Anavar

Is it recommended to only run it 6-8 weeks like other orals? I thought the hepatotoxicity rating was much lower in var so it could be run longer
    Also, would it be run daily or just preworkout? I would think daily so you don’t have a roller coaster effect going on, but the half life is 10ish hours, so it’s bound to happen to some degree

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    marcus
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelView
    It means the amount of time taking a certain drug cuts off of your total life expectancy. So anavar , 9 hour half life. Every tab cuts 9 hours off your life.

But its at the end, the nursing home years. So its a good thing….

No that’s a joke.

Half life is the amount of time that the drug takes to drop to half of the dose in your blood.

So 40 mg var at once, 9 hours later you have 20 mg, and 9 hours later 10mg, then 9 hours later 5mg. So,on and so forth

Lmao! Holy shit I’m reading this and I’m like, wtf I’m taking 9 hours of my life away when I’m old, who fuckin cares, I guess I can load up on the var then….. Oh wait. Lol

OK thanks Couch!

songdog
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusView
    Lmao! Holy shit I’m reading this and I’m like, wtf I’m taking 9 hours of my life away when I’m old, who fuckin cares, I guess I can load up on the var then….. Oh wait. Lol

OK thanks Couch!

Research is very helpful and abuse aas and you won’t have to get old to have the problems of a old person.

oplox07
    It seems like you have ZERO clue whats going on with AAS and your are just gonna take some pills and hope for the best…….. this may not go the way you think its going to go.. you don’t even know half life you know nothing that’s scary right their
    Sorry, new to all of this, but what does half-life mean?
    Sorry, new to all of this, but what does half-life mean?

Please research what you are doing. Education is paramount my friend.

Vasso
    Quote Originally Posted by oplox07View
    It seems like you have ZERO clue whats going on with AAS and your are just gonna take some pills and hope for the best…….. this may not go the way you think its going to go.. you don’t even know half life you know nothing that’s scary right their

That was my thought.

He DAMN near believed my "half life" joke exaination.

oplox07
    yeah this is scary and this is why AAS get a bad rep its from people like this with zero education thinking taking pills with no thought and plan before and after and during what can happen than get bad effects or die
    marcus
    yeah this is scary and this is why AAS get a bad rep its from people like this with zero education thinking taking pills with no thought and plan before and after and during what can happen than get bad effects or die

A plan? What do you mean, I need a plan? I thought I just take a bunch of anavar pills and I get big muscles.

Is it true that you don’t have to work out that much when you take steroids ? Like magic…. Poof and there they are?

marcus

You’re right I have no clue, I should probably stop asking questions so I can have even less of a clue.

PT1982

I think that’s why he’s here, to learn. How about a more positive attitude. If not, why post?

basejack
    You’re right I have no clue, I should probably stop asking questions so I can have even less of a clue.

Ignore what you need to ignore. Sadly plenty of people are willing to post when they have no idea what they are doing themselves.

Read th stickys, the most up to date ones particularly. Then ask what you need.

basejack

Now this is comedy gold

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.