Confusion between Test E and Injecting

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Confusion between Test E and Injecting

I have Testosterone Enanthate by Sci-Tec LAB 250mg/ml contains 10mL
    and i have these needles i got of my friend and they go by mL not by mg’s so im kind of confused what to go by , either buy needles that go by mg’s or go by mL’s.
    Dont understand exactly how much to take out from the sealed mixture, is mL accurate on these needles , so confused please help..! Confusion Confusion

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    serxioserxio
    I have done year naturally and i know most of the stuff about nutrition my body needs. I have decided to do them i am not going to change my mind , i will take advices and listen to everyone but at the end of the day i will do my own thing. I know that you have to eat a lot of protein and carbs,fats even without steroids , sleep 8-10 hrs a day , drink 2-4litres of water a day, i have done all that for the past year. I gained 14kg naturally went up from 66kg to 80kg in a year. I know that your probably safe to use them after your 25 but i wont need all this lifting by then, i need it now so i am going to do this cycle soon, and i have read load of threads about PCT’s , PCT by drummerboy here, PCT by Anthony Roberts on some other forum , and How To Come Of Steroids on this website too..

serxioserxio
    Also i cycled before, i know all the members are only looking out for me here, but i am still going to do them and i need to learn more here , i dont need all these replys your too young because i am not going to change my mind :/
    Quote Originally Posted by serxioserxioView
    Also i cycled before, i know all the members are only looking out for me here, but i am still going to do them and i need to learn more here , i dont need all these replys your too young because i am not going to change my mind :/

We all know u ain’t gonna change ur mind. At least pick a cycle that’s not as stupidly put together. U’ve been reading a lot of the wrong and outdated stuff to come up with that shit cycle. So read more.

Spyform
    Having cycled before doesn’t mean anything. Just because you made a mistake once doesn’t mean you have to go and do it again. Fwiw, your first cycle was a mess anyway, dbol only followed by test prop at 100mg twice a week only shows how uneducated you are with this stuff. I understand you’re going to do what you’re going to do, but I for one don’t feel comfortable offering any advice other than not to do it.

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.