Best steroids

I’m new here and I have a simple question. What’s the best steroids for gaining 30 pounds? I’m a hard gainer who have tried everything to gain weight. Thanks.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
    Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by BcKView
    That’s 10 proteins for 10 meals. What are you rating for the other 25 meals of the week.

You see op we eat a lot

Eggs for breakfast. Fish for dinner. I eat 6 – 8oz of dark_sidecken for a lot of meals. One or two protein shakes a day (one post workout for sure). The occasional can of tuna. Almonds for protein and fat.

Throw in some oatmeal, brown rice, veggies and some fruit and I am set!

BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Eggs for breakfast. Fish for dinner. I eat 6 – 8oz of dark_sidecken for a lot of meals. One or two protein shakes a day (one post workout for sure). The occasional can of tuna. Almonds for protein and fat.

Throw in some oatmeal, brown rice, veggies and some fruit and I am set!

That’s what people don’t understand. We eat 5-7 meals per day. 3 of mine include 16 oz of a protein. Plus everything else. Don’t get me started on how much brown rice I hate to eat. 25-49 meals per week. You have to eat to build and maintain muscle.

Rich
    I never really bulk as I am still slowly building muscle while cutting fat (I was at 36% early last year). But even when I am eating 2500 calories a day it seems like I am always eating something.

Oops, time to go eat oatmeal.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Art500View
    I’m new here and I have a simple question. What’s the best steroids for gaining 30 pounds? I’m a hard gainer who have tried everything to gain weight. Thanks.

Eating some BIG calories daily and hitting the weights hard is the 1st step to gaining that 30lbs.

I’m 6’2 195 and eat a little over 4,000 calories a day….all clean not good tasting food.

Over 16oz 93% lean ground beef
    20 oz egg whites
    Over 16oz dark_sidecken breast
    2 protein shakes
    24-36 oz skim milk
    Over 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti noodles
    Lots of Ezekiel bread
    1-2 oz raw almonds/cashews

This is just a portion of what I eat in one day…and all of it is raw/organic…..

GERM
    Quote Originally Posted by Art500View
    Male 28
    160 pounds
    6 feet 1 inches

Jeez dude, you’re anorexic? You need to eat, eat every two hours, don’t give your stomach a break.

twinni
    Sorry I missed this thread, I was busy eating!!!
    BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1View
    I’m 6’2 195 and eat a little over 4,000 calories a day….all clean not good tasting food.

Over 16oz 93% lean ground beef
    20 oz egg whites
    Over 16oz dark_sidecken breast
    2 protein shakes
    24-36 oz skim milk
    Over 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti noodles
    Lots of Ezekiel bread
    1-2 oz raw almonds/cashews

This is just a portion of what I eat in one day…and all of it is raw/organic…..

Thats less food than 2 of my meals. YOU HAVE TO EAT MORE….And be honest about what and how much you eat.

What is your TDEE?

Gre-k
    Its not whats the best steroid (thats a silly question in itself) its whats the best first cycle or noob cycle.
    You are not ready for that yet.

Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMView
    Jeez dude, you’re anorexic? You need to eat, eat every two hours, don’t give your stomach a break.

Easier said than done. Skinny blokes have smaller stomachs which take less to fill. For some it isn’t just difficult to eat a lot. It’s nearly impossible. That’s why I recommended GH. It will increase his appetite and slowly increase the size of his stomach which would make gaining weight a lot easier

The Titan99
    I’m 6’1" and 110 lbs heavier. Not bragging but just telling you from some one who knows, lean muscle mass is made and maintained by a constant supply of quality food. A few milliliters of oil turning into muscle is like turning lead into gold.
    the_kret
    Quote Originally Posted by TasmaniacView
    Easier said than done. Skinny blokes have smaller stomachs which take less to fill. For some it isn’t just difficult to eat a lot. It’s nearly impossible. That’s why I recommended GH. It will increase his appetite and slowly increase the size of his stomach which would make gaining weight a lot easier

just eat smaller meals more often then….

Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by TasmaniacView
    just eat smaller meals more often then….

This. Nail on head.

OnTheSauce
    I was 5’11 150lbs. Been there. I thought I ate a lot, until I tracked my calories and realized I was only eating like 1800 to 2000 a day.
    Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerView
    I’m 185CM tall and always been a skinny ectomorph with hardly any fat and a small muscle belly. I just force myself to eat because I know the benefits are endless. If your a skinny kid who also has an extremely fast metabolism and hardly any fat retention, then make sure to eat ALOT. Try to eat five to six meals a day of smaller proportions, as opposed to larger sized meals.

This. Nail on head.

Maybe after years of traveling, skipping a lot of meals and dealing with a wife that had serious mental problems, I wasn’t even able to force myself to eat. Since I started GHRP-6 I appreciate food again and now have the exact opposite problem. I never thought I would say this but I need cardio That realisation came last Sunday when I wasn’t able to reach under the seat in the car because my stomach is now too fat. For a fella who used to be 130lb soaking wet, it’s a big change

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.