Anavar

Is it recommended to only run it 6-8 weeks like other orals? I thought the hepatotoxicity rating was much lower in var so it could be run longer
    Also, would it be run daily or just preworkout? I would think daily so you don’t have a roller coaster effect going on, but the half life is 10ish hours, so it’s bound to happen to some degree

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    Medman34
    Ok fellas, yes I’m a newbie on this forum. But I must say, why in the world would someone need 50-100 mg/day of Anavar /Oxandralone? Or better yet, how can someone afford it? American Pharmacy wholesale price is over 10 per pill (10mg pure oxandralone). So if you take, say, 60 mg each time, that should be worth 60 dollar. Calculate that over a months time and your talking close to 2G’s. Either the stuff is ridiculously underpriced or underdosed. That means, when you take 50, 60 mg or whatever, you’re really only taking 5-10 mg of the real stuff. I highly doubt you can get it for the low price talked about on here, not matter what country or source. If so, that’s scary. I wouldn’t trust it.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusView
    When l’m ready to start my next cycle I’ll be adding 60mg of anavar per day with 500mg of test for 12 weeks.

It was recommended by another member that I run the anavar for 8 weeks. Is there any reason why I can’t run the anavar for the full 12 weeks with the test?

I feel ANAVAR is a rather mild oral and best results are seen when its ran in 10-12 week cycles and minimum would be an 8 week cycle.

PT1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Medman34View
    Ok fellas, yes I’m a newbie on this forum. But I must say, why in the world would someone need 50-100 mg/day of Anavar/Oxandralone? Or better yet, how can someone afford it? American Pharmacy wholesale price is over 10 per pill (10mg pure oxandralone). So if you take, say, 60 mg each time, that should be worth 60 dollar. Calculate that over a months time and your talking close to 2G’s. Either the stuff is ridiculously underpriced or underdosed. That means, when you take 50, 60 mg or whatever, you’re really only taking 5-10 mg of the real stuff. I highly doubt you can get it for the low price talked about on here, not matter what country or source. If so, that’s scary. I wouldn’t trust it.

All of that is misinformation. While we aren’t allowed to discuss pricing, you are way off, even for pharma grade. If Anwar was even close to those prices, no one would use it.

fast_tail
    Interesting thread ?
    Marcus G
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_tailView
    Interesting thread ?

That depends on the your expectations

Anavar is said to significantly impact cholesterol in a negative way. So that is something to think about as well…

hello,can you build any size at all with anavar ?or is it just for cutting and getting lean?buddy of mine says it will only lean you out,im all natural but would love to try something,im 43 years old 5’5",weight 185,would like to trim to 173-175 but i want to look like a TrueMaxder,not huge mind you but i want to look like i lift,any suggestions?

SkYB
    You can build size with or without anything. It will be dictated by your nutrition, training and rest
    But would Anwar give me TrueMaxding results if I trained and ate properly? I guess I’m saying all things equal could you tell the difference if you were on it or not.
    Anavar I mean,sorry

Oki-Des
    You will probably notice that you are on it, but I would have to say no to it giving you body builder results. Hell, many of us do many compounds and will never get body builder results. I would have to say that great body builders have great physiques to begin with, then work out like crazy, eat perfectly and do many compounds; all for many years. Steroids can take you beyond your personal limits, but will not make everyone look like the pro’s do.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-DesView
    You will probably notice that you are on it, but I would have to say no to it giving you body builder results. Hell, many of us do many compounds and will never get body builder results. I would have to say that great body builders have great physiques to begin with, then work out like crazy, eat perfectly and do many compounds; all for many years. Steroids can take you beyond your personal limits, but will not make everyone look like the pro’s do.

Like mentioned above… When you’ve got your diet nailed down and your training regimen(that’s proved to give you size/thickness) and rest(we don’t grow in the gym but rather outside of) you’ll make great gains…

However, never run a cycle w/out test(as any compound will suppress or shut you down) therefore one at least needs to be on a TRT dose(150-200mgs wkly at least) to replace your endogenous test which has stopped producing and replace it w/exogenous test(pinning it)!

Of course you’ll feel it, var always gave me great pumps!

Thanks guys,but I’m really lost now,I have to take trt? What is that? Why take it? Because Anavar causes my body to stop making something when I’m on it?

What about a summer stack?Test 600x,Clen ,Var-10,Winn-50,what would that do for me?

Oki-Des
    Anavar is the weakest steroid that there is and is often taken by women getting into it; which is what I thought we were talking about. TRT is testosterone replacement therapy and can often be prescribed to almost any guy after the age of around 36 or so because their natural test levels have dropped. You should always run testosterone as the base for any cycle, which is what Nach3 was saying; and it is true.
    Now you are talking about a stack of several compounds; which I would stay away from. If you are going to run a cycle you should simply start out with testosterone as you will have a better understanding of what is causing any problems you may see. When you run a bunch of stuff, if something starts to go wrong, you really will have no idea what is causing it or what you should stay away from in the future.
    No one can say what a bunch of compounds will do for you as this is only one factor in the equation. Your dedication to diet and training will be key here. Read the thread on planning and executing a first successful cycle and you will get all the preliminary information you need to decide if you want to take a cycle. Good luck!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.