Alcohol on a cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Alcohol on a cycle?

I understand this is my 2nd or 3rd thread butt… I know when on a cycle the liver is stressed and regular alcohol consumption should be limited, not just for liver but for leanness… Thanksgiving is coming up in the US and family and friends usually insist on having a couple of drinks. Is there an alcoholic beverage that is better than others? (Wine, beer, liquor and diet soda)… What kind of alcohol will have the least effect on body fat or liver? Is it strictly calorie related?( if so couldn’t I just skip a serving of my rice or potato for the day?), or is it more complicated than that? Any info is great or links to other threads that explain alcohol effects on a cycling body… If I have to I can avoid it all together…
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    Badman
    I don’t drink on or off but if if I on the extreme rare occasion it would have to be vodka and soda water
    arrrrrd
    I think I read somewhere that Scotch has the lowest calories?
    qscgugcsq
    switch a cheat day for a drunk night test/deca you are probably bulking do not worry about that. unless you are competing you need to keep a social life.

SAGIKUN
    Quote Originally Posted by capebuffaloView
    your not competing in the olymipa. Enjoy a couple of drinks. It’s fine. I promise. Just don’t over do. Enjoy your holiday.

x 2 …

OnTheSauce
    I don’t drink hardly at all, but when I see my dad he always wants to have a beer with me. I don’t turn him down…

You’ll be fine.

ONIX
    Quote Originally Posted by toppinm
    Vodka = no carbs

a decent vodka on the rocks. my buddy takes those water flavoring packets and dumps them in, since there are no additional calories or carbs.

tdk
    Vodka and sprite zero… Girly but should be effective… I don’t do much as far as sugar carbs because they tend to pack on fat fairly easily… That’s why I am more concerned about the alcohol… I always read alcohol turns into sugar in the body… I guess moderation is the key?
    ONIX
    Moderation is key, I’d say. Interesting read… alcoholism.about.com/cs/alerts/l/blnaa26.htm
    Lunk1
    Decided to put the alcohol while on cycle theory to test last night. Beers, mixed drinks, shots….my liver feels just fine but my head, different story
    tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Decided to put the alcohol while on cycle theory to test last night. Beers, mixed drinks, shots….my liver feels just fine but my head, different story

Lol… I figured something was up…I didn’t get any responses back from you… You usually respond before I’m done typing.lol

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Vodka and sprite zero… Girly but should be effective… I don’t do much as far as sugar carbs because they tend to pack on fat fairly easily… That’s why I am more concerned about the alcohol… I always read alcohol turns into sugar in the body... I guess moderation is the key?

Not quite. Ethanol itself contains 7 cals per gram and is a nutrient. It doesn’t convert to any sort of sugar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol…_on_metabolism

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    Not quite. Ethanol itself contains 7 cals per gram and is a nutrient. It doesn’t convert to any sort of sugar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol…_on_metabolism

Bud light contains 1 gram of protein per can. Sounds healthy to me…..

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Bud light contains 1 gram of protein per can. Sounds healthy to me…..

That’s it? Keystone has 3g. You should switch to that. lol

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    That’s it? Keystone has 3g. You should switch to that. lol

Hah..I have a job, I don’t have to drink that shyt anymore lol

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Hah..I have a job, I don’t have to drink that shyt anymore lol

Same here, but I remember this momentous discovery when I was hanging out at a friend’s place in college playing beer pong. Haha

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.