Confusion between Test E and Injecting

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Confusion between Test E and Injecting

I have Testosterone Enanthate by Sci-Tec LAB 250mg/ml contains 10mL
    and i have these needles i got of my friend and they go by mL not by mg’s so im kind of confused what to go by , either buy needles that go by mg’s or go by mL’s.
    Dont understand exactly how much to take out from the sealed mixture, is mL accurate on these needles , so confused please help..! Confusion Confusion

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    PistolPete33
    Quote Originally Posted by serxioserxioView
    Its my choice though i know they are so bad for me especially at this age but i want to do em and i decided to do em. Do you not think the cycle i am going to go through is safe enough??? Thanks anyway…

You will prob. end up in the hospital with an infection doing this cycle.

lovbyts
    Its my choice though i know they are so bad for me especially at this age but i want to do em and i decided to do em. Do you not think the cycle i am going to go through is safe enough??? Thanks anyway…

Sure, just like riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a good idea, until you crash. At your age and stage in life the only good/safe way it to not do them yet and wait. You have made it very clear you are also very lacking in knowledge about aas and even how to merQister them properly. Ill bet you spend more time researdark_sideng and deciding what video game to buy than you have about aas.

Wow. That’s the ugliest/crappiest cycle I’ve seen in a long time. Even an hr or 2 of research on ur own would have given u the info u need, including how serm’s work.

So much wrong with that cycle, no point in even starting to rectify it. Ur gonna do it anyway so have at ‘er.

RawIron
    The reason i asked that question is because my friends injected for me during summer and i didnt bother doing it myself so thats why i didnt know anything about this.
    My stats are
    18 yo 178cm 82kg 11% bf 15 inch arms 23 inch quads dont know any other measurements of the body but yeah thats pretty much it, oh ya and max bench only 95kg
    . Its so hard to stay natural when all your friends around ya are doing steroids and gaining more and saying it is right good and safe…..
    i did a year naturally and did my first cycle when i just turned 18 in may
    did 7 weeks of dbol , first 2 weeks 30mg then the rest 5 weeks 50mg ed
    rested one week after it went on Test Prop for 4 weeks 100mg every monday and thursday
    Never did any PCT learned the hardway , testosterone levels are recovered thats what my doctor said anyway normal test levels are 9 – 36 , mine were 18..
    I have read about Young & Steroids , i do know the risks and side effects and i have cycled before its my own decision i just wanted some help out here :/
    I am educated enough now about the cycle and the pct
    My estrogen is high enough naturally i got gyno look naturally before by eating load of soy and eating load of fat foods and unhealthy processed foods.
    The cycle i am going to do will look like this :
    1-3 weeks Tamoxifen 40mg a day to lower the estrogen before the cycle
    3-5 weeks Test E by Sci-Tec Lab 250mg Monday and Thursday to build it up slowly until it kicks in, and run Alphabol Dbol 50mg ed with it
    5-6 weeks increase the dose to 500mg at once and inject once a week from now on every Thursday, Still Running dbol with it 50mg a day, use Tamoxifen again if nipples start getn sensitive , puffy or hurting. another question i have to ask on this forum is can you run tamoxifen while on cycle will it affect the gains iv read before that it might.
    6-8 weeks Test E 500mg 1wk/Thursday, Dbol 50mg a day, Arimidex 1mg 3 times a week because i was told it so strong and looked it up before
    8-10 weeks Test 500mg 1wk/Thursday, maybe buy more DBOL for 2 weeks if nt happy with the gains , still running 1mg of arimidex 3 times a week
    10-12 weeks Just Test E 500mg 1wk/ and Arimidex 1mg 3 times a week
    12-15 weeks Lower Test E to 250mg a week for better recovery, and still using arimidex 1 mg 3 times a week
    Iv read that i have to start HCG 10 days after my last injections if im using long esters like TEST E, and it stays in ur system up to 21 days after the last injection , so my goal is to have HCG recovered me as just my Test E runs out of the system so then i can start my SERM therapy with Clomid and Nolvadex . Im planning to use HCG for 10 days straight with 500iu Everyday injection with some Vitamin E.
    While im resting 10 days before i start my HCG after the last injection i was thinking to use Clenbuterol during that period because i read it on one of the threads here that it helps to protect the muscle not sure about that one though and who wouldnt want to protect muscles while getn lean. After im done with the hcg im planning to use Clomid and Tamoxifen for recovery
    i will be using both of them for 6 weeks
    week 1 clom 150mg/ed Tamoxifen 40mg /ed
    week 2 clomd 150m/ed Tamoxifen 40mg/ed
    week 3 clomid 100mg/ed Tamoxifen 20mg/ed
    week 4 clomid 100mg/ed Tamoxifen 20mg/ed
    week 5 clomid 50mg/ed Tamoxifen 10mg/ed
    week 6 optional will do it clomid 50mg/ed Tamoxifen 10mg/ed
    reason im going so high on clomid is its nt as strong as tamoxifen and wont match it for mg’s
    Sorry for asking stupid questions about mg’s and ml’s but im still learning and looking for help here.
    Can anyone please tell me if my cycle is wrong or correct me in some bits as i am still learning
    In my opinion this cycle looks safe enough to me , i know i probably will keep 2/10 of the gains but still i just want to get that feeling again of working out with great endurance strength and good pumps.

