Deca or EQ – For size

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Deca or EQ – For size

What did you guys find the best or better between deca and eq when putting on size and bulking like crazy….

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    YES .. thats often times how I design cycles . I’d rather use AAS as "ancillaries" to combat negative sides from other AAS and make them work together then throw in other medical drugs that have no anabolic properties (like caber, prami, Letro, arimidex , etc.).

knowing how all these different AAS work in the body and their different attributes can definitely help. rather then just stacking a few different AAS cause you think you want to take those AAS just for fun ,, putting a proper stack together should have a very good "rhyme and reason" and things meant to work together. you’ll get more gains and less side effects with proper stacking.
    plugging in an AAS to an existing cycle just to add some synergy as an "ancillary" is a very valid thing to do .

some super conservative guys will say "yeah but your throwing everything but the kitchen sink into your cycle" .. cause of combining a lot of different compounds into a cycle (all the while they are running just as much because all the Caber, Prami, arimidex, Clomid, Hcg , Nolva, etc. they are actually running in their cycle duration) .
    what they don’t realize is the dosages and which compounds are actually the work horse compounds and which ones are just added in for synergy as an "ancillary" to help limit negative sides and increase results.

I hope you know how appreciated you are GH.
    You opened my eyes to a lot of stuff and most people here. Hands down the most in depth expertise I have seen.

I will never agree with all of what anyone says but you are ten lightyears ahead of me.

Wannabhuge14
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView
    You opened my eyes to a lot of stuff and most people here. Hands down the most in depth expertise I have seen.

I will never agree with all of what anyone says but you are ten lightyears ahead of me.

Yeah man, dude is awesome.

Dr. Garey

Yeah GH you have been such a crucial source of information and advice. It’s great that instead of just stating the "what", you take the time to explain the "how" and the "why" and make sure we actually understand why you are recommending what you are. You have helped everyone on this board so much so I think I speak for most when I say thank you.

AGoodGuy

It’s sad at one time he was banned/left because he was telling people this same info and the mods (or someone) didn’t like it. Lol, whoops

Dr. Garey
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuyView
    It’s sad at one time he was banned/left because he was telling people this same info and the mods (or someone) didn’t like it. Lol, whoops

I remember that time – it was when if you didn’t run an AI your whole cycle of 500mg/wk of test you were shunned from the board. So glad we have progressed.

rapture18
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    best way to think about EQ is that its just testosterone , minus the androgen and estrogen load. thats why its a great ‘filler’ drug. lets say you wanted to run 1500mg of test, but your both androgen and estrogen sensitive . well you can easily get to that 1500mg range by simply running only 500mg of test and then fill in the rest with 1000mg of Eq. thats gives you a 1500mg of test equivalent but with much less androgen and estrogen load.

Deca on the other hand is an entirely different beast . theres no comparison between deca and eq. deca is a progestin, eq has zero progestin effects.

side note- Eq and Dbol are the exact same drug on paper. Eq is simply the unmethylated injectable version of dbol . of course the way the liver metabolizes them they act very differently in the body,, but on paper they are structurally the same compound

Quick question. I know EQ does not aromatises. At least not at a fast rate anyway, and it’s not something you have to worry about taking a AI with. However we know dbol aromatises I believe more than Anadrol .. My question is, if I was to look them up I like you said they look the same on paper ( which of course I believe you I know you’re right), but if they look the same on paper what tells me or you that dbol will aromatise but not EQ? Or is that something we just know from personal experience?

I know this is off topic, but I wanted to run Tren for years. However the few times I tried witch was with Ten A. So I could get it out of my system fast of I had to. I didn’t make it past 10 days because of anxiety, and due to my job I can’t have shaky hands. Is there a way to combat this? ( obviously besides drugs like benzodiazepines)

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Dr. Garey
    Quote Originally Posted by rapture18View
    Quick question. I know EQ does not aromatises. At least not at a fast rate anyway, and it’s not something you have to worry about taking a AI with. However we know dbol aromatises I believe more than Anadrol .. My question is, if I was to look them up I like you said they look the same on paper ( which of course I believe you I know you’re right), but if they look the same on paper what tells me or you that dbol will aromatise but not EQ? Or is that something we just know from personal experience?

I know this is off topic, but I wanted to run Tren for years. However the few times I tried witch was with Ten A. So I could get it out of my system fast of I had to. I didn’t make it past 10 days because of anxiety, and due to my job I can’t have shaky hands. Is there a way to combat this? ( obviously besides drugs like benzodiazepines)

How much tren were you doing a week? I have never experienced any sides like that from any AAS before. Never had shaky hands, never had anxiety (I mean slightly but nothing to write home about.)

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by rapture18View

I’m guessing you got anxiety from Tren based on a couple things .. you didn’t run a high enough dose of test (or have another highly estrogenic compound in there like Dbol) , OR you were running way too high of dose of an AI while taking it. too high of androgen load with too low of estrogen will cause anxiety for sure . your brain has both androgen and estrogen receptors. Tren is super super androgenic (and not estrogenic) so its going to saturate those androgen receptors in the brain, but if you don’t have enough estrogen to also saturate the e rescptors in the brain to counter H10 the two hormones , then you can get anxiety and an over stimulation of the nervous system .

next time you run tren do NOT run it with an AI . run around 150mg of Tren, 400mg of test, 20mg Dbol day, 10mg nolva a day . and you likely won’t have anxiety issues from it, cause you’ll have a better H10 of estrogen to androgen load in the brain.

rapture18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. GareyView
    How much tren were you doing a week? I have never experienced any sides like that from any AAS before. Never had shaky hands, never had anxiety (I mean slightly but nothing to write home about.)

75mg 3 times a week. So 225 mg a week.

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.