

FALSEuring cycle your LH is suppressed. I have to take hcg to increase.
    TRUE: During cycle your testo levels are high incredibly. HCG cant do anything while you have this much testo on your blood. Because your lh is primarly follow your testo(negative feedback). At the same time hcg dosage advised from you is very low. Your body won’t recognize any
    hcg if you won’t decrease your testo level. I was on 2.month of my cycle. Alwaya xheceked testo and lh levels and they were stable. And started hcg on 3. month. After a month my testo levels and lh were exactly SAME.

FALSE: when i finish my cycle after stopping testo, my lh will increase and and while its increased its wrong to take hcg
    TRUE: Your lh will not increase after cycle for a long time. Check your lood levels after cycle and see whats going on. Your lh will try to increase but It will take time. This where hcg have to kick in. Hcg is for hipogonodotrophic hipogonadizm which explains everything.
    Check pubmed articles and read pregnyl treatment informations. You cant see dosage and treatment types which talking here

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by xzed
    Taking hcg during cycle does not make sense. Here why: FALSEuring cycle your LH is suppressed. I have to take hcg to increase. TRUE: During cycle your testo levels are high incredibly. HCG cant do anything while you have this much testo on your blood. Because your lh is primarly follow your testo(negative feedback). At the same time hcg dosage advised from you is very low. Your body won’t recognize any hcg if you won’t decrease your testo level. I was on 2.month of my cycle. Alwaya xheceked testo and lh levels and they were stable. And started hcg on 3. month. After a month my testo levels and lh were exactly SAME. FALSE: when i finish my cycle after stopping testo, my lh will increase and and while its increased its wrong to take hcg TRUE: Your lh will not increase after cycle for a long time. Check your lood levels after cycle and see whats going on. Your lh will try to increase but It will take time. This where hcg have to kick in. Hcg is for hipogonodotrophic hipogonadizm which explains everything. Check pubmed articles and read pregnyl treatment informations. You cant see dosage and treatment types which talking here

Good post, i was a during the cycle user for a while but changed it to post cycle. Rich piana made a vid about that too which makes a lot of sense to me.

marcus300
    HCG has the ability to maintain testicular function and size which means it will maintain endogenous testosterone production by stimulating the testes even when shutdown from using steroids has occurred.

HCG is VERY important in cycles IMHO. It prevents the main reason the HPTA doesn’t recover immediately post cycle. If you maintain testicular function and size recovery is far better which is of great benefit to us all.

Check out this study it will help you understand what its capable of doing

ps, how old are you?

fdsfust
    Quote Originally Posted by xzedView
    Taking hcg during cycle does not make sense. Here why:

FALSEuring cycle your LH is suppressed. I have to take hcg to increase.
    TRUE: During cycle your testo levels are high incredibly. HCG cant do anything while you have this much testo on your blood. Because your lh is primarly follow your testo(negative feedback). At the same time hcg dosage advised from you is very low. Your body won’t recognize any
    hcg if you won’t decrease your testo level. I was on 2.month of my cycle. Alwaya xheceked testo and lh levels and they were stable. And started hcg on 3. month. After a month my testo levels and lh were exactly SAME.

FALSE: when i finish my cycle after stopping testo, my lh will increase and and while its increased its wrong to take hcg
    TRUE: Your lh will not increase after cycle for a long time. Check your lood levels after cycle and see whats going on. Your lh will try to increase but It will take time. This where hcg have to kick in. Hcg is for hipogonodotrophic hipogonadizm which explains everything.
    Check pubmed articles and read pregnyl treatment informations. You cant see dosage and treatment types which talking here

I agree with you 10000%
    I took HCG on cycle at 250iu x 2 a week during the whole 14 weeks that i was on
    I got blood done after I finished test and I was completly shut down
    HCG did not do anything for me, just wasted HCG

what doses would you say are good and how often after a 14-20week test cycle?

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by fdsfustView
    I agree with you 10000%
    I took HCG on cycle at 250iu x 2 a week during the whole 14 weeks that i was on
    I got blood done after I finished test and I was completly shut down
    HCG did not do anything for me, just wasted HCG

what doses would you say are good and how often after a 14-20week test cycle?

Your test is going to be shut down if your taking steroids , HCG will maintain testicular function and size. Read the links

xzed
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    HCG has the ability to maintain testicular function and size which means it will maintain endogenous testosterone production by stimulating the testes even when shutdown from using steroids has occurred.

HCG is VERY important in cycles IMHO. It prevents the main reason the HPTA doesn’t recover immediately post cycle. If you maintain testicular function and size recovery is far better which is of great benefit to us all.

Check out this study it will help you understand what its capable of doing

ps, how old are you?

