Deca or EQ – For size

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Deca or EQ – For size

What did you guys find the best or better between deca and eq when putting on size and bulking like crazy….

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Max Payne
    EQ is good for increasing your appetite i hear never used it, used Deca once at 600mg… didnt really see much but I probably didn’t take it long enough tbh…deca would be best for size by far if you’re willing to use it for a while

OldBoy
    Deca hands down . EQ is more of a pure anabolic that works great as a filler drug or background drug (or to cruise on).. Deca works through other mehansims besides just up regulating protein synthesis, like sensitizing you to estrogen which is then going to increase hepatic IGF output, water retention, nitric oxide production , and other things that stimulate mass gains..

having said that , I’m running them both together right now

when in doubt between choosing between two compounds, just run them both

H10
    I have been considering a run with deca , eq, and low test. Previously I have run NPP around double the amount of test (350mg test, NPP 700mg). I was thinking about lowering the test to trt type levels and using deca along with EQ. One other thing that concerns me though is that there may not be enough androgens with something like this combo.

Any ratios you like between eq and deca, when running with low (200mg weekly) test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a low dose cycle/ cruise the other day with Test, Deca , and EQ all at 150mg/week, so 450 total.

EQ, as already mentioned, is definitely not for size. For me, it makes me harder and more vascular, but even at 750 mg/week I didn’t really put on any mass… just made my current weight look a little better.

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    when in doubt between choosing between two compounds, just run them both

And then add a healthy dose of Tren and Mast for good measure

ZXY2
    My question is why do people try to choose between these two so often?
    ZXY2
    There is some shit bird online saying eq and deca are a lot alike and when I find him….

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView
    My question is why do people try to choose between these two so often?

Because Seth Feroce said they are in one of his drugs and life videos

sdg_sdg
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView
    There is some shit bird online saying eq and deca are a lot alike and when I find him….

Let me put it this way, there is a lot of information about both of these and information about EQ available on different sources can be interpreted falsely by inexperienced users such as myself who are unfamiliar with anything else other than test info is not necessary telling that the EQ and DECA are the same but the way an inexperienced user can read and interpret it can make a difference.

sdg_sdg
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PayneView
    And then add a healthy dose of Tren and Mast for good measure
    Max Payne
    Quote Originally Posted by sdg_sdgView
    How long did you use it for ?

Brassss lol thanks

Awesome

I honestly cant remember, it was along time ago when i wanted to compete… i think the protocol was like 16 weeks bulk then cut 16 which was dumb, had no way built enough mass to compete at anything, ive been lean bulking now for 3 years or trying to “lean” bulk with as little aas as possible. I probably stayed on the deca like 8-10 weeks, i did notice my shoulders and back were shaping up while on t thats about it

Windex
    Food is more anabolic than both. You are asking to compare apples to oranges. EQ and 19nors are completely different compounds.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    Because Seth Feroce said they are in one of his drugs and life videos

Nors?
    Duchaine originally compared the two and then later retracted.
    Its apples to oranges.
    Vaginal to buttsex

OldBoy
    best way to think about EQ is that its just testosterone , minus the androgen and estrogen load. thats why its a great ‘filler’ drug. lets say you wanted to run 1500mg of test, but your both androgen and estrogen sensitive . well you can easily get to that 1500mg range by simply running only 500mg of test and then fill in the rest with 1000mg of Eq. thats gives you a 1500mg of test equivalent but with much less androgen and estrogen load.

Deca on the other hand is an entirely different beast . theres no comparison between deca and eq. deca is a progestin, eq has zero progestin effects.

side note- Eq and Dbol are the exact same drug on paper. Eq is simply the unmethylated injectable version of dbol . of course the way the liver metabolizes them they act very differently in the body,, but on paper they are structurally the same compound

OldBoy
    edit – double post
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.