Confusion between Test E and Injecting

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Confusion between Test E and Injecting

I have Testosterone Enanthate by Sci-Tec LAB 250mg/ml contains 10mL
    and i have these needles i got of my friend and they go by mL not by mg’s so im kind of confused what to go by , either buy needles that go by mg’s or go by mL’s.
    Dont understand exactly how much to take out from the sealed mixture, is mL accurate on these needles , so confused please help..! Confusion Confusion

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    swolehead
    250mg/ml means one ml of it has 250 mg do you know how to even cycle properly this question scares me to ask more.
    serxioserxio
    Oh i knew that haha thanks anyway , i was just not sure about the needles i thought they go in different measurements or something thanks a lot anyway Yes i have a very well planned cycle including good pct and AI’s
    User049
    Whats your stats and full cycle plan?
    Times Roman
    thought so.

not only are you very inexperienced in education (a mg/ml conversion is 9th grade level), you are inexperienced in this lifestyle. also evident by your question

And when I checked, you are only 18.

So you need to stop what you are thinking and what you are doing. you have no clue and you have not considered not only the short term but the long term negative health aspects of what you are doing.

read marcus’ thread the young and steroids . maybe he will pop in and show you where to go with this thought of yours.

Good luck, and don’t use steroids
    —Roman

prplmad
    Yes ^ read:
    RawIron
    Quote Originally Posted by Times RomanView
    thought so.

not only are you very inexperienced in education (a mg/ml conversion is 9th grade level), you are inexperienced in this lifestyle. also evident by your question

And when I checked, you are only 18.

So you need to stop what you are thinking and what you are doing. you have no clue and you have not considered not only the short term but the long term negative health aspects of what you are doing.

read marcus’ thread the young and steroids . maybe he will pop in and show you where to go with this thought of yours.

Good luck, and don’t use steroids
    —Roman

He will cycle anyway the dark side has him!!

Born77
    Have no WORDS when I see threads like this…
    PistolPete33
    If I have $100 and I need to buy something for $50 will I get $377 in change? WTF!!!!
    lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33View
    If I have $100 and I need to buy something for $50 will I get $377 in change? WTF!!!!

Oh dont pick on him. You know the brain is not fully developed at 18 and it’s like picking on someone mentally challenged.

qscgugcsq
    ^^^my step brother is mentally challenged and still can do basic math… damn he has his own appartment, job and live by himself, do his budget and food and grocery…

not to bash but if you are unable to do that kind of calculation by yourself you should not play with needle and still less with steroids …

using that kind of drugs require a minimum of intelligence…

Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by serxioserxioView
    I have Testosterone Enanthate by Sci-Tec LAB 250mg/ml contains 10mL
    and i have these needles i got of my friend and they go by mL not by mg’s so im kind of confused what to go by , either buy needles that go by mg’s or go by mL’s.
    Dont understand exactly how much to take out from the sealed mixture, is mL accurate on these needles , so confused please help..!
    Gre-k
    You are not finished development till around age 25. using stuff like this during development might stop it and/or mess it up, and that is for LIFE!

Give away what you got….. : /

serxioserxio
    The reason i asked that question is because my friends injected for me during summer and i didnt bother doing it myself so thats why i didnt know anything about this.
    My stats are
    18 yo 178cm 82kg 11% bf 15 inch arms 23 inch quads dont know any other measurements of the body but yeah thats pretty much it, oh ya and max bench only 95kg
    . Its so hard to stay natural when all your friends around ya are doing steroids and gaining more and saying it is right good and safe…..
    i did a year naturally and did my first cycle when i just turned 18 in may
    did 7 weeks of dbol , first 2 weeks 30mg then the rest 5 weeks 50mg ed
    rested one week after it went on Test Prop for 4 weeks 100mg every monday and thursday
    Never did any PCT learned the hardway , testosterone levels are recovered thats what my doctor said anyway normal test levels are 9 – 36 , mine were 18..
    I have read about Young & Steroids , i do know the risks and side effects and i have cycled before its my own decision i just wanted some help out here :/
    I am educated enough now about the cycle and the pct
    My estrogen is high enough naturally i got gyno look naturally before by eating load of soy and eating load of fat foods and unhealthy processed foods.
    The cycle i am going to do will look like this :
    1-3 weeks Tamoxifen 40mg a day to lower the estrogen before the cycle
    3-5 weeks Test E by Sci-Tec Lab 250mg Monday and Thursday to build it up slowly until it kicks in, and run Alphabol Dbol 50mg ed with it
    5-6 weeks increase the dose to 500mg at once and inject once a week from now on every Thursday, Still Running dbol with it 50mg a day, use Tamoxifen again if nipples start getn sensitive , puffy or hurting. another question i have to ask on this forum is can you run tamoxifen while on cycle will it affect the gains iv read before that it might.
    6-8 weeks Test E 500mg 1wk/Thursday, Dbol 50mg a day, Arimidex 1mg 3 times a week because i was told it so strong and looked it up before
    8-10 weeks Test 500mg 1wk/Thursday, maybe buy more DBOL for 2 weeks if nt happy with the gains , still running 1mg of arimidex 3 times a week
    10-12 weeks Just Test E 500mg 1wk/ and Arimidex 1mg 3 times a week
    12-15 weeks Lower Test E to 250mg a week for better recovery, and still using arimidex 1 mg 3 times a week
    Iv read that i have to start HCG 10 days after my last injections if im using long esters like TEST E, and it stays in ur system up to 21 days after the last injection , so my goal is to have HCG recovered me as just my Test E runs out of the system so then i can start my SERM therapy with Clomid and Nolvadex . Im planning to use HCG for 10 days straight with 500iu Everyday injection with some Vitamin E.
    While im resting 10 days before i start my HCG after the last injection i was thinking to use Clenbuterol during that period because i read it on one of the threads here that it helps to protect the muscle not sure about that one though and who wouldnt want to protect muscles while getn lean. After im done with the hcg im planning to use Clomid and Tamoxifen for recovery
    i will be using both of them for 6 weeks
    week 1 clom 150mg/ed Tamoxifen 40mg /ed
    week 2 clomd 150m/ed Tamoxifen 40mg/ed
    week 3 clomid 100mg/ed Tamoxifen 20mg/ed
    week 4 clomid 100mg/ed Tamoxifen 20mg/ed
    week 5 clomid 50mg/ed Tamoxifen 10mg/ed
    week 6 optional will do it clomid 50mg/ed Tamoxifen 10mg/ed
    reason im going so high on clomid is its nt as strong as tamoxifen and wont match it for mg’s
    Sorry for asking stupid questions about mg’s and ml’s but im still learning and looking for help here.
    Can anyone please tell me if my cycle is wrong or correct me in some bits as i am still learning
    In my opinion this cycle looks safe enough to me , i know i probably will keep 2/10 of the gains but still i just want to get that feeling again of working out with great endurance strength and good pumps.

lovbyts
    Its hard not to be in a gang when all your peeps around you are. Its hard to not be a common thief when all your friends are. Its hard not not be an idiot when all your friends are…

You’ll go a long way giving I to peer pressure all your life.

Good luck.

serxioserxio
    Its my choice though i know they are so bad for me especially at this age but i want to do em and i decided to do em. Do you not think the cycle i am going to go through is safe enough??? Thanks anyway…
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.