Alcohol on a cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Alcohol on a cycle?

I understand this is my 2nd or 3rd thread butt… I know when on a cycle the liver is stressed and regular alcohol consumption should be limited, not just for liver but for leanness… Thanksgiving is coming up in the US and family and friends usually insist on having a couple of drinks. Is there an alcoholic beverage that is better than others? (Wine, beer, liquor and diet soda)… What kind of alcohol will have the least effect on body fat or liver? Is it strictly calorie related?( if so couldn’t I just skip a serving of my rice or potato for the day?), or is it more complicated than that? Any info is great or links to other threads that explain alcohol effects on a cycling body… If I have to I can avoid it all together…
Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetus
    Not quite. Ethanol itself contains 7 cals per gram and is a nutrient. It doesn’t convert to any sort of sugar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol…_on_metabolism

That’s crazy… Ethanol it is this holiday season!!! Lol

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    That’s crazy… Ethanol it is this holiday season!!! Lol

Don’t get me wrong: ethanol isn’t good for you (mostly because of the acetaldehyde that it originally converts to), and it makes a shitty fuel for mammals. But nonetheless, it isn’t sugar and your body will metabolize it for energy.

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetus
    Don’t get me wrong: ethanol isn’t good for you (mostly because of the acetaldehyde that it originally converts to), and it makes a shitty fuel for mammals. But nonetheless, it isn’t sugar and your body will metabolize it for energy.

Yeah… I ll stick with the vodka… I’m might man up and not drink, but I doubt it… Lol

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.