Anavar

Is it recommended to only run it 6-8 weeks like other orals? I thought the hepatotoxicity rating was much lower in var so it could be run longer
    Also, would it be run daily or just preworkout? I would think daily so you don’t have a roller coaster effect going on, but the half life is 10ish hours, so it’s bound to happen to some degree

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    Windex
    Tabs can be split using a pill cutter.

Most labs are 5/10/20mg Tabs. So 60mg ED is 6×10 or 3×20. Can just build a schedule around the number of tabs taking.

DeveL
    Quote Originally Posted by KalisonView
    Is it recommended to only run it 6-8 weeks like other orals? I thought the hepatotoxicity rating was much lower in var so it could be run longer
    Also, would it be run daily or just preworkout? I would think daily so you don’t have a roller coaster effect going on, but the half life is 10ish hours, so it’s bound to happen to some degree

It’s almost impossible to keep stable bloods with orals and not worth the effort IMO.

I’ve tried several orals both ways and have settled and found it most effective just using pre-workout.

Try pre-workout first and see how that works FOR YOU…what works best for one person might not work for you…

Kalison
    Quote Originally Posted by DeveLView
    It’s almost impossible to keep stable bloods with orals and not worth the effort IMO.

I’ve tried several orals both ways and have settled and found it most effective just using pre-workout.

Try pre-workout first and see how that works FOR YOU…what works best for one person might not work for you…

No shit, JD. Haven’t seen you in a while bud. Good to have you back

Kalison
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexView
    Tabs can be split using a pill cutter.

Most labs are 5/10/20mg Tabs. So 60mg ED is 6×10 or 3×20. Can just build a schedule around the number of tabs taking.

I’m an idiot. Seems like common sense now you mention it.
    But I was right that var can be ran much longer than the standard 8 weeks correct?

DeveL
    No shit, JD. Haven’t seen you in a while bud. Good to have you back

What’s up buddy!?

I’ve been in a bit of a …vacation lol

DeveL
    I’m an idiot. Seems like common sense now you mention it.
    But I was right that var can be ran much longer than the standard 8 weeks correct?

All orals will affect your liver. Don’t believe the bro-science of “this oral and that oral isn’t liver toxic”. The only difference is some orals are more harsh than others. I’d recommend running 4-8 weeks. Get a liver functions test done sometime between weeks 4-8 and see how your bloods are looking.

OldBoy
    couple of things here

Anavar is a unique oral steroid in that it is the only one that is used in medicine to treat alcoholic liver disease. so its liver toxicity, dose dependent, is much lower then others. at 5mg per day its ability to promote tissue regeneration and repair (thats how it helps repair a damaged liver) far outweighs its toxicity factors. but keep in mind that this does not apply in regards to TrueMaxding dosages.
    at a low enough dose, yes you can run Anavar for weeks on end with no worries compared to some other AAS. but you have to ask yourself why are your even running it at such low dose anyhow ?

As a pure anabolic , your not going to be using Var in any sex hormone capacity like you would an androgen like Testosterone . so maintainng consistent stable blood levels is not that important.. when its in your system its simply promoting anabolic processes, like nitrogen retention, CP up regulation etc.. you don’t have to have consistent blood levels to benefit from these things. you’ll get the benefits when you take your dose.
    orals like var can even be cycled where you run some days on or some days off . or as John mentioned, just as a pre workout.

regarding how long you can run this. its dose dependent. I know of guys running 20mg per day for months on end. it may actually be your Lipid profile that could have the most negative hit from doing long runs of orals more then your liver. so keep that in mind and check that as well.

the idea that you have to limit your use of Oral AAS to 4 weeks is really not based on anythig.. its too person dependent. heck guys that say this are also the same guys that run Tren half the year (and Tren is plenty toxic as any oral).

run it as long as you need and thats right for YOU and does not give you any ill effects. there is not set answer on how long you can or can’t run it

The duration of a Clen cycle runs inversely with the dose. High dose shorter cycle. I normally run 80mg/ed or 100mg/ed for 4 weeks. I have run lower doses, like 40mg/ed, for 8 weeks.

I just don’t run Anavar anymore. The $$ to gains ratio isn’t good enough. Not compared to a Test/Mast cycle, for instance.

< <Samson> >
    I did some forum(s) research on anavar , the trend seems to b – run it till you can’t afford it

My last cycle(before the one that I’m on now) was Var & one shot of 250mg sust every other week(that’s right)

My strength was amazing, growth was decent if that – – I was on 30-50mg per day for over 2 months

No sides, nothing bad at all – my bp never changed & I had no heart burn at all – which I get from damn near everything

marcus
    When l’m ready to start my next cycle I’ll be adding 60mg of anavar per day with 500mg of test for 12 weeks.

It was recommended by another member that I run the anavar for 8 weeks. Is there any reason why I can’t run the anavar for the full 12 weeks with the test?

oplox07
    orals are hard on the liver that’s the only reason I can think off , even 8 weeks is pushing this , make sure you are running NAC everyday with this oral most would recommend 2400mg a day
    When you compare the gains from Anavar to Test, there’s really no comparison. Orals are normally taken for 4 to 6 weeks because it liver toxicity. People run them longer but the health risk is higher and I wonder if they continue to get gains after 6 weeks.

Depending on the dose and the hormone will determine the toxicity and stress that it creates on your liver. Anavar is a mild 17aa but still should not be ran for a lengthy time. It half-life is short so it can be ran up to a few weeks prior to starting your PCT.

marcus
    Quote Originally Posted by S.T.A.L.K.E.R.View
    Depending on the dose and the hormone will determine the toxicity and stress that it creates on your liver. Anavar is a mild 17aa but still should not be ran for a lengthy time. It half-life is short so it can be ran up to a few weeks prior to starting your PCT.

Sorry, new to all of this, but what does half-life mean?

Vasso
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusView
    Sorry, new to all of this, but what does half-life mean?

It means the amount of time taking a certain drug cuts off of your total life expectancy. So anavar , 9 hour half life. Every tab cuts 9 hours off your life.

But its at the end, the nursing home years. So its a good thing….

No that’s a joke.

Half life is the amount of time that the drug takes to drop to half of the dose in your blood.

So 40 mg var at once, 9 hours later you have 20 mg, and 9 hours later 10mg, then 9 hours later 5mg. So,on and so forth

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.