Anavar vs. Masteron

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar vs. Masteron

Which one would you guys stack with Test for a shredded look cycle? And Dosage…
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
    *RAGE*
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by ALAN_KINGSTONView
    Get off my cock son. You’ve been riding it for a while and my dick is getting tired.

that is not very nice…..you should stop while you are a head….

OP this thread is your please feel free to ask more question…

Quote Originally Posted by ALAN_KINGSTONView
    to preserve the gains made on-cycle.

There is no way proviron can preserve gains. It has no anabolic benefit.

tripmachine
    i like turtles
    I thought this thread was titled masteron vs anavar . Anyway, i have never used anavar, but the cost seems quite high to run it at the dose people i know have used it at with results, 100mg a day or more. I have however used masteron, at 700 mg a week, for 12 weeks. I like masteron because it is liver safe and can be run the entire length of the cycle. I did gain well with the use of it, i retained well too. I suspect next time i run a cutter I will include masteron at 700 a week for 12 weeks as it has strength, overall hardening and muscle retention benefits i believe are unmatched in var or winny because it can be ran longer. just my opinion though]

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmikeView
    There is no way proviron can preserve gains. It has no anabolic benefit.

How is that? It’s androgenic with anabolic properties just like Masteron . Now to your point, the anabolic effect of it is considered too weak for ‘muscle building purposes’ unless of course it is used to combination with other AAS like Test. However, we’re not talking about ‘building’ muscle mass, we’re talking about ‘preserving’ gains.

Roy Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurphView
    I thought this thread was titled masteron vs anavar. Anyway, i have never used anavar, but the cost seems quite high to run it at the dose people i know have used it at with results, 100mg a day or more. I have however used masteron, at 700 mg a week, for 12 weeks. I like masteron because it is liver safe and can be run the entire length of the cycle. I did gain well with the use of it, i retained well too. I suspect next time i run a cutter I will include masteron at 700 a week for 12 weeks as it has strength, overall hardening and muscle retention benefits i believe are unmatched in var or winny because it can be ran longer. just my opinion though]

why did you run such a high dose os mast? I am going to run 400mg a week. with your experiences do you feel like that is to low?

marcmoran
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurphView
    I thought this thread was titled masteron vs anavar. Anyway, i have never used anavar, but the cost seems quite high to run it at the dose people i know have used it at with results, 100mg a day or more. I have however used masteron, at 700 mg a week, for 12 weeks. I like masteron because it is liver safe and can be run the entire length of the cycle. I did gain well with the use of it, i retained well too. I suspect next time i run a cutter I will include masteron at 700 a week for 12 weeks as it has strength, overall hardening and muscle retention benefits i believe are unmatched in var or winny because it can be ran longer. just my opinion though]

how much did you lower your BF running 700mg/week?

Rex9933
    both are great it seems
    ran mast at 600mg per week (200mg EOD)………great results! I will definitely be using it again! I am including anavar in my next cycle, as I am very interested to see how it works.

Rex9933
    Quote Originally Posted by LIAm GallagherView
    ran mast at 600mg per week (200mg EOD)………great results! I will definitely be using it again! I am including anavar in my next cycle, as I am very interested to see how it works.

200mg/eod is 700mg per week bro (100mg ed)

Tarheel
    Based on what I have read about masteron , you shouldnt need and AI because mast actually helps with estrogen removal…hence the name MASTeron … GynocoMASTia just a tip

Tarheel
    oops, sorry guys, I was responding to a post on the previous page…didnt try to stray from the original subject…
    Wizardy
    im just giving masteron a try for the first time. i would take mast over var any day.

Lean1038
    Get yourself some Masteron E and run it all 12 weeks alongside Test. It’s great! Wrap it up with some Winny @ 50-60mg ED and you’re looking good.

Var is worthless IMHO, ESPECICALLY for the money.

Rex9933
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038View
    Get yourself some Masteron E and run it all 12 weeks alongside Test. It’s great! Wrap it up with some Winny @ 50-60mg ED and you’re looking good.

Var is worthless IMHO, ESPECICALLY for the money.

How much did you run var at?

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.