Best steroids

I’m new here and I have a simple question. What’s the best steroids for gaining 30 pounds? I’m a hard gainer who have tried everything to gain weight. Thanks.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
    MickeyKnox
    Welcome.

Your diet is better than any steroid as far as gaining lean mucsle.

What are your stats?

BcK
    Before we start. Your stats please
    And since your a hard gainer please list everything you at yesterday
    And as for 30 lbs. not going to happen unless it’s water and or fat.
    Art500
    Male 28
    160 pounds
    6 feet 1 inches
    Art500
    I just want to put some pounds on.
    BcK
    Please list what you ate yesterday. I can tell you you are not eating enough.
    Let us help you. Food ate yesterday
    Domus
    Welcome, John.

You are far too light to cycle right now. this could cause serious injury. You should keep gaining naturally. As cape said, your problems are food related. And even with the best gear in the world, if you don’t fix your diet, you will never gain a pound. Visit the nutrition section and they can critique your diet so that you can maximize your results naturally. That way you can have a good base to build off of before you start AAS.

Best of luck!

songdog
    No one is going to be able to help you if you dont answer the questions asked.
    less time on cardio more time in kitchen… eat every 2 hrs..set an alarm…try not to miss any meals…your body will get use to eat more..eventually you ll feel hungry more…be patient..if you dont fix the diet..2 or even 5 years from now,…you ll look the same…
    Tyler
    Best steroid for gaining thirty pounds? Patience.

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    Best steroid for gaining thirty pounds? Patience.

I thought it was dark_sidecken.

>Good Luck<
    Eatitall 3500.
    Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by RichView
    I thought it was dark_sidecken.

Love that dark_sidecken. Or steak. Random question but what parts of the dark_sidecken are the best? I’ve been buying dark_sidecken fillets recently and they taste nice and are apparently full of protein.

Notsigned
    I don’t want to be telling somebody it’s okay to eat lots of fast food, but for somebody 160lbs and 6’1, anything is positive.
    the_kret
    Quote Originally Posted by Art500View
    Male 28
    160 pounds
    6 feet 1 inches

ok so you "want" to be a hard gainer,

go to the kitchen, cook 2x steaks and 1kg sweet potatoes, eat, and repeat as necessary (about 5-6 times/day)

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by Art500View
    I just want to put some pounds on.

As everyone is saying, FOOD. If you dont follow this advice you will regret it 100%. No aas is going to give you any size/weight that you will maintain due to poor diet and you will gain very little except for maybe water.

I’m almost 6" sorter than you and 20 lbs+ heavier and it’s not due to aas. You need diet/food.
    I was 145 into my early 20s then up to 160 early 30s until I learned to eat.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.