Arimidex, Aromasin and Proviron

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Arimidex, Aromasin and Proviron

I just updated my journey through TRT. A quick recap, I’m now 74 years old, 105 kgs and 1.95m tall. I’ve been on self-inflicted TRT seeing that no-one wanted to treat me, since October/November 2013.

I’m on 200mg weekly of a mix of Test Cyp and Test Enan, I pin 100 mg every Sun and 100 mg every Wed.

I was advised to take an AI – Arimidex . Since I started to take it my libido has been going up and down like a bloody yoyo. I tried every day, once weekly, EOD fortnightly, but there seems to be no correlation between what I take and libido.

For the last 6 weeks my libido has hit rock bottom and started digging! I got new bloodwork last week. My estradiol is close to zero, my SHBG is just a tiny bit over the high limit and my LH is way down as well.

From talking to others, it seems that my body doesn’t do much aromatization with the doses I’m taking, so I have been advised : –

1. Not to take any AI
    2. To take (an unspecified dose) Aromasin
    3. To take Proviron (unspecified dose).

I can bench 145 kgs. I still have more fat on my lower belly than I would like. I eat a high protein (2gm/kg bodyweight) and no cigs, booze or junk food. I go to the gy 4x weekly and I train with my wife and another guy of 47 and we push each other to the limit.

I have TWO questions :-

1. Which of the three options that I mention above seem appropriate. I personally tend to the Proviron but have no idea how much to take. Some suggestions would be nice.

2. I want to go on a short blast, I’m thinking along the lines of Deca for 10 to 12 weeks. Not crazy doses. Just around 150 to 200 mg weekly split over two doses. I just want the weather to cool off a bit. If I do this, should I take more Proviron or shoul I take Aromasin or should I take both. I really DON’T want to go back to Arimidex.

Obviously, I don’t plan to do Deca until I get my libido stabilized and probably more bloodwork.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Replies
    Dj hard
    The only question I have now, I show much Arimidex should I take and for how long? Estradiol of 117 is pretty high, so I guess it’s going to take quite a bit of Arimidex before it gets down again.

Has anyone else been this high and got any experience of the dose it needs?

I ordered some VITEX, I have Aromasin as well, but I don’t think that’s going to get my e2 down when it’s so high. I certainly don’t like Arimidex, but seems it’s the best thing to get it down reasonable quickly.

Dj hard
    I received the VITEX. I also got Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E. As my E2 was so high (117), I decided to start by taking. FULL 1 mg Arimidex . It didn’t make any difference. Two days later, I took another, still no difference. After another 2 days I took another. It made zero difference. I dropped my testosterone on Sundy to 100 mg. By then the Vit E abd Vitex were here. I’ve taken 1000 IU Vit E daily, and 100 mg, vitamin b6. 4 VITEX b❤️

I can’t get another blood done until January. I found an article on symptoms of High and low E2, but there is very little difference between the symptoms!

I THINK that my e2 is still high or someone can maybe give me a clue as to what to look for to determine which, and perhaps what to do next.

Lee_1978
    I must be ultra sensitive to Exemestane, because l crashed my E2 about three days into my first cycle merQistering 25mg ED, which l swiftly lowered as a result!
    Dj hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978View
    I must be ultra sensitive to Exemestane, because l crashed my E2 about three days into my first cycle merQistering 25mg ED, which l swiftly lowered as a result!

Yes, but my question is, how does one definitively know what her your e2 is too high or two low.

Hunting around, I found an article which allegedly gives the symptoms of too high and too low e2. Sure they LOOKED different, but only because the word order and phraseology had been chanced for each.

The bottom line was that both sets of symptoms are more or less identical.

How can one say."My e2 is too high" or "My e2 Is too low"? Short of getting blood done every damn week or two.

VUBlack
    Well, higher estrogen I believe result in gaining fat, greater body-tissue water retention, mental sensitivity etc emotional such as crying while watdark_sideng some movie feeling too attached to the action in it, then again, too high estrogen could result in gyno developing – good idea of checking for lumps under nipples in the chest tissue, also nipple sensitivity… I guess that be important parts, but also I bet there are more symptoms… I believe having low-E WILL NOT get you GYNO, get your nipples grow or become sensitive, and you shouldn’t cry or feel saddened watdark_sideng titanic drown. I know low-E results in bad mood but being irritable low temper and feeling like shit doesnt mean you will cry like immature 5 year girl over the broken dolls. Just saying in to what I believe so, I may be wrong and I am open to suggestion/fixes
    Dj hard
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscleView
    Well, higher estrogen I believe result in gaining fat, greater body-tissue water retention, mental sensitivity etc emotional such as crying while watdark_sideng some movie feeling too attached to the action in it, then again, too high estrogen could result in gyno developing – good idea of checking for lumps under nipples in the chest tissue, also nipple sensitivity… I guess that be important parts, but also I bet there are more symptoms… I believe having low-E WILL NOT get you GYNO, get your nipples grow or become sensitive, and you shouldn’t cry or feel saddened watdark_sideng titanic drown. I know low-E results in bad mood but being irritable low temper and feeling like shit doesnt mean you will cry like immature 5 year girl over the broken dolls. Just saying in to what I believe so, I may be wrong and I am open to suggestion/fixes

Even when my e2 was 117, I had no signs of gyro. I don’t remember ever crying in my life, let alone at watdark_sideng the Titanic go down, I usually find things like this hilarious. Emotions? What are they?

