Anavar vs. Masteron

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar vs. Masteron

Which one would you guys stack with Test for a shredded look cycle? And Dosage…
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
    *RAGE*
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmoranView
    I believe so, do you have any opinions about it?

If it is var, I have ran a cycle of var and loved it, it will give you good strenth gain and put some lean muscle and make you look hard if your diet is clean…

marcmoran
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rageView
    If it is var, I have ran a cycle of var and loved it, it will give you good strenth gain and put some lean muscle and make you look hard if your diet is clean…

So would you use it instead of Masteron ?

Which one would you guys stack with Test for a shredded look cycle? And Dosage…

Both for different reasons.

Roy Jones
    lol he said before he would run mast
    *RAGE*
    Participant
    So would you use it instead of Masteron?

No for the money and IMO I like mast better…

*RAGE*
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy JonesView
    lol he said before he would run mast

what you point I did not say run var or mast I am giving an opinion, unlike you….

Roy Jones
    i was talking to maBambman or whatever because he keeps asking and you already answered him
    *RAGE*
    Participant
    i was talking to maBambman or whatever because he keeps asking and you already answered him

sorry bro, little on edge, in law fam is down….

Roy Jones
    hahaha no problem. goodluck!
    Beast
    none
    I really like Masteron ..I prefer it towards the last 4-5 weeks of a cycle…its amazing how this roid helps with fat burning…not to mention its strength increasing property…

Roy Jones
    i cannot wait to run it
    Roy Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastView
    I really like Masteron..I prefer it towards the last 4-5 weeks of a cycle…its amazing how this roid helps with fat burning…not to mention its strength increasing property…

inky at was dose per week do you recommend?

Beast
    none
    inky at was dose per week do you recommend?

Anywhere from 300-500 a week…no more than that and for 4 -6 weeks weeks…it can cause anger and aggression…I know it did for me..and for friends as well…not complaining about it cause it helps in the gym…just watch yourself outside.

Roy Jones
    anger and agression just what i need ha definelty got to much of that already but i ran tren and was alrite, that suppose to give you some anger problems to.

marcmoran
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastView
    Anywhere from 300-500 a week…no more than that and for 4 -6 weeks weeks…it can cause anger and aggression…I know it did for me..and for friends as well…not complaining about it cause it helps in the gym…just watch yourself outside.

Can you increase any muscle size from Masteron ?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.