Hcg during cycle does not make sense

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Hcg during cycle does not make sense

Taking hcg during cycle does not make sense. Here why:

FALSEuring cycle your LH is suppressed. I have to take hcg to increase.
    TRUE: During cycle your testo levels are high incredibly. HCG cant do anything while you have this much testo on your blood. Because your lh is primarly follow your testo(negative feedback). At the same time hcg dosage advised from you is very low. Your body won’t recognize any
    hcg if you won’t decrease your testo level. I was on 2.month of my cycle. Alwaya xheceked testo and lh levels and they were stable. And started hcg on 3. month. After a month my testo levels and lh were exactly SAME.

FALSE: when i finish my cycle after stopping testo, my lh will increase and and while its increased its wrong to take hcg
    TRUE: Your lh will not increase after cycle for a long time. Check your lood levels after cycle and see whats going on. Your lh will try to increase but It will take time. This where hcg have to kick in. Hcg is for hipogonodotrophic hipogonadizm which explains everything.
    Check pubmed articles and read pregnyl treatment informations. You cant see dosage and treatment types which talking here

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    renepjd
    If the other posts did not make sense then it’s a comprehension problem. What you’re planning on doing is the Scally PCT Protocol. BTW, I believe he even agrees with HCG on cycle now…

xzed
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    xzed you’re missing the point completely. HCG will not stimulate LH production, it only mimics it and will not show as increased LH on blood work.

Doesnt matter. At least I was expecting to see increased testo levels if there was own production. I dont care lh

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by xzedView
    I dont care lh

No clue what that means….

ojm3
    Test levels vary daily depending on sleep, diet, and last injection. You wouldnt notice the amount of test made by you compared to what your injecting. Not on paper or blood work the difference is too minuscule. you could be putting 10-100x the amount of natty test you have in your body depending on your cycle. the extra 600 ng/ml is maybe and extra 1%
    xzed
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    No clue what that means….

I mean I am not woried about why doesnt lh increase. If its lh mimetic and if it increase own production at least I have to see increased Testo levels

XxAndreaxX
    From what I read about HCG , I understand it simply replaces LH. So test isn’t supressed anymore during cycle, what’s still suppressed is only LH. While LH is suppressed, on HCG the rest of sexual functions will work normally. This is good during cycle, where AAS would also suppress LH, but its bad during PCT, where you’re interested to restore mainly LH.
    I read some articles from people using HCG to maintain TRT levels during cycle without using test.
    Now, I don’t really know if what I’m writing is true, but anyways I better use HCG during cycle to avoid testicular shrinkage, and no HCG during PCT, first because my nuts have normal size, second, because I dont want to further mess with LH.

Domus
    Shucks. I missed all the fun. Looks like kel and Marcus got it covered.
    Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Shucks. I missed all the fun. Looks like kel and Marcus got it covered.

yip i was waiting on your reply as well it would have been fun aust.

Werewolf998
    Yes several people in this thread have no idea what hcg is actually doing for them and why it is prudent on cycle.
    Oh and the Rich Piana ref doesnt applly at all. He uses thousands of ius hcg/week to bridge between cycles, not as a pct or for any other reason. Which for him, ok fine, but for anyone that wants to maintain leydig cell function and avoid desensitization it makes no sense at all to do.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by fdsfustView
    I had two blood test

2 months after PCT and 4 months after PCT

no change I was still at 270ng/dl
    I am currently on my 2nd PCT doing 1000iu EOD for 10days and gonna be doing clomid starting in a few days (im at my 8th day of HCG today)

Did you have pre-cycle BW to compare this to?
    Good luck and post up your next BW results on this thread please.

Lemonada8
    whew… the title scared me for a bit… glad it got taken care of tho.

ill just say HCG on cycle is best, maintians testicular function and helps recovery due to the testes still workin during ur cycle and the pituitary gland recovers rather quickly ( most shutdown is due to the testes recovering but if they never get shut down then they doitn have to recover as much)

any other questions im sure they will get ansewred but uc an always PM me

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8View
    whew… the title scared me for a bit… glad it got taken care of tho.

ill just say HCG on cycle is best, maintians testicular function and helps recovery due to the testes still workin during ur cycle and the pituitary gland recovers rather quickly ( most shutdown is due to the testes recovering but if they never get shut down then they doitn have to recover as much)

any other questions im sure they will get ansewred but uc an always PM me

You’ve been MIA?

xzed
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    hCG is suppressive! Since we know that hCG mimics LH, then we know that in the presence of exogenous LH, the pituitary gland will not produce LH.

Where this information come from? As I know LH can be suppressed by only androjens and can increase by gnrh which come from hypothalamus. Is there any negative feedback system between gnrh and lh?
    And if your information is right why damn company says use this drug for hipogonothropic patients. Why urologist dont let petients to produce their "natural" Lh if it could supresed by hcg ?
    By the way sorry for my first information. I didnt try to say hcg can increase lh. I just want to say if hcg works on cycle if leyding cells produce testo at least we have to see an increase on blood.
    On article which marcus shared there was an increase by 500ui/w hcg on 200mg/w testo cycle. And I am wondering now if 500 hcg ui/w wasnt not enough on my 500 mg testo cycle. Maybe this why I couldnt see testo increase. And another thing is if it works on cycle it doenst mean you cant use it post cycle which make more sense

Mr.BB
    why damn company says use this drug for hipogonothropic patients.

To kick start the gonads.

Hypogonadism can be primary or secundary, primary is directly related to the testis, secundary can have a variety of reasons.

So many ppl have already tried to tell you that HCG is used on cycle to maintain some testicular function so that when its time to restart the testis it will be easier. But of course this is not 100% sure like everything in medicine.
    It seems you don’t want to understand…

renepjd
    Where this information come from?

Pretty much any medical study……..

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.