Best steroids

I’m new here and I have a simple question. What’s the best steroids for gaining 30 pounds? I’m a hard gainer who have tried everything to gain weight. Thanks.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
    Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by Art500View
    I’m new here and I have a simple question. What’s the best steroids for gaining 30 pounds? I’m a hard gainer who have tried everything to gain weight. Thanks.

I know what being a hard gainer is like!! Cut off all cardio as that makes everything so much harder and try to eat high-calorie foods, i usually make my own shake that helps, usually put a cup of oats, 2 tablespoons of PB, some whey protein, or egg whites, and add a banana, that right there is almost 600-800 calories! hope this helps

Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Art500View

I was in the same boat. I didn’t eat right and couldn’t gain weight easily as well. Even if you do a course, you won’t gain much if you can’t eat properly and you definitely won’t keep it. One option is to start with a cycle of GHRP-6. It will help develop a better appetite and will help you with some extra gains in the gym. And it’s legal!

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    I know what being a hard gainer is like!! Cut off all cardio as that makes everything so much harder and try to eat high-calorie foods, i usually make my own shake that helps, usually put a cup of oats, 2 tablespoons of PB, some whey protein, or egg whites, and add a banana, that right there is almost 600-800 calories! hope this helps

Well…..I wouldn’t say "cut off all cardio". Your heart is THE most important muscle in the body. If you ignore it and don’t put some effort into working out your heart, you’ll learn the hard way just how important it is.

Cardio IS important.

Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    Well…..I wouldn’t say "cut off all cardio". Your heart is THE most important muscle in the body. If you ignore it and don’t put some effort into working out your heart, you’ll learn the hard way just how important it is.

Cardio IS important.

That makes sense, maybe cardio once in a while wont effect the gainz as much! Thanks for the correction

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    That makes sense, maybe cardio once in a while wont effect the gainz as much! Thanks for the correction

No worries. Cardio 2-3x per week is ideal. Fasted cardio is my preference for gaining lean body mass. It won’t impair gains if nutrition intake is designed to drive and support increased body mass.

Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView

Cardio IS important.

Again I agree. I always tell everyone that in the gym they seem to St07 on every muscle except for the most important one a human has – the heart. It must be trained just like your biceps, chest, back etc are all trained too.

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenView
    No worries. Cardio 2-3x per week is ideal. Fasted cardio is my preference for gaining lean body mass. It won’t impair gains if nutrition intake is designed to drive and support increased body mass.

Good back and forth. Yes cardio is good but I know all to well how in your late teens and early 20s it’s easy to do way to much. Thats another reason I didnt gain much. I never ran track but I had PE for the last 2 classes of the day due to having all my requirements done (dont ask me how I did that) and at the end of the last period we would run laps around the track. As everyone else went in to shower I would job/run from my school to another school several miles away just as my GF was getting out of school and warming up to run track and spend the next 1 1/2 hrs running track with them and jogging another 5+ miles home after. I ended up working for her dad after school and during the day after graduating cutting wood all day and I worked pretty damn hard if I do say so myself trying to impress the old man. I probably did 4+ hrs of consistent cardio a day for several years. lol No wonder I couldn’t gain any weight back then.

If you really are a hard gainer keep it to 20 min before working out and maybe another 15-20 after a couple times a week if you want to bulk.

Shsm

Shsm

Shsm

Tyler
    Those are some illegal substances you are posting SHSM! They will help me pack on the pounds right! Can’t wait to start a cycle of those bad boys!
    Shsm
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerView
    Those are some illegal substances you are posting SHSM! They will help me pack on the pounds right! Can’t wait to start a cycle of those bad boys!

Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by ShsmView

Oh no he didn’t! I might have to jump on some Cell-Tech and some Albuterex. If Chestbrah swears by it then it must work!

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerView
    Love that dark_sidecken. Or steak. Random question but what parts of the dark_sidecken are the best? I’ve been buying dark_sidecken fillets recently and they taste nice and are apparently full of protein.

I bake ten pounds of dark_sidecken breast every Sunday. Lean, semi-tasty.

BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I bake ten pounds of dark_sidecken breast every Sunday. Lean, semi-tasty.

That’s 10 proteins for 10 meals. What are you rating for the other 25 meals of the week.

You see op we eat a lot

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.