24 years old.
    Great article. I can read that the serum test levels increased after hcg even on testo. Mine wasnt same. I don’t know maybe thats because of I used 500 mg per week also some other anabolics with. In this article they use 200 mg which could let to hcg to effect to leyding cells and which is not enough for TrueMaxding.
    I am not sure if Intratesricular testosteron is good indicator for own testesteron production. And I don’t get why they don’t check blood testo levels after exojen testo eliminated from blood. It could show own production better then intratesticular testesteron

renepjd
    xzed you’re missing the point completely. HCG will not stimulate LH production, it only mimics it and will not show as increased LH on blood work.

fdsfust
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    Your test is going to be shut down if your taking steroids, HCG will maintain testicular function and size. Read the links

I did read and I did use HCG in the past during the cycle to maintain testicular function and size

HOWEVER the only thing that it maintained was SIZE but not function I was shut down and it did not help recover
    im saving my HCG for PCT on my next cycle because of my experience

renepjd
    You’re still going to experience a drop in gains from on cycle to pct. You really can’t avoid that.
    If you have blood work showing that you did not recover well then I can only imagine it would have been worse without the hcg . But we’d have to know complete details of your cycle and pct to assess that aspect.

fdsfust
    I did test prop 100mg EOD for 12 weeks
    I started HCG 4 weeks into the cycle at 250iu x 2 a week
    I ran HCG 4days after last pin of test prop and started clomid+nolva regular protocol

I also used aromasin to keep E2 in range during the whole cycle

after PCT I did a blood test and I still still shut down at 270ng/dl

basejack
    I did test prop 100mg EOD for 12 weeks
    I started HCG 4 weeks into the cycle at 250iu x 2 a week
    I ran HCG 4days after last pin of test prop and started clomid+nolva regular protocol

I also used aromasin to keep E2 in range during the whole cycle

after PCT I did a blood test and I still still shut down at 270ng/dl

And you attribute this shutdown solely to the use of HCG on cycle? What brands were your HCG and pct meds?

How soon after your pct did you run bloods?

Your PCT was 3 weeks nolva and clomid then you took a week break before running them for another week and you also took 800mg test pw (or most weeks) on your first cycle, correct?

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    xzed you’re missing the point completely. HCG will not stimulate LH production, it only mimics it and will not show as increased LH on blood work.

……..

ojm3
    I did read and I did use HCG in the past during the cycle to maintain testicular function and size

HOWEVER the only thing that it maintained was SIZE but not function I was shut down and it did not help recover
    im saving my HCG for PCT on my next cycle because of my experience

Do that and you’ll stay shut down longer. HCG mimics LH hormone. Put it in your body during PCT and your body WILL NOT produce the needed LH on its own to stimulate natty test production. Why? Cause like the juice add test and your body stops producing it. Add HCG and your body says hey im good on LH there is plenty here the balls down low are already working! Though they arent. So while your doing your PCT your tricking your HTPA into thinking its producing LH cause its picking it up in the bloodstream. But instead your just ****ing yourself in the end. Youll be through 4 weeks of pct and your balls still wont produce cause your nolva and clomid battle estrogen and enable your body to try to stimulate LH production. But your injecting HCG which mimics LH so your body never starts to produce on its own.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    How soon after your pct did you run bloods?

Million dollar question….

fdsfust
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Million dollar question….

I had two blood test

2 months after PCT and 4 months after PCT

no change I was still at 270ng/dl
    I am currently on my 2nd PCT doing 1000iu EOD for 10days and gonna be doing clomid starting in a few days (im at my 8th day of HCG today)

fdsfust
    Quote Originally Posted by ojm3View
    Do that and you’ll stay shut down longer. HCG mimics LH hormone. Put it in your body during PCT and your body WILL NOT produce the needed LH on its own to stimulate natty test production. Why? Cause like the juice add test and your body stops producing it. Add HCG and your body says hey im good on LH there is plenty here the balls down low are already working! Though they arent. So while your doing your PCT your tricking your HTPA into thinking its producing LH cause its picking it up in the bloodstream. But instead your just ****ing yourself in the end. Youll be through 4 weeks of pct and your balls still wont produce cause your nolva and clomid battle estrogen and enable your body to try to stimulate LH production. But your injecting HCG which mimics LH so your body never starts to produce on its own.

thanks for the reply you actually the only one so far that making any sense
    HOWEVERRRRRR
    I knew this already and I was not planning to do HCG during the whole PCT
    the HCG is just the first stage of PIU
    I was going to use it only for 10days to wake them up for example first shot after the test cleared my body I will do a 2000-2500IU shot EOD (2 shots total)
    then 1000iu Everyday for 8 days -10days and then ill stop HCG and switch to clomid+nolva and maybe aromasin as well
    basically the HCG is just to wake them up which works very well (this is what doctors do after patients have been shut down for awhile)

sure you can say why not just do HCG during a cycle to help this but ive done that and when PCT came I was still just as shut down (you couldnt be more shutdown than what I was lol so whats the point waisting HCG) rather blast it at the end with better results

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.