When I was 117 e2, I was having major problems sleeping, but I was falling asleep and feeling constantly tired during the day. My max lifts were still going up. I had no real problem getting an erection, but it was very flaccid. I had major problems trying to reach a climax, even masturbating.

After the Arimidex , it took just over a week before I started to be able to get a good nights rest. Erections are still flaccid, still problems readark_sideng a climax. Weights going DOWN. This morning 50 kgs on seated military press on the smith madark_sidene, felt like a ton. I only did 5 reps. Week before last, I did 10 reps at 75 kgs.

VUBlack
    Well, how about your iron/Vit-A/B12/zinc/magnesium/ supplementation? Also how is your diet? Ever tried ketogenic/low carb diet? Higher-carb/Sugars diet could be culprit raising estrogen levels too

PS: By any chance, are you mega-dosing Vitamin C??

Dj hard
    Well, how about your iron/Vit-A/B12/zinc/magnesium/ supplementation? Also how is your diet? Ever tried ketogenic/low carb diet? Higher-carb/Sugars diet could be culprit raising estrogen levels too

PS: By any chance, are you mega-dosing Vitamin C??

No, I don’t take Vitamin C Supplement, maybe I should. I take 2,000 IU, vVitamin D3 daily, I take 100 mg B6. I take (now) VITEX 4 tabs every night, I take 1,000 IU Vitamin E. I also take a multi mineral tab daily.

I have a high protein diet (1.8 to 2.0 mg/kg), keep fats down to <30. Don’t drink, don’t smoke. Don’t eat candies, when I get back to normal, my main vice is sex. I LIKE sex, better than candy or beer!

I have a feeling that I’ve gone from too much e2 to too little. I guess I just have to wait until my doc gets back from his vacation in January.

VUBlack
    if 1000mg of vitC doesnt upset your stomach or sleep, it should be ok considering you are keeping yourself active, otherwise it could kill your hunger and drastically slow down your digestion.
    VitD, I personally take 10.000IU ED, I read in few places that FDA is due to reinstating new RDA for VitD as ~5000IU, some read here too but its different source: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases…0317122458.htm
    and if taking VitD to boost your body’s absorption of it you must supplement with good form of magnesium as Magnesium Orotate or Citrate. I supplement with both, yet I dont know if there’s a difference, but to my believe while taking Orotate with Citrate – orotate may help absorb citrate better, and also taking VitD+Magnesium you will have to look in to your diet ensure you get plenty of potasium daily, as magnesium can potentially and rapidly cause potassium deficiency and result at first in sensitive teeth or other symptoms.
    I know B6 has some correlation with causing havoc on CNS and other issues, you could look in to that too. For your own good interest, I would recommend trying ketogenic diet, high protein high fat and low carbs, you need that cholesterol being active male
    VitE has corelation in lowering test levels thus may be raising E levels, yet I try to avoid both as I used to use them and I had problems, since changed my regimen, it seemed to help.

ALSO:

I was recently reading ton of info about megadosing VitD3 and VitK , yet its hard to find strong vitK as all are dosed super low in hundreds of mcg only,and have found only few that are ~2.2mg-5mg some are called life extension others are called carlson , you can dig them up on USA ebay, yet these are the best find . Spare some time and draw yourself to reading on this topic, may be to some real help

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj hardView
    No, I don’t take Vitamin C Supplement, maybe I should. I take 2,000 IU, vVitamin D3 daily, I take 100 mg B6. I take (now) VITEX 4 tabs every night, I take 1,000 IU Vitamin E. I also take a multi mineral tab daily.

I have a high protein diet (1.8 to 2.0 mg/kg), keep fats down to <30. Don’t drink, don’t smoke. Don’t eat candies, when I get back to normal, my main vice is sex. I LIKE sex, better than candy or beer!

I have a feeling that I’ve gone from too much e2 to too little. I guess I just have to wait until my doc gets back from his vacation in January.

I would lower your protein intake at your age, carbs are the best for sex

Also consider supplementing 250mcg of sublingual melatonin per night, and 30mg of zinc. Lower neurotransmitter activity can lead to difficulty in orgasms in which these supplements might help (plus the B6).

MrFreshmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    carbs are the best for sex

Can you define this please?

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmakerView
    Can you define this please?

Libido always drops when I cut. There has been some documented cases of ED related to low carb diets, your biggest sex organ (the brain) consumes sugar like crazy

Plus we all have been through our GFs/wifes diets…

MrFreshmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Libido always drops when I cut. There has been some documented cases of ED related to low carb diets, your biggest sex organ (the brain) consumes sugar like crazy Plus we all have been through our GFs/wifes diets…

Lol thanks for the info! Didn’t knew that low carb diet causes ED!Thanks again

VUBlack
    to my knowledge proteins in body are converted to glucose so does carbs for that same reason, be readily available as energy source…?
    Mr.BB
    to my knowledge proteins in body are converted to glucose so does carbs for that same reason, be readily available as energy source…?

Although it is possible for amino acids to be converted to glycogen, it is a slow and complicated process with some nasty waste products, so its only used on a demand driven situation (starvation). The first thing to be used for energy (ATP) are carbs (very easy process), then fats, and only in last resort the body will use protein. Remember amino acids are nitrogen based, removing these nitrogen atoms will produce amonia which is quite nasty, and the liver will need to turn it into urea, etc etc

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.