Arimidex, Aromasin and Proviron

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Arimidex, Aromasin and Proviron

I just updated my journey through TRT. A quick recap, I’m now 74 years old, 105 kgs and 1.95m tall. I’ve been on self-inflicted TRT seeing that no-one wanted to treat me, since October/November 2013.

I’m on 200mg weekly of a mix of Test Cyp and Test Enan, I pin 100 mg every Sun and 100 mg every Wed.

I was advised to take an AI – Arimidex . Since I started to take it my libido has been going up and down like a bloody yoyo. I tried every day, once weekly, EOD fortnightly, but there seems to be no correlation between what I take and libido.

For the last 6 weeks my libido has hit rock bottom and started digging! I got new bloodwork last week. My estradiol is close to zero, my SHBG is just a tiny bit over the high limit and my LH is way down as well.

From talking to others, it seems that my body doesn’t do much aromatization with the doses I’m taking, so I have been advised : –

1. Not to take any AI
    2. To take (an unspecified dose) Aromasin
    3. To take Proviron (unspecified dose).

I can bench 145 kgs. I still have more fat on my lower belly than I would like. I eat a high protein (2gm/kg bodyweight) and no cigs, booze or junk food. I go to the gy 4x weekly and I train with my wife and another guy of 47 and we push each other to the limit.

I have TWO questions :-

1. Which of the three options that I mention above seem appropriate. I personally tend to the Proviron but have no idea how much to take. Some suggestions would be nice.

2. I want to go on a short blast, I’m thinking along the lines of Deca for 10 to 12 weeks. Not crazy doses. Just around 150 to 200 mg weekly split over two doses. I just want the weather to cool off a bit. If I do this, should I take more Proviron or shoul I take Aromasin or should I take both. I really DON’T want to go back to Arimidex.

Obviously, I don’t plan to do Deca until I get my libido stabilized and probably more bloodwork.

Viewing 4 replies - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Replies
    VUBlack
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj hardView
    Yes, alas, I am on TRT. I’m doing well in the gym, and well in bed, at 75 fucking is very important to me. I refuse to grow old gracefully. I have a good body, still brown hair and lots of it and I can still attract the younger dark_sidecks and so far no complaints at all.

haha thats the spirit! keep it rockin man, HCG all the way

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj hardView
    I got new blood results this morning. Apart from FSH and LH being WAY down (my fault, I haven’t taken any HCG for almost 3 months, everything else was fine.

Waste of time testing them Baldur if on exogenous testosterone . They will always bottom out. Just take your HCG . HCG mimics them but will not elevate them or show on BW as them.

Dj hard
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Waste of time testing them Baldur if on exogenous testosterone. They will always bottom out. Just take your HCG. HCG mimics them but will not elevate them or show on BW as them.

I found this today as a news item. It looks interesting. It sort of fits in with this thread.

Interesting information about Danazol

A team of US and Brazilian researchers have used a synthetic sex hormone to stimulate production of a naturally occurring enzyme called telomerase that is capable of reversing ageing and has been dubbed a possible “cellular elixir of youth.”
    While in embryos, telomerase is expressed by practically every cell. It can then only be produced in cells that are constantly dividing, such as blood-forming stem cells, which can differentiate into various specialized cells, scientists say. Certain cells avoid aging by using telomerase to lengthen their telomeres, which are DNA-protecting structures at the ends of chromosomes. The length of telomeres is a laboratory measure of a cell’s age, as each time a cell divides, its telomeres get shorter.
    “In a healthy adult, telomere length varies from 7,000 to 9,000 base pairs on average. A normal person’s telomeres lose 50 to 60 base pairs per year, but a patient with telomerase deficiency can lose between 100 and 300 base pairs per year,” said Professor Rodrigo Calado, one of the scientists behind the research, the results of which were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
    Telomerase deficiency may cause some blood-related diseases, such as aplastic anemia. In the recent study, scientists treated 27 patients having telomere diseases with a steroid called danazol, a synthetic male hormone, leading to telomere elongation.
    “In the patients who received danazol, telomere length increased by 386 base pairs on average over two years,” Calado said.
    The research was based on previous findings that showed that androgens, which are converted into estrogens in humans, bind to female hormone receptors in the telomerase gene promoter region, stimulating expression of the enzyme in cells. The latest study “was designed to find out whether the effect we’d observed in the lab also occurred in humans, and the results indicate that it does,” the professor said.
    While finding that sex hormones may be used to reverse one of the biological drivers of aging, researchers are cautious, as the risks of using the treatment in healthy people are not yet clear.

DelusiO
    Great info on here. Too bad this is one lesson we all (or just a few maybe) learn the hard way. I never use an AI at the recommended dose except in pct. Adex every day becomes a very sad thing.
Viewing 4 replies - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.