^^^^^This belongs in the hall of shame!!

esto
    Wtf did I just read. This is the WORST steroid cycle I have seen in a long time. Where the fuk have you been researdark_sideng? Your way to young. You will be on trt before you hit 25. Read what a novice cycle plan looks like, then explain where the fuk yours came from.

McGrey
    Good luck bro, people do what they’re going to do. Im 23 which is to young but I’m enjoying my cycle and the results.

Edit: just read your cycle… Oh shit son, ohhh shit

qscgugcsq
    Quote Originally Posted by McGreyView
    Good luck bro, people do what they’re going to do. Im 23 which is to young but I’m enjoying my cycle and the results.

Edit: just read your cycle… Oh shit son, ohhh shit

there is a huge difference between 23 and 18…

if 25 is safe you are just 2 year away and 25 is just a general age where HPTA finish developping.
    at 23 you might be perfectly fine.

but at 18 you cant be fine its just too young…

next time keep that stupid comment for yourself

RawIron
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsqView
    there is a huge difference between 23 and 18…

if 25 is safe you are just 2 year away and 25 is just a general age where HPTA finish developping.
    at 23 you might be perfectly fine.

but at 18 you cant be fine its just too young…

next time keep that stupid comment for yourself

Dont need the heating on i feel there is gonna be flames!!

McGrey
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    there is a huge difference between 23 and 18… if 25 is safe you are just 2 year away and 25 is just a general age where HPTA finish developping. at 23 you might be perfectly fine. but at 18 you cant be fine its just too young… next time keep that stupid comment for yourself

He’s going to do it either way which I stated at the start.

I have a family friend in his 40’s who started cycles when he was 18 years old and he is healthy and married with 3 kids.

Why give him so much shit? He’s already started previously the only thing which can help is advice at this stage of PCT, diet and warnings he needs to look out for, plus correcting his dumb ass cycle.

RawIron
    Quote Originally Posted by McGreyView
    He’s going to do it either way which I stated at the start.

I have a family friend in his 40’s who started cycles when he was 18 years old and he is healthy and married with 3 kids.

Why give him so much shit? He’s already started previously the only thing which can help is advice at this stage of PCT, diet and warnings he needs to look out for, plus correcting his dumb ass cycle.

You have a family friend who is fine !!!!

I have dozens of friends who are not and its through cycling too young and not minimising the risks.

Please dont give bad advice his cycle dont need correcting because the op shouldnt be cycling!!

serxioserxio
    I am going to cycle it anyway because i have all the stuff bought already. Everyone seems to say the cycle is bad but ye wont tell me whats wrong with it, maybe Test e and Dbol are nt good for keeping gains and the only gains i am going to get is water, i know that and i dont care really i just want to look good while on it. But can ye tell me whats wrong with the pct? I got my pct knowledge from steroid .com / how to come off steroids (i cant post any URL’s)
    and i have read one of the threads here by Drummer Boy Post Cycle Therapy

McGrey
    Quote Originally Posted by RawIron
    You have a family friend who is fine !!!! I have dozens of friends who are not and its through cycling too young and not minimising the risks. Please dont give bad advice his cycle dont need correcting because the op shouldnt be cycling!!

But he is, has and I’m sure he will carry it on, no matter how many times he’s told otherwise.

I’m sorry to hear about your friends.

swolehead
    ye s but by condoning him to do it we are with all people his age and that’s not the way we do things here
    Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbytsView
    Sure, just like riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a good idea, until you crash. At your age and stage in life the only good/safe way it to not do them yet and wait. You have made it very clear you are also very lacking in knowledge about aas and even how to merQister them properly. Ill bet you spend more time researdark_sideng and deciding what video game to buy than you have about aas.

I agree with you on this one. PLEASE op just stop for a while and think..

Spyform
    OP, I know it feels like we’re just a bunch of a-holes getting our kicks by picking on you, but please realize everyone who tells you to stay away from steroids has your best interest in mind. You’re young, you’re uneducated on steroids, and that’s okay. We’ve all been young and done dumb stuff in the past, that’s what happens when you’re 18. Take our advice. Spend the next 5-6 years training as hard as you can naturally and St07ing on a great nutritional plan to go with it. If you’re still interested in aas by that time, then maybe you can try it out. At your age, chances are good that in 6 years you wont even be interested in lifting anymore. Also, without the proper diet and training in place, you’ll likely lose any gains anyway. Aside from the possibility of damaging your hpta system, that’s another reason its best to wait. The more experienced you are at training natural, the better the chance to have proper training and nutrition figured out.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.